PDA

View Full Version : Colored Guild name for top 5 Guild Leaderboard.

epicrrr
06-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Ok here's an idea, since all Leaderboarder get something from STS as a mark of their achievement as for TOP GUILDS a banner is very unlikely because of the nature of its selection duration.

I am not an end gamer but I feel that end game guilds are essential to the future of Arcane Legends content, design and overall gameplay after all its a bracket where most plats are generated.

Any thoughts?

<Guild 1>
<Guild 2>
<Guild 3>
<Guild 4>
<Guild 5>

Filthyness
06-24-2014, 04:39 PM
yes ! that would be cool , harmless , the only problem is some players will mistake some of the 1st guild admin for devs

Crowsfoot
06-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Make colors for all of the top 50 IMO.

---

System I would prefer (would still be satisfied with the OP's suggestion +1 there):

Color A: <guilds 1-5>
Color B: <guilds 6-10>
Color C: <guilds 11-25>
Color D: <guilds 26-50>

The above comepncates for the closeness in scores amongst top guilds. It also allows all of the LB ranked guilds to gain a color since their is a limited number run the visable spectrum.

PS: do top guild colored names by season just like top player banners.

Serancha
06-24-2014, 11:52 PM
The guilds get recognition by being on the leaderboard, both in game and on the weekly guild forum post. Why is more necessary? Adding more would just be an ego stroking thing, and rank hasn't really meant anything since the top guild list became "merge-to-win".

epicrrr
06-25-2014, 03:10 AM
yes ! that would be cool , harmless , the only problem is some players will mistake some of the 1st guild admin for devs

True, red and green have to be excluded for color selection.

Make colors for all of the top 50 IMO.

---

System I would prefer (would still be satisfied with the OP's suggestion +1 there):

Color A: <guilds 1-5>
Color B: <guilds 6-10>
Color C: <guilds 11-25>
Color D: <guilds 26-50>

The above comepncates for the closeness in scores amongst top guilds. It also allows all of the LB ranked guilds to gain a color since their is a limited number run the visable spectrum.

PS: do top guild colored names by season just like top player banners.

either top 5 or all top 50 gets colored name is cool too, or the color of all guild name can be dependent on current LB color scheme.

The guilds get recognition by being on the leaderboard, both in game and on the weekly guild forum post. Why is more necessary? Adding more would just be an ego stroking thing, and rank hasn't really meant anything since the top guild list became "merge-to-win".

It might be ego stroking but the benefits and its possible good outcome exceeds the bad, also those truly loyal to their guild will strive to be top and those guild-merge to be on LB is purely consensual. Take note they only take 1 spot on the board thus giving more slot to others.

I believe a visible recognition will promote healthy guild gameplay for endgamers.