PDA

View Full Version : Shady and Surge price?

Farz
06-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Anyone can predict Shady and Surge price range?;)

obee
06-24-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm thinking since 30 eggs are coming out. Maybe 60-80mill? I'm not good at prices

Anegriv
06-24-2014, 09:11 PM
69M

Limsi
06-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Depends on its arcane ability's actual effect in game. A good estimate from me would be on the 30-40

Zeus
06-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Depends on its arcane ability's actual effect in game. A good estimate from me would be on the 30-40

I would say around the 40-50 range. Well, at least that's how much I'm willing to pay for it considering there will be thirty.

Linkincena
06-24-2014, 09:45 PM
15 to 18 m actually. . Since its not much better than Samael...

Crowsfoot
06-24-2014, 09:47 PM
I would say around the 40-50 range. Well, at least that's how much I'm willing to pay for it considering there will be thirty.

15 to 18 m actually. . Since its not much better than Samael...
Looks like I'm selling to Zeus if I win. That guy is making it rain.

keikali
06-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Definitely over 9000....

utpal
06-24-2014, 11:14 PM
it has 6%crit and will give higher HP and mana then Sam. will be good for mage but lets see how AA works and passive.

Kakashis
06-24-2014, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't pay more than Sam for one

Zeus
06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
it has 6%crit and will give higher HP and mana then Sam. will be good for mage but lets see how AA works and passive.

It has 12% critical rate bonus, Samael has 10% critical rate bonus. However, Samael is glitched and gives two extra critical rate than it really should. So, that 10% critical rate for Samael really is 12% critical rate.

Doomreaper
06-25-2014, 12:48 AM
Easily going to be above 14k, so it is out of my price range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
06-25-2014, 01:01 AM
Easily going to be above 14k, so it is out of my price range

LOL!

Titanfall
06-25-2014, 02:51 AM
Well its definitely gona be worth more than my deary

I am Karma
06-25-2014, 04:41 AM
good luck!

dantus
06-25-2014, 04:49 AM
I would say 40-50m initially stabalizing at 25-30m

Ravager
06-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Potential issues that could affect the price and happiness of the owner:

1) In pvp, if one Shady and surge is on both sides, you may not be able to tell which pools from the AA are yours or the enemy.
2) There may be many safe zones in PVP. Even if you stand on one of the pools and are around the corner of a wall or tree/stump of the center of the circular pool, the pool may not affect you.
3) Lack of stun/panic/terror
4) No MP regen. Rogues love this from Samael.
5) Stats are only slightly higher than Singe.

ancestor
06-26-2014, 05:46 PM
The Same As Samuel.

Bangbam
06-26-2014, 06:01 PM
this isnt fair. this pet should be in lockeds

Noob Mage :D

ongxa
07-05-2014, 10:28 AM
I think it around 40-50m too. Like Zeus just said... Cuz I bought Whim already 22m. I know Whim not good as Sam. But heyyy, this is a game. I enjoy the twin little bastards. PLUS, It is cool and rare. You dont see much Whim running around AL like Slag now. lol, Peace

matanofx
07-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Well i heard of offers of 90m and even a lil bit more so far

Its a very cool looking pet and more rare than whim+cost alot to win, i hope the winners really do get back how much it cost them atleast.

tharidom
07-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Well i heard of offers of 90m and even a lil bit more so far

Its a very cool looking pet and more rare than whim+cost alot to win, i hope the winners really do get back how much it cost them atleast.

Thats people not being serious nobody will pay 90mill.

matanofx
07-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Thats people not being serious nobody will pay 90mill.

Its very serious people... never say nobody.

jiph
07-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Who wants 1v1 no pet?

arethrow
07-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Look like I wont sell it for 200m then if I win... haha

inkredible
07-13-2014, 03:36 AM
i already got about 80m offer on it if i win.. soo.. never say never

Iliketolol
07-13-2014, 03:56 AM
i already got about 80m offer on it if i win.. soo.. never say never

80m for a pet that will be given away to 30 people? and which is not even best pet? and not discontinued? dude you got a platinum deal! better seal that deal before the buyer actually realise its value.. lol

Gensin
07-13-2014, 03:57 AM
It won t be as high as nightshade.

Bunny♥
07-13-2014, 04:19 AM
It won t be as high as nightshade.

are you saying 50m and below.. geez. I think Ijil got an offer of 95m already.

Iliketolol
07-13-2014, 05:08 AM
i think we would all like to know who is offering 80-95m for it....

Spell
07-13-2014, 05:14 AM
I'm sorry but most ppl on lb are gunna be dropping around 50m for energy so its illogical to think the egg will be sold for less.you can down its specs all u want.at the end if the day if offers aren't as expected owners will just open it =).I mean didn't nightshade prove this? Legendary pet for 30m+? Ppl will pay for what they want and s&s WILL be wanted.Also keep in mind the ones who are saying the egg will be 50m or less are none of those who are bustin butt to get the egg through hard work =).

P.s iv had offers of 90m+ for the egg.(hope I can keep up huhu)

Bunny♥
07-13-2014, 05:43 AM

idk, maybe give her a pm and ask who it was. If this egg wont be above 50m then no one will sell it for sure. Kits + sleepness nights and hardworks ≠ to 50m , IMO.

Madnex
07-13-2014, 06:17 AM
That makes two of us. The "90m+" offer claims are only from people who are on LB at the moment and have a good chance of winning and selling it. Wonder why hmm... :rolleyes:

keikali
07-13-2014, 07:27 AM
inb4 everyone undercuts each other to sell it and price becomes only 10M.

Gensin
07-13-2014, 07:33 AM

someone sold there nightshade for 65m btw, plus there is going to be 30 s&s which is more than nightshade, no one is gonna buy a pet for 95m looool, There gonna if they want it badly and wanna burn the money. plus the pet is not as good as samael.

Gensin
07-13-2014, 07:34 AM
idk, maybe give her a pm and ask who it was. If this egg wont be above 50m then no one will sell it for sure. Kits + sleepness nights and hardworks ≠ to 50m , IMO.

that is not the buyers concern.

Bunny♥
07-13-2014, 07:40 AM
simple, no one will sell it. LOL
50m for an arcane that costs around 50m to get? its a joke lol. Rogues went 300k points now and will go higher as days pass, no one will dare to sell them lower than what they spent, thats such a dumbaz lmao .

that is not the buyers concern.

and yes to a seller, do you think they will sell the eggs lower than what they spent? they run for it so that they can earn profit :rolleyes:

someone sold there nightshade for 65m btw, plus there is going to be 30 s&s which is more than nightshade, no one is gonna buy a pet for 95m looool, There gonna if they want it badly and wanna burn the money. plus the pet is not as good as samael.

why would we compare a limited pet to a non limited pet? Rarity still wins the price, remember? :rolleyes:

Madnex
07-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Let's see.. 30 eggs from top 10's plus three eggs from 20-day contest equals 33 eggs. Now say that one third of those people are already owning everything they can get their hands on (top gear and vanities) so they plan to open. That leaves roughly 20 eggs that will hit the market simultaneously - that's four times the amount of eggs released on Goblin's (Nightshade).

And I ask, who's going to pay more than 50-60m for a pet with the same critical rate, roughly 20 more damage than Samael but without any stun/terrify nor MP regen and an arguably useless AA? No one in the top 30 paid pure gold for kits, almost all top spot holders I know are primarily using platinum (which is a much better option considering kits are overpriced at 2x plat-to-gold rate).

Rare
07-13-2014, 09:59 AM
17 bazillion

Rare
07-13-2014, 10:01 AM

Well, I remember a thread in traders market before claiming they'd buY new mythic bow for 60m

Don't think they did. So, you never know what's real until you're in the trade window.

If people want to make the big cash, they will have to wait. There will be 33 (at least) eggs in circulation at the same time.

Gensin
07-14-2014, 02:49 AM
Well, I remember a thread in traders market before claiming they'd buY new mythic bow for 60m

Don't think they did. So, you never know what's real until you're in the trade window.

If people want to make the big cash, they will have to wait. There will be 33 (at least) eggs in circulation at the same time.

Also remembered someone buying Singe for 90m, were did he go? :distracted:

firechandra
07-14-2014, 03:06 AM
In my opinion the price will be around 60 but who knows, many player spent 10m for a vanity so maybe they'll spend more than 60 on a vanity pet (that is also good but far from the best for the lack of stun or terrify or else)

Spell
07-14-2014, 03:14 AM
Lol @the ones who need stuns in a pets ability....don't just rely on stuns ppl xD

Syberg
07-14-2014, 03:31 AM
Hey! No one would pay for pet ability or buff, its just vanity pet! Do not compare it with Samael or other pets which are nonlimited, better look and nightshade!
And once again, those who are willing to buy it, do not need abilities and stuff, they need exclusive pet in their collections!

Madnex
07-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Lol @the ones who need stuns in a pets ability....don't just rely on stuns ppl xD
Lol newsflash, endgame clashes are determined by 30% luck on whether samael panic AA's work and when. Arcane geared population is too used to relying on stuns, especially mages since they don't have much of a chance otherwise. :)

Hey! No one would pay for pet ability or buff, its just vanity pet! Do not compare it with Samael or other pets which are nonlimited, better look and nightshade!
And once again, those who are willing to buy it, do not need abilities and stuff, they need exclusive pet in their collections!
Following your logic, if exclusivity is the main factor.. Well, last time I checked 33 > 5. And they will probably be available again when these events return in one or two years.

Syberg
07-14-2014, 04:54 AM
Lol newsflash, endgame clashes are determined by 30% luck on whether samael panic AA's work and when. Arcane geared population is too used to relying on stuns, especially mages since they don't have much of a chance otherwise. :)

Following your logic, if exclusivity is the main factor.. Well, last time I checked 33 > 5. And they will probably be available again when these events return in one or two years.
Yes they will, but you will be one of the first who will owe one!
And I just dont see any other thing which would make cost to 50-90mils :D

Iliketolol
07-14-2014, 05:29 AM

who told you night shade and shady and surge are limited?

Ishtmeet
07-14-2014, 10:08 AM
90m for a pet? Serious?? Lol
I don't believe someone would pay that much high for a pet that has 15mins of happiness meter like all others, which has arcane ability and passive ability like others, and which has some stat buff like all others. Acc. To me, its range will be 50-60

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thrucho
07-14-2014, 12:13 PM
The Same As Samuel.

Samael* ;) lol

Syberg
07-14-2014, 10:51 PM
who told you night shade and shady and surge are limited?
Its limited until next year (maybe). You should read more information about event before asking this question :-)

Doomreaper
07-14-2014, 11:14 PM
People offering large sums are just trying to raise the price for when THEY sell it.

Iliketolol
07-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Its limited until next year (maybe). You should read more information about event before asking this question :-)

no pet is limited... i think you should read more -_-

Cesliz
07-14-2014, 11:56 PM
People offering large sums are just trying to raise the price for when THEY sell it.

That's what I've been thinking all along but I also know of some people willing to pay those prices 80m+.
IMO the price should be around 40m max 60m if it wasn't because of those insane offers. If we had an estimate of how much it costs to get to top 10 then it would be easier to tell.

Madnex
07-15-2014, 12:54 AM
Getting on LB with a warrior is actually your cheapest way to get the new pet. An average of how much gold you need this time (Ursoth's event) per day is ~1.7m (warriors need less, rogues need more), assuming one is not using platinum at all.

It may sound like much more gold since this event is three times longer but keep in mind that the reward pool of SnS is seven times larger as well (and it's only seven because previously, the top scorers agreed to nearly double the egg rewards by staying at the same points). Another fact that needs to be taken into consideration is the extra gold needed for the previous event since the Goblin event winners utilized twinks to improve the runs speed. Nightshades were sold at an average of 40m each. Draw your own conclusions.

Rare
07-15-2014, 05:14 AM

Maybe you could give a link? I don't remember seeing anything about that

Haligali
07-15-2014, 07:00 AM
Getting on LB with a warrior is actually your cheapest way to get the new pet. An average of how much gold you need this time (Ursoth's event) per day is ~1.7m (warriors need less, rogues need more), assuming one is not using platinum at all.

It may sound like much more gold since this event is three times longer but keep in mind that the reward pool of SnS is seven times larger as well (and it's only seven because previously, the top scorers agreed to nearly double the egg rewards by staying at the same points). Another fact that needs to be taken into consideration is the extra gold needed for the previous event since the Goblin event winners utilized twinks to improve the runs speed. Nightshades were sold at an average of 40m each. Draw your own conclusions.

some warriors going for tie already haha.

FluffNStuff
07-15-2014, 07:29 AM
some warriors going for tie already haha.

Too dangerous to tie with twink surprise. About the only thing that came of that.

Ckiss
07-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Good day fellow arcane people. I am the one of the top 10 rogue player at the event of ursoth by remiem. According to the participants of the event the total expenses in 1 day for rogue is 3 Million within 24 hours with equivalent to 20 days is equal to 60M. (1=3MX20Days) The new arcane pet is very rare and you only can get it from the event with perfectly usage in Guild war. I really disappointed to those people who had waited and offer really bad price. Its up to you if you want to buy or not. Thank you!.

Madnex
07-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Good day fellow arcane people. I am the one of the top 10 rogue player at the event of ursoth by remiem. According to the participants of the event the total expenses in 1 day for rogue is 3 Million within 24 hours with equivalent to 20 days is equal to 60M. (1=3MX20Days) The new arcane pet is very rare and you only can get it from the event with perfectly usage in Guild war. I really disappointed to those people who had waited and offer really bad price. Its up to you if you want to buy or not. Thank you!.
Warriors who will hold over one third of the stock (even more since from what I hear they plan on tying scores) don't exceed 1.5m daily and quite frankly, they don't have to. This is the same market we're talking about so to whoever spent such a ludicrous amount per day to be on rogue LB, I got some bad news for your profit margin. Don't like the legitimate market prices? Open it and enjoy the "perfectly usage in guild war" that a pet without a stun offers.

Zeus
07-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Here's my opinion on this:

1. 3m per day is an accurate figure if the average leaderboard spot is 400k points & we are 13 days into the event.
2. What the leaderboard runners are not telling you is the return that they get through Ursoth. On that, one is able to at least make half of their gold back.
3. Thirdly, a lot of players do have sponsorships to keep the cost down.

So, the actual cost of running the event would be around ~30m-35m, depending on which place you are. (Assuming you are on the rogue leaderboards. The total cost drops if you're a sorcerer or warrior)

After that, the SnS's egg will be decided on the following factors:
- supply
- demand
- time spent

The profit that the winners will be getting is the time/effort they put into obtaining the egg.

Please note:
These numbers are taken only from the rogue leader-board. The other classes leader-board do not need nearly as much gold to run the event. So, 20+ others can afford to sell the egg much cheaper than the rogue winners can afford to sell theirs for.

Additionally, keep in mind that there simply aren't 33+ people in the game willing to pay 90m+.

Either way, I won't be purchasing one anymore. I have the wealth to do so but it's not worth purchasing a neutered Samael. For rogues, it's a no good pet considering damage % does not work. However, for other classes, it should be an awesome pet.

However, the best we can do is to wait and let the market dictate itself.

tharidom
07-15-2014, 01:04 PM

1. 3m per day is an accurate figure if the average leaderboard spot is 400k points & we are 13 days into the event.
2. What the leaderboard runners are not telling you is the return that they get through Ursoth. On that, one is able to at least make half of their gold back.

So, the actual cost of running the event would be around ~30m-35m, depending on which place you are. (Assuming you are on the rogue leaderboards. The total cost drops if you're a sorcerer or warrior)

After that, the nightshade's egg will be decided on the following factors:
- supply
- demand
- time spent

The profit that the winners will be getting is the time/effort they put into obtaining the egg.

Please note:
These numbers are taken only from the rogue leader-board. The other classes leader-board do not need nearly as much gold to run the event. So, 20+ others can afford to sell the egg much cheaper than the rogue winners can afford to sell theirs for.

Additionally, keep in mind that there simply aren't 33+ people in the game willing to pay 90m+.

Either way, I won't be purchasing one anymore. I have the wealth to do so but it's not worth purchasing a neutered Samael. For rogues, it's a no good pet considering damage % does not work. However, for other classes, it should be an awesome pet.

Nightshade's egg??? I think ur at the wrong event;).

Madnex
07-15-2014, 01:16 PM

After that, the SnS's egg will be decided on the following factors:
- supply
- demand
- time spent

Please note:

Practically, warriors get to run with almost half the cost if not lower. The total gold the average warrior will have spent by the end of the event, considering their points gain and thus gold spent is 2/3rds of what the rogue ones (being generous here, it's actually almost half) are and the locks/elocks/eggs gold return, mathematically that shows a cost range around 25-35m. With ~40 pieces hitting the market at once.. My condolences to rogues.

tharidom
07-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Practically, warriors get to run with almost half the cost if not lower. The total gold the average warrior will have spent by the end of the event, considering their points gain and thus gold spent is 2/3rds of what the rogue ones (being generous here, it's actually almost half) are and the locks/elocks/eggs gold return, mathematically that shows a cost range around 25-35m. With ~40 pieces hitting the market at once.. My condolences to rogues.

Warriors deserve cheapness once, warrior gear is almost always more expensive than other classes already, so some cheapness also is nice once:).

Zeus
07-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Nightshade's egg??? I think ur at the wrong event;).

I edited to SnS, my mistake. The facts are still there.

Haligali
07-15-2014, 02:23 PM
Its sts fault, next time if they do an event for mob killing, it will cost most for mages.

Warriors grind harder, ive heard some of them paying for rogues.

Syberg
07-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Maybe you could give a link? I don't remember seeing anything about that
There is no link, in game its written that this pet is given for top 10 of leaderboard winners of eah class+3 will be given away.
So if they will not be back next year it will be limited just on 33. If they will, then now it will be limit of 33 and next year limit of 66 (maybe different number since devs can change everything that they do).
Hopefully you will check stable and will see that this pet is only for winners :-)

no pet is limited... i think you should read more -_-
How about that shadow wolf from goblins' event? It is limited even more than Shady & Surge!
Shady & Surge are limited up to 33 pets in game, for this year (You can see in stable that its given only for top 10 Leaderboards winners of each clasw+3 will be given away with contest).
So its limited pet, for this year Or maybe forever if developers will change reward pet next year(hopefully, haha).
Visit stable to see that information about LBs winners, check remiem's thread about contest to win S&S to see that the prize is 3 pets.

For both of you: IT IS LIMITED (maybe only for this year, but still it is)

Ravager
07-15-2014, 04:35 PM
The pet is limited.

Its just that STS's definition of limited greatly differs from our standard definition.

Maybe itll come back on Earth day or another wacky event.

You can wait for it later and possibly pay a lot, pay a lot now or just not get it. Some people probably wont even play for another year. Sad but true.

Thats why I plan to buy it and enjoy the game to full extent while I can.

Almost same with good gear. You can enjoy it now or wait till next year. But there will be a cost.

Ckiss
07-18-2014, 08:06 AM
IN YOURS DREAMS! :) WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those peole acting like a Game Master. Haha

Ckiss
07-18-2014, 08:07 AM
IN YOURS DREAMS! WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those people acting like a Game Master. Haha

Ckiss
07-18-2014, 08:08 AM
IN YOURS DREAMS! WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those peole acting like a Game Master. Haha

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 08:28 AM
IN YOURS DREAMS! :) WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those peole acting like a Game Master. Haha

IN YOURS DREAMS! WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those people acting like a Game Master. Haha

IN YOURS DREAMS! WE WONT SELL THE SHADY FOR A BAD OFFER LIKE 40-50M WHAT THE Heck! ASK THE PEOPLE IN THE LEADER BOARD. Never listen to those peole acting like a Game Master. Haha
Who is the game master anyway? There is no game master here lol, only Devs and Mods here.
Don't use full caps, it's very annoying though it's very easy to read even without caps, and don't spam the thread.

Madnex
07-18-2014, 10:16 AM
The numbers and facts are there. If you can sell it 90m, good for you. But pointlessly spamming it in caps is plain irritating.