PDA

View Full Version : Around The World in 50 Guilds

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:24 AM

Hey guys.... havent seen a post about this before, but me a great friend have become very bored at end game. Sure we pvp... sure we elite... sure we do elite runs, but we really want to know what else AL has to offer... There r so many amazing people playing this game, so many people and friends i would never have met without joining certain guilds. This thread will not be a list of the top guilds in AL. This thread will be a list of the random guilds me and my friend join. We will be spending 2-3 days in each guild, and attempt to embrace whatever that guild is about, regardless if that is pvp, pve, or just helping noob people. My partner in crime during this will be Willowbec, and we will start with the guilds we joined when we were noobs. I hope u all enjoy this journey we are about to embark on. First list of guilds are listed in no specific order, following guilds r listed in order of joining

1) ELITE WARRIORS (DISBANDED) - This was my (Maalice) first guild. This is the guild that started it all for me. I met sooo many friends here, many that i still know and respect. I miss this guild almost every day. This guild had many events, almost one a weak. This guild was run by Ibelikesmash and his gf Kekemo. These were some of the best people that i have ever met in game. They honestly cared about all of their members, and wanted them to all do better than themselves. When i became a GM these are the people i modeled myself after. This guild met an ill fate when the GMs one day disappeared... vanished, and eventually split into 3 guilds, one my own. We eventually built the guild up to be a top lb guild and were so very happy, but this new ranking spelled disaster to some of the members. As out guild grew, we just wanted more, and started only caring about the LB.

2) THE LOST IMMORTAL (GM MOEHUMMER) - After Elite Warriors broke up i (Maalice) was forced to save the guild, along with my great friend geusaquc, we together created TLI. We strived to keep the vision of EW alive, and do all we could to help new players. We eventually made ourselves into the top 15. This came with many pros and cons. Some wanted higher rank, and others want to stay true to our origins. We kicked many noobs in order to improve our rank, we fell off LB, and then returned. The higher ups wanted more rank so started 40+ guild. TLI is opperated by MoeHummer, one of my greatest friends.

3) SHIFT (DISBANDED) - Shift was my (Maalice) second guild as GM, and was created as an elite guild fed off by TLI. Many of my greatest friends where there. These people r still my great friends, and we stay in contact almost every say. These people are like family. Shift failed for many reasons, but i blame myself for its ultimate demise. I had surgery, and was inactive for a few weeks... We all know what happens when a GM goes inactive.

4) AETERNA ( GM THORTILLOS) - Shift eventually merged with aeterna, and let me tell you... something is always going on here. There is more pve than pvp tho, but the ones that do pvp are pretty damn good at it. They maintain an alliance with magnum and mmph. This guild is very friendly and is always willing to help its members. The guild had many events with great prizes. I have many friends here, and they r great ppl all around. Regardless if u wanna run some maps or just chill in GH this is a fun place to do it.

5) SONS OF JARL (DISBANDED) - This was my (Willowbec) first ever experience with a guild and I learned so much here! I was recruited during a random run in wt4 and was hooked after that. The GM was JEOFF a gracious and patient leader who looked after his guild with extreme care and attention. I was a newbie to the game and was taught many things here- first being how to use guild chat (haha)! I learned everything I needed to know about PVE here and quickly grew into a strong player. I made good friends here and was honored to serve on Jeoff's officer team during my stay. Jeoff retired and quickly after Ocelz became GM; later down the line SOJ merged with Resilience.*

6) IPRIDE ( DISBANDED) - After SOJ I (Willowbec) dabbled in the creation of my own guild alongside player theunrealslim. I had a lot of fun doing and accepted all lvl of players- I made a lot of friends and was happy to help them and answer all their questions about the guild. I earned even more respect for GM's after this- it's not an easy task! I had a good team of officers but eventually we decided to disband and spread our wings elsewhere.*

7) RSI ( GM ???) - I ( Willowbec)was recruited here randomly in KRAAG. It perked my interest so I accepted. When I entered RSI was on the LB and had over 3000 members! Otomustam was both founder and GM- a wonderful leader with a lot of knowledge about both the game and how to run a guild. This guild was very social (which I loved!) and had a strong officer team always willing to help. I ran a lot of elites with this guild and quickly moved up in rank from recruiter to officer. During my stay a lot of the inactives were shed though we still held our LB spot. I was even GM for a short period of time! I made many, many long lasting friends here... Who I still keep in touch with in game. This was one of the best guilds I'd been in because of the strong kinship.

8) MYTHIC REVENGE (DISBANDED) - I (Willowbec) was recruited here after leaving RSI by Razarious the GM! I quickly made many friends in MR- a fun-loving group of people. My stay was short here but memorable none-the-less. I ran a lot of arena farming here. Razarious was wonderful and made me feel at home- as well as accepted many of my friends into the guild. The officer and recruiter team here was very strong and helpful. I still keep in touch with a few**Mythic Revenge has since merged and is now Pestilence.*

9) DARKSIDERS (DISBANDED) - Yes, I (Willowbec) did get a cookie in gh when I joined :P! Oedid was the strong and dedicated GM during my stay here. This was a very organized guild- a monthly calendar of events posted on it's forum page and weekly break down of LB number (successes, needs improvements, etc). I had a lot of fun playing in both pve and pvp challenges. There was also weekly egg trivia games! Oedid was supported by an amazing officer and recruiter staff. I loved this guild and made many strong friendships who I would stay up for hours chatting with in our wechat group. I ran many elites here and moved up in rank from recruiter to officer. Oedid was unique in providing a ceremony for promotion into officer. This was a very active and social group and I am proud to have served as an officer here.

9) CRIME (GM CONRADEV) - I (Willowbec) joined here with a small group of people to kinda get away from it all. It was a chance to be "solo" but still have advantage of GH and occasional gc. I had a lot of fun during my stay here hehe... Playing a lot of pvp and a few farm sessions. The group was close knit and I had a lot of laughs <3

10) CUNNING STUNTS) (GM's SNAZZAH/ZAXAMAN) - I (Willowbec) briefly visited this guild and still have an alt with them. This guild was created, at first, for fun and quickly grew from a few people to over 100 members in one day! How's that for awesome?! Snazzah and Zaxaman are co-GM and are both wonderful, caring people who have a lot of experience in the game. Snazzah is one of my absolute best friends in the game. This guild is full of bright, fun personalities and has no drama! It's a mixture of pve and pvp- with many veteran players to help and give advice. It's a low maintenance, no pressure guild where you can relax and have some fun.*

11) PHEONIX (GM SERANCHA) - I have to say I felt pretty honored to be recruited to one of the oldest guild's in AL! Everybody welcomed me with warmth**The group here is small but solid and have a huge amount of knowledge for the game. I found myself doing a lot of pvp during my short stay here. The biggest thing I liked about Pheonix is that it had an air of maturity and absolutely NO DRAMA! I really loved that. They even fight each other in pvp; it's a very mellow guild with great players.

*** THIS CONCLUDES OUR GUILD INTRO... ALL ABOVE GUILDS WERE JOINED BEFORE WE WENT ON THIS JOURNEY. WE JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO OUR ORIGINS, ALL FOLLOWING GUILDS WILL BE NEW TO US, AND WILL B APART OF THE 2-3 DAYS STAY ***

12) MYTHIC DRAGON (GM CHHAVY) - We had the pleasure of joining this very social and fun guild. The members treat each other with respect and there is zero drama. They have a true love for the game. They are always willing to help each other, and get the job done. This guild kept us laughing for most of our stay, and definitely made us feel welcome. There are very few members that pvp in this guild, but the ones that do play fair and do not trash talk.

13) IMPERVIOUS (GM KUWAAB) - We received a warm welcome here. This guild offered a peaceful, relaxing environment; very quiet and mellow. The players here are small in number but very strong in skill and knowledge. It's a tight knit group, and they are protective over their members. We were able to pvp with some- they play fair alongside their allies, and possess formidable pvp skills.

14) RISE OF AN EMPIRE (GM - FIFTYONECENTS) - This guild is filled with members of varying level. Everyone seemed to be off doing their own thing, some pvping, some running elites, some farming, some leveling, some just sitting in towns. The people here were very nice to us, and we shared some laughs in guild hall. Made a few good friends, that we hope to continue to keep in contact with.

15) EMINENCE (GM ASTEROX) - We received a comment on early on our thread from member Anarchist, "Pass near Eminence and take a bite you won't regret it." We were intrigued by this and couldn't have been more pleased when our path finally led to Eminence's door. We were greeted by many and immediately felt comfortable- an at home kind of feel. Right off the bat we were invited for a pvp match and had an amazing time clashing alongside strong, skilled players. The pvp was fair, and most of all fun!! Nobody took anything too seriously and just enjoyed clashing- it was a breath of fresh air. After that we partied in gh; we laughed through an ethyl spam and seeing how many people we could fit on one bush haha! We were also able to run some solid Ursoth farming parties. All in all this is a great guild, with amazing people- running both pvp and pve. Needless to say we didn't want to leave.. Time flies when you're having fun! We had no idea this was the 4th ranked guild in al, but in our short stay we quickly realized why it is.

16) PESTILENCE (GM RAZARIOUS / CHAOSGIRL) - We entered this quiet community not knowing what to expect. What we found were some long time friends diving into the new event. The event was fairly new so i dont think we got the full feel for this guild, as everyone was off running portals or for essences. We did have a few hillarious conversations in guild chat that we wont forget for some time now (ALICE). This guild was born from the merger of Mythic Revenge and Game Over. It has both pvp and pve'rs.

17) MAGNUM (GM TONGASMASH) - We continued our journey around AL; we were welcomed into MAGNUM next. We were very happy to be joining a PVP based guild. We enjoyed many clashes alongside very skilled players as well as our allies! It was nice to have back up in pvp.... Guild chat is filled with members asking for people to join in on pvp matches which was awesome! Anytime we found ourselves in a bind all we had to do was request help in GC and there it came. We have never experienced pvp back up in this magnitude- it was an extremely invigorating experience. We also jumped in on ursoth farming parties. Guild chat was never dead- and this guild is very active. There is always someone asking to join a pvp match or farm session! Plus, the officer team is very active and always there to answer a question or handle a dispute. We very much enjoyed this visit. Maalice also apologizes for his drunk antics on the last night of our stay.

18) KARMA (GM PAULSEBIJR) - Upon joining KARMA we received a huge welcome from Paulsebi; he hosted a huge party in their Guild Hall! It truly touched us and made us feel like celebrities! A big thanks to all who participated. So many pro and powerful players fill the ranks of this guild. There was the occasional drama which was always quickly settled and handled by the officers. After all, a family works things out and sticks together. We ran many solid event runs, and experienced some epic clashes. This guild is very active, so there is always someone to play with. We really enjoyed our stay here, and found ourselves feeling bittersweet- don't want to leave but must continue our journey. We made many friends here, and hope to remain in touch.

19) CAUTION (GM CPTXYRUK) - After being welcomed into both Magnum and Karma by friends we decided to bounce along to a town and let a random guild pick us up. We headed to Kelys and were soon both invited to Caution. We were greeted and headed to guild hall to discuss our travels with the GM. Soon after we played around in gh- talking and laughing. We found that this guild in fairly new and created by a strong group of friends. We then ported to a ctf room and filled our side with Caution members- we played fair and had fun doing it! The next day Maal was able to play cannon roulette and hide n seek with some of the members- all in all this is a great guild and we enjoyed our stay. Def one of the most fun guilds we have joined. We will definitely keep in touch!

20) MOTORMOUSE (GM ERIKDG) - So unfortunately with the guild we believe there was a huge timezone issue. There were times when we would be the only ones on, and at times we met a few members. The members we did meet were very nice and friendly. The gm and co gm were welcoming on our journey, and we were able to pvp with some of their members. All the officers we saw were very helpful to their members.

21) SILENTKILLZ (GM LIGHTXAVER) - We joined SK next and found ourselves among a cool community. This guild is a refocus on something that had been before- the members - officers and especially GM are looking to rebuild a beautiful brimming community. The GM cares deeply for his members and is always there- always available to help. He welcomed us with big, open arms! We found ourselves among players of all degree, some pvp some pve. We hopped into some event runs and also found ourselves joining pvp matches. Sadly we found ourselves on a different time zone then most- but when we did link up it was great times! This guild is currently merging with Cunning Stunts, which will bring a lot more variety to the guild, and will broaden the time zone differences.

22) 21 JUMP STREET (GM JASIMEAH) - We found ourselves at 21 jump street, and definately enjoyed our stay. Guild chat was full of interesting and funny conversations. Everyone was willing to help others, and the guild was always partying with one another. During our stay our love for pve was renewed. We had mostly been pvping with other guilds, but here we ran some great elites, and helped some obtain arena ap. Everyone wants to be a part of the action, and join in with the killing. The gm and officers here were tons of fun, and always had a great attitude. We really had a lot of fun here, doing things we had long forgotten were apart of the game. Unfortunately this guild has many gms, and one of them was one of the rudest people i have met in game. On one hand you have an amazing gm and on the other u have a complete jerk. It is fortunate that we met Jasi before the other gm, because out experience would have been completely different.

23) YXOGUM OROPOGAMU (GM OKASTIK) - After streaming along though many international guilds we were excited to join into a (mostly) one nation guild. Our good friend in game invited us into a Russian guild, and a closed guild at that... Closed meaning no random invites- you must be hand picked (friend of a member) to get in. So it was really cool for the GM and members to welcome us in the way they did. We have never come across such a close-knit group of players- rather family. These people do everything they can to help each other out- ranks are meaningless in this family and everyone is held to the same regard. This family grinds together and makes sure to help one another with gear, AP's, etc. We were very impressed with how much these people look after each other! We couldn't even understand most of the chat and still felt at home- plus we learned some dirty words haha. If you need a hand in pvp, just ask and you'll have help. This guild dips into pve as well and had 3 runners on event LB who received the new arcane pet (congrats again). We would like to thank everyone again for the amazing visit- this guild really has the right idea and is something special! We really, truly didn't want to leave! This guild is a model of what an awesome guild is!

24) HIGH SOCIETY (GM FIREBONG) - We are getting very close to the halfway point of our tour and found our way into the arms of a very mellow, chill guild- proper timing for such a environment. High Society has a great community of members who welcomed us in and allowed us to kick our feet up and have a nice rest! The three simple rules of this guild are: 1: Be cool 2: Stay chilled 3: Make yourself at home. Throughout our stay we shared a lot of laughs in gh and were even able to run a few maps for AP- also did a bit of pvp... This guild does a touch of both pve and pvp. We were on opposite time zone of most but enjoyed our relaxing visit and had a great time when we were online at the same time as others. Thanks again for the sessions guys! We made the member list 420 when we joined... It was fate!

25) TRICKSTERS

Some guilds declined our request to join for one reason or another, which by all means is their choice. These guilds were listed before, but after thinking about this, i decided that this could be considered very disrespectful. It is every guilds decision who they allow in, and if they choose to not allow us to visit that is their choice. I apologize to the guilds that were once listed here. This is supposed to be a fun thread, not one calling people out.

Any spelling errors plz lemme know.
If u want ur guild spotlighted hit me up in game... ign is Maalice
Ps... please dont move til thread complete... ty

***photo provided by guardianthree***

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Reserved

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:26 AM
To celebrate our 25th guild we decoded to post some selfies to celebrate being half way... sooo here they are.

So this is me... Maalice

And...

Here is Willowbec

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:27 AM
And another reserve

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:28 AM
Last reserve... i hope.

Anarchist
06-25-2014, 07:40 AM
The most important thing when you play is to have fun and enjoy yourself this looks like a good alternative way to achieve it. Pass near Eminence and take a bite you won't regret it.
Goodluck :)

Maalice
06-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Anarchist i promise we will

Willowbec
06-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Woot! Let the festivities begin :)

Moehummer
06-25-2014, 08:05 AM
:'-)

warriorromio
06-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Nice maal....
You are such a great player....
And a good friend....
Thnx for your post...
Brada

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Chong
06-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Good thread maal

Maalice
06-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Updated woth willows guilds

Ravager
06-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh come on. At least spell our guild name right.

Zeus
06-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Oh come on. At least spell our guild name right.

He also messed up <Mythic Revenge> but I don't think either of the two were intentional unless you know something that I don't?

Maalice
06-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Will edit sorry

Maalice
06-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Alllll better

Ravager
06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
He also messed up <Mythic Revenge> but I don't think either of the two were intentional unless you know something that I don't?

Nah. It's fixed now.

Endkey
06-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Hope you visit Karma and Silentkillz :)

obee
06-25-2014, 04:17 PM
Good luck and have fun man :)

Solid
06-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Been around the world don't speak the language

Yakiniku
06-25-2014, 05:09 PM
5) SONS OF JARL (GM OCLEZ) - This was my (Willowbec) first ever experience with a guild and I learned so much here! I was recruited during a random run in wt4 and was hooked after that. The GM was JEOFF a gracious and patient leader who looked after his guild with extreme care and attention. I was a newbie to the game and was taught many things here- first being how to use guild chat (haha)! I learned everything I needed to know about PVE here and quickly grew into a strong player. I made good friends here and was honored to serve on Jeoff's officer team during my stay. Jeoff retired and quickly after Ocelz became GM; later down the line SOJ merged with Resilience.*

@Willow, Jeoff still asks me once in a while if you're still playing. Sons of Jarl. Those were the days, huh? :)

Interesting idea. Looking forward to reading about your guys' guild tour.

/edit

I had so many alts back then. This is (was) Kikuri. Someone actually took that name after I deleted the toon, lol. I still see you pop on my friends list sometimes. Next time I'll bug ya and say hi.

Maalice
06-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Today me and bex will be joining our first new guild. We are very excited to be doing this. Thanks for all your support.

Maalice
06-25-2014, 06:21 PM

As i stated... plz point out any grammar errors. Thank you for pointing this out, and changes have been made.

conradev
06-25-2014, 07:22 PM
u is both a nubs..pm when ready to join a top guild "Best Mage All Times"

mala salerosa
06-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Sounds like fun. Great idea. How interesting it would be to experience all those guilds. Will read of your exploits with interest.

Willowbec
06-26-2014, 12:26 AM

Maalice
06-26-2014, 12:45 AM
We have joined guild number 12... Mythic Dragon

Willowbec
06-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Off to a roaring start!

All Apologies
06-26-2014, 12:58 AM
have fun trip! wish you could stay in Mythic Dragons or awhile :)

Willowbec
06-26-2014, 01:40 AM
Been around the world don't speak the language

But your body don't need explainin!

Capolista
06-26-2014, 03:30 AM
In Football (Soccer)

This journey reminds me of ..

Zlatan Ibrahimovic :)

GuardianTwo
06-26-2014, 11:18 AM
First , its GUARDIANTHREE, just spell check...
And I didn't photoshopped it -_- lol, made it in on one mobile app.
And why you attached that old photo??

Willowbec
06-26-2014, 01:45 PM
First , its GUARDIANTHREE, just spell check...
And I didn't photoshopped it -_- lol, made it in on one mobile app.
And why you attached that old photo??

Lolz sorry G3 .. Will have maal fix spelling ASAP hun :)

Maalice
06-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Ok g3 all fixed up.. sorry about that.

Maalice
06-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Completed guild number 12 (mythic dragons).

All Apologies
06-27-2014, 04:20 AM
12) MYTHIC DRAGON (GM CHHAVY) - We had the pleasure of joining this very social and fun guild. The members treat each other with respect and there is zero drama. They have a true love for the game. They are always willing to help each other, and get the job done. This guild kept us laughing for most of our stay, and definitely made us feel welcome. There are very few members that pvp in this guild, but the ones that do play fair and do not trash talk.

Thank you guys for the heartwarming post. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. It was fun having you in the guild. You're very much welcome to come back, even for a visit. :)

Willowbec
06-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Thank you guys for the heartwarming post. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. It was fun having you in the guild. You're very much welcome to come back, even for a visit. :)

Thank you lov :) *hugs*

Maalice
06-27-2014, 04:48 AM
Thanks, it was fun being around you guys.

Willowbec
06-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Where does the path lead next...? Stay tuned!

Maalice
06-27-2014, 06:16 PM
Impervious here we come!

Maalice
06-29-2014, 05:18 PM
We have completed our adventures with impervious, and are currently looking for another guild.

Azmatic
06-29-2014, 07:38 PM
We [IMPERVIOUS] enjoy your company and value your friendship. Thank you for your visit and we wish you well on your travels!

Maalice
06-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Thanks again impervious,

We just joined a guild by the name Rise of an Empire

Euldor
06-29-2014, 10:17 PM
But your body don't need explainin!

All I really need to understand is. Lol.

On topic: Keep them coming. This is very interesting, your journey. :D

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 12:37 AM
All I really need to understand is. Lol.

On topic: Keep them coming. This is very interesting, your journey. :D

When you talk dirty to me! (Sweet jazz breakdown)

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 03:14 AM
We [IMPERVIOUS] enjoy your company and value your friendship. Thank you for your visit and we wish you well on your travels!

Thanks so much (((<3)))

inkredible
06-30-2014, 08:39 AM
LMAO who on earth declined you???
Looks like you're quite a guild hopper.. We don't really like guild hoppers but
We usually invite anyone lol

Azepeiete
06-30-2014, 10:41 AM
I declined them cuz guild hoppahs.

We would love to be guild number 51 where you stay seriously, not visit for a couple days.

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 03:03 PM
LMAO who on earth declined you???
Looks like you're quite a guild hopper.. We don't really like guild hoppers but
We usually invite anyone lol

Understood, we knew we would be turned away from some for that reason.. It's no big deal. We just wanted to try something new and exciting by doing a tour of guilds. Just getting a feel for what's out there :) But, we respect the decision of those who don't want hoppers xx

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 03:04 PM
I declined them cuz guild hoppahs.

We would love to be guild number 51 where you stay seriously, not visit for a couple days.

Thanks Aze

deadsnlpes
06-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Was fun going in pvp with you guys and thanks for the report

Zynzyn
06-30-2014, 04:34 PM
This is an interesting thread. :) Had fun reading about your travels. Nice you two tried something new. Keep it going.

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Was fun going in pvp with you guys and thanks for the report

Thanks Proph :) I'm sure we'll see you around hehe and I love your sig btw

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 04:44 PM
This is an interesting thread. :) Had fun reading about your travels. Nice you two tried something new. Keep it going.

Thanks very much! <3

Maalice
06-30-2014, 04:44 PM
To ink and aze, by NO means r we mad that u declined us, we completely understand where u r coming from. If u do change ur mind please let us know. =)

ShannKey
06-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Hey! I just wanted to say a special thanks to Maalice and Willow for visiting with Rise of an Empire. Your insight and story that i have just read is amazing. You're both great people! I hope we have made you guys feel welcome while enjoying this experience. Its been an honor and a pleasure to be a part of this. I strive to become like the both of ya, our guild leader nick, other guild officers, and the many more I have meet on here. Thanks for visting with Empire, its been a pleasure having you with us for the short time we have shared. Good Luck with all your travels!!! :encouragement:

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Hey! I just wanted to say a special thanks to Maalice and Willow for visiting with Rise of an Empire. Your insight and story that i have just read is amazing. You're both great people! I hope we have made you guys feel welcome while enjoying this experience. Its been an honor and a pleasure to be a part of this. I strive to become like the both of ya, our guild leader nick, other guild officers, and the many more I have meet on here. Thanks for visting with Empire, its been a pleasure having you with us for the short time we have shared. Good Luck with all your travels!!! :encouragement:

Thanks very much shannkey.. Good luck to you and yours :)

Maalice
06-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks Rise of an Empire for having us. We enjoyed our stay!

Maalice
06-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Joined eminence

BoltTurner
06-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks for stopping by Rise of an Empire!

Willowbec
06-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks for stopping by Rise of an Empire!

<3 thanks Bolt x

deadsnlpes
06-30-2014, 10:01 PM
Thanks Proph :) I'm sure we'll see you around hehe and I love your sig btw

ShannKey
06-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks very much shannkey.. Good luck to you and yours :)

Thanks Willow!

ShannKey
07-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Thanks Rise of an Empire for having us. We enjoyed our stay!

You are very welcome! Thanks again for visiting the Empire guild family. Hope to run some maps or more pvp with you guys later, wish we could have ran more while you were here. We had some of are active officers busy over the weekend away from the guild, including guild master nick. You guys would've really hit it off. Have fun!!!

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 01:30 AM
You are very welcome! Thanks again for visiting the Empire guild family. Hope to run some maps or more pvp with you guys later, wish we could have ran more while you were here. We had some of are active officers busy over the weekend away from the guild, including guild master nick. You guys would've really hit it off. Have fun!!!

Hehe much lov Shann

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Some photos from the guilds we've visited so far

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Plus ethyl spam!

alexdroog
07-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Hi guys, I like the idea.
Any plans visiting germany?

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 06:04 AM
Fireworks

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Hi guys, I like the idea.
Any plans visiting germany?

Quite possibly :) English speaking too, I see? X

Shiro
07-01-2014, 06:20 AM
hey guys, thanks for the ethyl party just now...it was crazy fun lol :)

Maalice
07-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Amazing pics guys... these were all so much fun. Plz share any personal pics that u may have.

asterox
07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Glad to be a part of ur adventures maalice and willow.. Eminence is surely happy to have u two visiting our guild.. Hope u guys enjoy ur stay with us.. :)

alexdroog
07-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Quite possibly :) English speaking too, I see? X

I am afraid all chat is in german :-)
What time zone are you living in? Atm it is 3:20 pm in germany.

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 03:03 PM
hey guys, thanks for the ethyl party just now...it was crazy fun lol :)

Yes bahah I can't believe how many people we fit on the bush! Lol

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Glad to be a part of ur adventures maalice and willow.. Eminence is surely happy to have u two visiting our guild.. Hope u guys enjoy ur stay with us.. :)

Much thanks Aster, you all have been very warm and welcoming! We are very much enjoying our visit.. Xx

Willowbec
07-01-2014, 03:06 PM
I am afraid all chat is in german :-)
What time zone are you living in? Atm it is 3:20 pm in germany.

Awe I'm afraid we don't speak German.. Sorry hehe. We are both in d USA.

Maalice
07-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Sadly our time with eminence has come to an end, and so the journey continues.

Maalice
07-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Joined pestilence

obee
07-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Thanks man for coming to eminence!

Maalice
07-02-2014, 02:47 PM

Thanks for having us

Willowbec
07-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Very much enjoyed our stay x

snazzah
07-03-2014, 06:43 PM
You guys!! Lovin this thread! great idea and you seem to be having the best time!
luv you both !

Willowbec
07-04-2014, 12:48 AM
You guys!! Lovin this thread! great idea and you seem to be having the best time!
luv you both !

Thanks babe :)

Maalice
07-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Our time with pestilence is over... looking for our next guild.

Maalice
07-04-2014, 02:55 AM
luv you both !

Thanks!! Hope u find a sammy soon!

Maalice
07-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Joined magnum... stay solid!

ClumsyCactus
07-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Wb to eminence!

Maalice
07-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Wb to eminence!

Wb? Im not sure i understand?!?!

Maalice
07-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Just so all know... when me and willowbec join a guild we r 100% part of that guild. We embrace everything that guild is about. So if said guild is a pvp guild, we will pvp under this guilds rules and honor said guilds allies. We r trying to get a full experience out of each guild, which is hard while only being in each guild for just a few days.

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 02:53 AM
is this a contest i must have read wrong

ClumsyCactus
07-05-2014, 03:33 AM
Wb? Im not sure i understand?!?!

Welcome back to eminence, i mean that i want u to come back :P
Sorry, didnt say it easy enough
(Dayum my grammar Atm)

Willowbec
07-05-2014, 04:58 AM
is this a contest i must have read wrong

No it's not a contest ... We just decided to do something different and do a tour of guilds ..
Meet new people etc :)

Willowbec
07-05-2014, 04:59 AM
Currently in MAGNUM <3

Willowbec
07-05-2014, 05:05 AM
Woot

Maalice
07-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Our stay in magnum has ended

Maalice
07-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Joined karma... from one side of the spectrum straight to the other side.

Willowbec
07-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Magnum fun <3

Serancha
07-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Joined karma... from one side of the spectrum straight to the other side.

*gets out popcorn*

Maalice
07-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Omg trying to upload pics but stupid forums is being stupid

Willowbec
07-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Omg trying to upload pics but stupid forums is being stupid

No you're just a nublet

Willowbec
07-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Being welcomed and happy birthday NATH <3

Ishtmeet
07-07-2014, 07:50 PM
We would love to have you among us. Join the "Elite Farmers" a.k.a "Elite Runners" :)

Maalice
07-07-2014, 09:11 PM
We would love to have you among us. Join the "Elite Farmers" a.k.a "Elite Runners" :)

We would love to swing by... thanks for the invite

Willowbec
07-07-2014, 09:58 PM

We will definitely visit :)

Paulsebi
07-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Being welcomed and happy birthday NATH <3

Thanks for joining Malice and Willow! Enjoy your stay to Karma and have fun!

We are more than welcome to have you guys in Karma!

And amazing tour you guys are having!

Maalice
07-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Thanks for joining Malice and Willow! Enjoy your stay to Karma and have fun!

We are more than welcome to have you guys in Karma!

And amazing tour you guys are having!

thanks for having us =)

Willowbec
07-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Thanks to you and all of KARMA x

Willowbec
07-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Everyone loves ethyl spam!

fiftyonecents
07-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Dear ,

Maalice I love how you put you will be spending two to three days in each guild you are visiting, while in reality you spent literally 10 mins to 20 mins max''''' in our guild hall just making light chit chat with two or three members. We then played a guess your age and gender game and the winner would receive 100 k from '' Maalice'' wow what a nice game bro....not.

Was thrilled when you mentioned to us you will be posting your experience in our guild.................was not'' thrilled to read the post you put up for our guild.

It's cool you are floating around and doing your project but at least fulfill the project per your specifications. You simply skimmed through our guild. I have now witnessed you to be in '' Karma'' for past 4 days now..... makes me wonder if you were just out to see anyone that peaked your interest. ................to be continued

p.s.

The Ursoth event is currently in effect , I must say that executing your project during this month was ill planned , not the best timing. Of course we are all off doing our thing, because there is an event goin on ?????

Maalice
07-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Dear ,

Maalice I love how you put you will be spending two to three days in each guild you are visiting, while in reality you spent literally 10 mins to 20 mins max''''' in our guild hall just making light chit chat with two or three members. We then played a guess your age and gender game and the winner would receive 100 k from '' Maalice'' wow what a nice game bro....not.

Was thrilled when you mentioned to us you will be posting your experience in our guild.................was not'' thrilled to read the post you put up for our guild.

It's cool you are floating around and doing your project but at least fulfill the project per your specifications. You simply skimmed through our guild. I have now witnessed you to be in '' Karma'' for past 4 days now..... makes me wonder if you were just out to see anyone that peaked your interest. ................to be continued

p.s.

The Ursoth event is currently in effect , I must say that executing your project during this month was ill planned , not the best timing. Of course we are all off doing our thing, because there is an event goin on ?????

First off i can assure you that we did indeed spend 2 days in your guild, maybe u only became aware of our visit near the end of our stay. We were in guild hall playing games and chit chatting because the amount of guild chat was lacking, so in order to get a feel for your players we gathered in your guild hall. I am sorry you were not thrilled about our comments about your guild, but in order to remain true to our mission we must post our actual experiences. It would be unfair of us to exagerate or sugar coat our experiences in each guild we visit, and by no means do i feel we were mean or harsh in our comments about your guild. In fact you have been pming me a lot in the last few days, and i even congratulated you all making the top 50 guild list. I also assure you that we have been in karma for 2 days, we joined yesterday, and we will be leaving it tonight. Also you can trace how long we have been in a guild by using this very thread, as when we leave and join a guild we immediately post it here. You can also see that we were not even in your guild when the event was going on. We left you guys on the 30th and the event started on the 1st.

Again i am sorry you are not happy with our comments about your guild, and its honorable for you to stand up for it, but we stand by our comments.

Willowbec
07-09-2014, 12:48 AM
Dear ,

p.s.

Hello,
I appreciate our reply.. But I would like to remind that you happily played the guess my age game and were laughing along with us. Also I put a bounty on maal- and the member that killed him personally received gold from me- along with some energy for the upcoming event. You were very welcoming and nice at the time so I'm not sure where this is coming from? Also, we were in EMPIRE for longer then "20 mins max" ... I assure you. And, the event hadn't even started yet so I'm not sure why you mentioned that. The event didn't start til after we departed from EMPIRE. I don't see it as ill planned because we have found some great farming parties in the guild we have joined during the event. Good luck to you and yours.

Maalice
07-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Time to leave karma....

Joined caution

SkyWow
07-09-2014, 02:40 AM
Glad to have malice and willow in our guild (Caution) hopefully we can make it the best we can enjoy:)

Maalice
07-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Glad to have malice and willow in our guild (Caution) hopefully we can make it the best we can enjoy:)

Just judging this guild after the first 5min i know we are going to enjoy our stay!

Atten
07-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Guild hopping is now a job?! I love it! :D

Maalice
07-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Guild hopping is now a job?! I love it! :D

No no no... youve got it all wrong. We arnt guild hopping we are "touring".
See how much nicer that sounds =P

Atten
07-09-2014, 07:40 AM
No no no... youve got it all wrong. We arnt guild hopping we are "touring".
See how much nicer that sounds =P

Haha I know..I was just joking :)

Maalice
07-09-2014, 07:44 AM
Haha I know..I was just joking :)

Lol, i know bro/sis.

fiftyonecents
07-09-2014, 12:17 PM

Willowbec
07-09-2014, 12:40 PM
i smell post removal ..............embarrassed ??

Nope, not even a little. Your post remains, and so it shall.

Willowbec
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM

Awesome time already! Loved our clashes last night! Minus Eden.... Lol

fiftyonecents
07-09-2014, 02:58 PM
I apologize for come off abrasive, I am very passionate about my guild. Nights and days bleed together as I and my loyal members put so much effort into R.O.A.E. . We are working very hard to rebuild our guild and make it better. So I feel that you '' Maalice'' and ''Willowbec'' didn't get an accurate assessment of us. We hope the next time we have a traveler in our midst, that it will be a more pleasant visit, and that everyone will be present.

Maalice
07-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Awesome time already! Loved our clashes last night! Minus Eden.... Lol

I spent awhile last night looking for that youtube channel lol.

Willowbec
07-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Clash :)

Maalice
07-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Clash :)

Lmao pickles.... was a fun night.

Willowbec
07-09-2014, 06:07 PM
I spent awhile last night looking for that youtube channel lol.

Lmfao "add 1000" "legends YouTube <<<<<<"

Maalice
07-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Lmfao "add 1000" "legends YouTube <<<<<<"

Lmao

Willowbec
07-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Hide-n-seek and cannon roulette with caution!

Rebelation
07-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Definitely having a great time with you guys being here, I know the rest of the guild can agree!

Maalice
07-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Definitely having a great time with you guys being here, I know the rest of the guild can agree!

Thanks, we have been having a blast.

lonakana
07-10-2014, 08:14 PM
where did deviant misfits review go? we had the best review of them all.

Willowbec
07-11-2014, 12:20 AM
The feeling is mutual :) great group of people !

Euldor
07-11-2014, 02:33 AM
You guys are having a great time and Im having a good one reading all about it.
+1 :D

Willowbec
07-11-2014, 04:12 AM

Hehe yay! Thanks for following us on our journey :)

Maalice
07-11-2014, 05:18 AM

Thanks bro... we r having a blast

Maalice
07-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Left caution =,(

Joined Motor Mouse

tharidom
07-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Are u guys planning on visiting Immaculate?

Willowbec
07-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Are u guys planning on visiting Immaculate?

Whyyyy we would love that :) we'll definitely stop there!

SkyWow
07-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Yay :D

Willowbec
07-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Yay :D

Hehe love this!

Divine Effect
07-12-2014, 04:15 PM
All nice guilds Rage Of Mages (ROM) owned by (Guitardude) and Arcane Fellowship (AF) owned by (Vystirch) are 2 awesome guilds as well AF is dead and not sure about ROM can't find anyone in it

ganda
07-12-2014, 06:27 PM
this brings back so many good memories
thnx maal
such a great friend.... ;)

Maalice
07-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Left motormouse

Joined silentkillz

Maalice
07-14-2014, 06:35 AM
this brings back so many good memories
thnx maal
such a great friend.... ;)

Good to see ya bro

TheMightyFeusalet
07-14-2014, 03:50 PM
feel free to mention on of your best friends at elite warriors bro
le me feusalet

Willowbec
07-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Currently residing in Silentkillz <3

Rebelation
07-15-2014, 03:18 AM
We miss you guys!

Linkincena
07-15-2014, 03:30 AM
Reserved. . Umm.. for Hope..

tootallll
07-15-2014, 07:45 AM
An excellent thread, thank you! I've made many friends since the beginning of AL and they are spread across a lot of different guilds, it's nice to hear about them. I've been in four guilds and the experience of that along with some of the insight on others you've shared here denotes a common thread...most are very friendly and enthusiastically welcome new friends. Of particular interest to me is whether a guild is PVE, PVP or balanced PVP-PVE. AL is my first MMO and it is exciting, thrilling, and heart warming to meet and play with new friends from around the world. Keep us updated, it's fun hearing about the different guilds!
tooootall
:cool:

Willowbec
07-15-2014, 05:01 PM
We miss you guys!

Same but we are never far away :P xxxxx

Willowbec
07-15-2014, 05:02 PM
An excellent thread, thank you! I've made many friends since the beginning of AL and they are spread across a lot of different guilds, it's nice to hear about them. I've been in four guilds and the experience of that along with some of the insight on others you've shared here denotes a common thread...most are very friendly and enthusiastically welcome new friends. Of particular interest to me is whether a guild is PVE, PVP or balanced PVP-PVE. AL is my first MMO and it is exciting, thrilling, and heart warming to meet and play with new friends from around the world. Keep us updated, it's fun hearing about the different guilds!
tooootall
:cool:

Thanks for the warm post and happy to have you following our journey :) stay tuned! Xx-willowbec

Willowbec
07-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Silentkillz woot

Maalice
07-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Silentkillz woot

Nice pics

Willowbec
07-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Looking for our next guild ....

jsam
07-17-2014, 01:33 AM
Thx for visiting silentkillz I hop u enjoyed it :)

Willowbec
07-17-2014, 02:23 AM
Thx for visiting silentkillz I hop u enjoyed it :)

We sure did! Good luck and take care :)

Maalice
07-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Left silentkillz

Joined 21 jump street

Maalice
07-17-2014, 07:41 AM
feel free to mention on of your best friends at elite warriors bro
le me feusalet

How could i ever forget my great friends from EW

Maalice
07-17-2014, 07:41 AM
Reserved. . Umm.. for Hope..

Hope for what buddy?

Cjane Jeet
07-17-2014, 07:52 AM
so the old man was like travellin worldwide huh..haha.enjoy!!!! thanks for bein a part of aeterna.hehehe

Willowbec
07-17-2014, 12:53 PM
so the old man was like travellin worldwide huh..haha.enjoy!!!! thanks for bein a part of aeterna.hehehe

Old man bahahhahahahhahaha

Maalice
07-18-2014, 03:32 AM

Omg... smh... how did u know... im not that old btw... i feel at least 10 years younger than i am.

Willowbec
07-18-2014, 05:17 AM
Omg... smh... how did u know... im not that old btw... i feel at least 10 years younger than i am.

Young at heart eh? Bahhahah

Maalice
07-19-2014, 06:10 AM
Having a blast in 21js

Willowbec
07-20-2014, 03:41 AM
21 jump street

Maalice
07-20-2014, 05:52 AM
Very unfortunate how our stay at 21js ended.

Currently looking for guild.

ClumsyCactus
07-20-2014, 06:01 AM
You were in 21? You should have been there back in the days when i was there ;)
#jinabringsthechaos

TheMightyFeusalet
07-20-2014, 06:03 AM

i can ask trueorigings if you could join chosen and after i can ask avaree if you can join chivalrous union!!!
and maybe ask queen to join elite runners!

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:05 AM
i can ask trueorigings if you could join chosen and after i can ask avaree if you can join chivalrous union!!!
and maybe ask queen to join elite runners!

Looking forward to joining any of those guilds.

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:06 AM
You were in 21? You should have been there back in the days when i was there ;)
#jinabringsthechaos

Dont get me wrong 21js was a really fun guild... it was just mostly ruined in the last 5 minutes of our visit.

tharidom
07-20-2014, 06:08 AM
Dont get me wrong 21js was a really fun guild... it was just mostly ruined in the last 5 minutes of our visit.

What happened if I may ask?

Jasimeah
07-20-2014, 06:11 AM

Hope u enjoyed ur stay, pardon on how (u know) acted :)
Cheers yall <3

Jasimeah
07-20-2014, 06:14 AM

Aww, i hope the good moments overpower the bad ones :)
I'm sorry that happened, the guild went through a challenge recently :)

TheMightyFeusalet
07-20-2014, 06:17 AM
maalice i found a guild get online in da game bro if possible

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:26 AM
Hope u enjoyed ur stay, pardon on how (u know) acted :)
Cheers yall <3

Jasi keep up the good work in 21js. GMs like u make guilds fun, and we most certainly did enjoy our stay.

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:28 AM
maalice i found a guild get online in da game bro if possible

Thanks for helping bro, but we already got invited to the next guild. PM me the name for the future plz.

TheMightyFeusalet
07-20-2014, 06:56 AM
ok :(((

Willowbec
07-20-2014, 08:13 AM
ok :(((

We move quick ;-) thanks though, maybe next time! And sorry I fell asleep with game open (as usual) so I didn't see your pm til I woke up and you were offline hehe. Xx

Willowbec
07-20-2014, 08:15 AM
Aww, i hope the good moments overpower the bad ones :)
I'm sorry that happened, the guild went through a challenge recently :)

Jasi, thanks again- we very much enjoyed our stay with you and reo. Take care!

Jasimeah
07-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Aww thanks :)
The pleasure is ours <3

Sharin the Jumper love <3<3

Willowbec
07-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Aww thanks :)
The pleasure is ours <3

Sharin the Jumper love <3<3

Awwwwww <3 <3 thanks Jasi :-)

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:12 PM
Joined YXOGUM OROPOGAMU.

This is a rus guild so should be interesting.

Maalice
07-20-2014, 06:14 PM
When we hit our 25th guild, me and willow will post some pictures of us in real life and in game on the first page under one of the reserved posts in order to celebrate.

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Yep I'm going to josten's tomorrow to get glamour shots :p

Tongan Prince
07-21-2014, 04:41 AM
You don't really get a chance to see people for who the are everyday. Most guilds are at war and many players would never get the opportunity u guys have. I think it was a brilliant idea. Nice to hear the stories of your journey and thank you for sharing them with us all.

tharidom
07-21-2014, 04:48 AM
You don't really get a chance to see people for who the are everyday. Most guilds are at war and many players would never get the opportunity u guys have. I think it was a brilliant idea. Nice to hear the stories of your journey and thank you for sharing them with us all.

Most guilds are at war??? Only like the top 3 can't stand eachother XD.

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 01:29 PM

Yep we are truly blessed with this experience-
I'm so happy Maalice picked me to be his travel buddy! We are having so much fun! Thanks for following our journey.

Maalice
07-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Yep we are truly blessed with this experience-
I'm so happy Maalice picked me to be his travel buddy! We are having so much fun! Thanks for following our journey.

So after reading this i didnt know if i should make a nice response or one of my usual trolls... so ill give both...

Nice response - willow it has been amazing have u with me on this journey... it would have been seriously boring without u, and i probably would have given up already.

Troll response - dont flatter yourself. I was drunk when i started this and u were the only one on at the time.

Euldor
07-21-2014, 09:37 PM
So after reading this i didnt know if i should make a nice response or one of my usual trolls... so ill give both...

Nice response - willow it has been amazing have u with me on this journey... it would have been seriously boring without u, and i probably would have given up already.

Troll response - dont flatter yourself. I was drunk when i started this and u were the only one on at the time.

Lol! You should have left the troll response out Maal!

Limsi
07-21-2014, 09:40 PM
I hope this program provides an outsider's perspective when it comes to defining a guild. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a guild and would want some testimonies.

Suggestions coming soon. -Reserved-

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 09:48 PM
I hope this program provides an outsider's perspective when it comes to defining a guild. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a guild and would want some testimonies.

Awesome can't wait to hear ^.^

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 09:49 PM

I quit.

Maalice
07-21-2014, 09:56 PM
I quit.

U cant quit... sorry...

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 10:05 PM
YXO

Willowbec
07-21-2014, 10:05 PM
U cant quit... sorry...

Hehehhe :p I'll rage quit next time I'm drunk ;-)

Maalice
07-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Hehehhe :p I'll rage quit next time I'm drunk ;-)

Lmao

Maalice
07-22-2014, 09:44 PM
Sadly leaving YXO tonight

Volt
07-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Yxo :p

Volt
07-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Again thank you guys for coming, I think it was a great experience in joining a Russian guild. And I loved having my old pals there. Would be great to see you again in the future :D thanks for all the fun and wish you both the best of luck on your journey. :*

Serancha
07-23-2014, 12:51 AM

Unfortunately that won't actually be the case. The guilds they join in this "tour" know they are going to be written up, and are therefore presenting the impression they want in order to get a good review. It's like if a food critic announced they were going to be visiting a restaurant, the chef would take extra care preparing that meal. Kind of pointless imo. We were written up, but had no idea that Willow's stay would be temporary, and certainly were not informed that she would be posting a public review of our guild. As distasteful as that may have been, at least the review she posted was an honest impression.

Okatare
07-23-2014, 01:07 AM
Wow... Just now i read it and kinda having itchy nose... There 2 things i am sorry for:
1) bad timing - we all worked for lb and (me personally) had not enough time to run some elites together, hopefully we can do it later
2) you two leaving - Bec, as i told Maalice already - being a small guild means each person is noticable and whole guild changes. Having you with us changed us too. I am kinda sentimental, but.. come back whenever ;)

Maalice
07-23-2014, 03:28 AM
Wow... Just now i read it and kinda having itchy nose... There 2 things i am sorry for:
1) bad timing - we all worked for lb and (me personally) had not enough time to run some elites together, hopefully we can do it later
2) you two leaving - Bec, as i told Maalice already - being a small guild means each person is noticable and whole guild changes. Having you with us changed us too. I am kinda sentimental, but.. come back whenever ;)

Oka... we totally enjoyed ur guild, and there is no reason to apologize. We had a great experience in your guils, and thank u once again for letting us visit!

Willowbec
07-23-2014, 03:41 AM
Unfortunately that won't actually be the case. The guilds they join in this "tour" know they are going to be written up, and are therefore presenting the impression they want in order to get a good review. It's like if a food critic announced they were going to be visiting a restaurant, the chef would take extra care preparing that meal. Kind of pointless imo. We were written up, but had no idea that Willow's stay would be temporary, and certainly were not informed that she would be posting a public review of our guild. As distasteful as that may have been, at least the review she posted was an honest impression.

Dear Serancha,
You are wrong. We have been getting wholesome experiences in the guilds we've joined. Secondly, Rav welcomed me warmly into Phoenix and I hadn't planned on leaving. I was looking for a home and Rav spoke highly of Phoenix. It happened that Maalice brought the idea to me of traveling a few days after joining you and it was a brilliant idea that I couldn't resist. As you can see my 'review' of Phoenix is stated as one of the guilds I had been in PRIOR to traveling. Thanks and have a nice day.

Willowbec
07-23-2014, 03:43 AM

Oka we had such a great time.. The family feel was inspiring! Thanks again for the great stay... I will always think of YXO with a big smile on my face :) rockstars!

matanofx
07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Ya'll bunch of homeless enthusiastic =D

Id travel too but my people need me, because behind every weird inappropriate sexual joke in guild chat there is a kick waiting to happen, and it might aswell be me doing the kicking cause i was always voted 1st-3rd in soccer games in 4th grade.

ClumsyCactus
07-23-2014, 04:11 AM

Id travel too but my people need me, because behind every weird inappropriate sexual joke in guild chat there is a kick waiting to happen, and it might aswell be me doing the kicking cause i was always voted 1st-3rd in soccer games in 4th grade.
We need our foxxy to do bad jokes :3
Who would call me Viking if you left XD

Willowbec
07-23-2014, 01:08 PM

Lmfao Mata you're such a pro... People must be honored to be kicked by such a champ!

Willowbec
07-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Saying our goodbyes :')

Willowbec
07-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Just joined High Society... Let the good times roll :p

Willowbec
07-27-2014, 02:13 AM
High society sessions

Maalice
07-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Lmao@these pics

Metztli
07-27-2014, 09:06 PM
what a great idea - I really appreciate reading the write ups about the guilds you visit. :) Thank you!

Willowbec
07-28-2014, 03:23 AM
what a great idea - I really appreciate reading the write ups about the guilds you visit. :) Thank you!

Hehe thanks :) glad to hav you along on our journey x

Maalice
07-29-2014, 02:34 AM
Joined tricksters

Also added our selfies we promised at 25th guild on front page.

Willowbec
07-29-2014, 02:34 AM
To celebrate our 25th guild we decoded to post some selfies to celebrate being half way... sooo here they are.

So this is me... Maalice

And...

Here is Willowbec

Yay I love it!!! Woot!

Willowbec
07-29-2014, 02:36 AM
We joined Tricksters! Woot woot

Serancha
07-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Dear Serancha,
You are wrong. We have been getting wholesome experiences in the guilds we've joined. Secondly, Rav welcomed me warmly into Phoenix and I hadn't planned on leaving. I was looking for a home and Rav spoke highly of Phoenix. It happened that Maalice brought the idea to me of traveling a few days after joining you and it was a brilliant idea that I couldn't resist. As you can see my 'review' of Phoenix is stated as one of the guilds I had been in PRIOR to traveling. Thanks and have a nice day.

As I recall, I welcomed you warmly too - we all welcome people we believe are joining our family..

I don't know how you can get a true experience when a guild is on their best behaviour and using the fine china, so to speak. That's all I meant. If you read my post I am glad we were seen without pretense, but it still would have been considerate to consult us, and any other guilds involved before posting a "review". But what's done is done.

Willowbec
07-29-2014, 08:31 PM
As I recall, I welcomed you warmly too - we all welcome people we believe are joining our family..

I don't know how you can get a true experience when a guild is on their best behaviour and using the fine china, so to speak. That's all I meant. If you read my post I am glad we were seen without pretense, but it still would have been considerate to consult us, and any other guilds involved before posting a "review". But what's done is done.

I consider the guilds posted above the journey as an experience not a review. But what's done is done. Hope you know I extend the best to you and all of Phoenix!

*Also, if you wish for my 'review' of Phoenix to be taken down I have no problem with that- n would respect such a request.*

FadedTemptation
07-30-2014, 03:45 AM
Wow I was in both guilds with willowbec :) rsi and mythic revenge still have the screenshot when willow and I were twins for the jester vanity contest willow even.trusted me and let me borrow her vanity :) willowbec is awesome and I miss the times we've had before. ~pluxses

lethaljade
07-30-2014, 05:09 AM
Aww nice to see a positive post, have fun, must of missed you when you was in eminence, hope you enjoyed your time:).

Willowbec
07-30-2014, 05:29 PM
Aww nice to see a positive post, have fun, must of missed you when you was in eminence, hope you enjoyed your time:).

Eminence has been one of my favorites so far.. Thoroughly enjoyed!

Willowbec
07-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Wow I was in both guilds with willowbec :) rsi and mythic revenge still have the screenshot when willow and I were twins for the jester vanity contest willow even.trusted me and let me borrow her vanity :) willowbec is awesome and I miss the times we've had before. ~pluxses

You just warmed my heart Plux... <3 people like you make the game worthwhile :)

Ishtmeet
07-30-2014, 10:24 PM

So this is me... Maalice

And...

Here is Willowbec

Cute pics. <3

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Willowbec
07-31-2014, 02:07 AM
Cute pics. <3

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Hehe thanks

Maalice
07-31-2014, 03:19 AM
Yes eminence was tons of fun.

Maalice
07-31-2014, 03:20 AM
Awwww poor bex was up past her bed time and fell asleep in guild hall... Nab

FadedTemptation
07-31-2014, 03:52 AM
You just warmed my heart Plux... <3 people like you make the game worthwhile :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/e4yra3ym.jpg
One of my favorite days of arcane legends! I don't play end game anymore only pvp but I'll never.forget all the fun we've shared! :)

Willowbec
07-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Awwww poor bex was up past her bed time and fell asleep in guild hall... Nab

Hahahahaha good times, thanks for tucking me in lmao

Willowbec
07-31-2014, 06:03 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/e4yra3ym.jpg
One of my favorite days of arcane legends! I don't play end game anymore only pvp but I'll never.forget all the fun we've shared! :)

Yep hehe I remember that day =)

Willowbec
07-31-2014, 06:04 PM
What lvl twinks do you play?

Willowbec
08-03-2014, 01:08 AM
We've left TRICKSTERS.. Blerb coming soon via MAALICE.. Taking a week off from travels to recoup :) see ya in a week

Saviec
08-05-2014, 06:23 PM

So this is me... Maalice

And...

Here is Willowbec

First time i get to put a face to toon :) , miss you maal and you are very beautiful willowbec and I hope to meet you in game sometime.