PDA

View Full Version : Mages in pvp

Spellcheck
06-24-2014, 03:46 PM
A mages armor and heal has need to be buffed! I have 2.2k hp at 16 and 15-17 warriors almost 7 hit me. I think it's there armor or possibly there heal isn't as useful as a warrior or rogues. Pro rogues can get my hp down in a sec with even shield on and I have a lot of str on me. My damage is 140 which is kinda decent with full tarlok assault. When my shield is down rogues either 2 hit or 1 hit me. Warriors 4 hit me. A rogues heal and a warriors heal is too hard to pass of the limit of my shield. Sts please consider this! Rogues or warriors will rage for no more "easy" kills but mages will be not OP but decent. Btw 400 armor -__- is the armor at 16... My god.

Alhuntrazeck
06-26-2014, 09:20 AM
A mages armor and heal has need to be buffed! I have 2.2k hp at 16 and 15-17 warriors almost 7 hit me. I think it's there armor or possibly there heal isn't as useful as a warrior or rogues. Pro rogues can get my hp down in a sec with even shield on and I have a lot of str on me. My damage is 140 which is kinda decent with full tarlok assault. When my shield is down rogues either 2 hit or 1 hit me. Warriors 4 hit me. A rogues heal and a warriors heal is too hard to pass of the limit of my shield. Sts please consider this! Rogues or warriors will rage for no more "easy" kills but mages will be not OP but decent. Btw 400 armor -__- is the armor at 16... My god.

At least you get 7 hitted. At endgame, an average mage gets 2-3 hit by a warrior with arcane maul n ring...

Sure, mages are a bit weak, but right now PvP is pretty balanced actually (ignoring the very obvious tilt towards the warrior's side). Keep in mind I'm speaking unbiasedly, having played all 3 classes.

Crowsfoot
06-26-2014, 10:15 AM
At least you get 7 hitted. At endgame, an average mage gets 2-3 hit by a warrior with arcane maul n ring...

Sure, mages are a bit weak, but right now PvP is pretty balanced actually (ignoring the very obvious tilt towards the warrior's side). Keep in mind I'm speaking unbiasedly, having played all 3 classes.
I was 3 hitting last season with the glaive. If mages are slow with shield or get stunned, it's lights out.