PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

BubbleHero
06-25-2014, 09:15 AM
I don't know why my last contest was deleted by moderators but now I will try to open it again. So as some of you know - I'm leaving this game and I want to share all my stuff with you guys. There will be 1-3 winners (if a lot of people will join this contest - the number of winners will increase). What do you need to do? Put few sentences in this thread and tell me the reason why I should give all my stuff to you. The winners will be in next week.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :rugby:

So what kind of stuff do I have?

1x Undead Antler Mask
2x Black Druidic Set
6x Albino Bats
18x Royal Sanguine Set
2x Moontear Relic lvl36
3x Relic Axes lvl36
1x Kriegberg Stone lvl35
1x White Wolf Mask
1x Sinister Mask
1x Gamer Set
1x Black Bandana
2x Blue Bandana
2x Green Bandana
1x Red Bandana
1x White Bandana

10 000 000 Gold

Some screenshots from one of my toons. To prove that I have all this stuff :)

My ingame nickname Asafiokab

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 03:03 AM
Those who already joined this contest before - please do this again. Because I've lost all nicknames of people who posted something previous...

Santosh Elangadi
06-26-2014, 03:35 AM
Amity Asafiokab,i am playing this dl game from past 1 year. I got over 300k kills in pve. Scamming in this game made me poor and now no luck in drops. Hope i could get one biggie stuff so that i can back in my original position. Thanks:)

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 03:39 AM
O-o-o-oh... And put your nick name in game :D I forgot to say that..

Heartxwolf
06-26-2014, 03:47 AM
Hello...I am new player here (level 13), can I get one big gift so that I can don't look like noobish and will help me boost in the game? Hoping to get one stuff. Thank you:)

My character name: heartxwolf

Berkan Cem Koruk
06-26-2014, 03:48 AM
my nickname is oleazig , i want to be the best i can be good luck to the other people that enter :peaceful:

Maxien521
06-26-2014, 03:50 AM
I should get aalbino bats and black druidic set because... ummm.... I really want them. Oh.. and I forgot to say jello Asio! We met on the game.. Anyway... I really want those items amd I've been searching for them since I found out they existed. Thank you for listening. Good day to you :P

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 03:53 AM
That's great that so much people joined my contest :) Good luck to you guys :P and share this event with your friends :))

Quannie
06-26-2014, 03:55 AM
Name:Yourassonfire
wishlist:1 relix axe 36
thx :)

RadioactiveDesire
06-26-2014, 04:04 AM
The reason I want this stuff would to help out my friends who have been farming for a long time and saving up for like a white band or farming bats or blk druidic set and haven't got a chance to actually get it it would be like a big help for me since I wanna return the favor for all the things they have done for me so thanks for Listening
My username: aruoaphoenix

Mrcupido
06-26-2014, 04:11 AM
I want albino bats and undead because. Ive been chasing both vanities for almost a year .. thats why im joining here :) .. because i never lost hope :) . That i will get both :)

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Mrcupido
06-26-2014, 04:12 AM
By the way my DL nickname is heartprints . :)

xxxrazorxxx
06-26-2014, 04:16 AM
hi... i need undead / relic axes 36/ albino bats, I am also chasing them from past a year. My current status is PVP pro player. I wish to have anyone of them.

My ign: xxxrazorxxx

Eiser
06-26-2014, 04:49 AM
Name: Vladdymur
Hi Asafiokab! :)
Sad to hear that you'll be leaving Dark Legends. :(

Im at lvl 36 and with some of your vanities, weapons, and gems, i would use them to: 1. Improve my character's stats especially for pvp. Would really help a lot. (Kriegberg and Moonstone and Relic Ax) 2. Some of them, a chance, for me to raise my gold. i have experienced being a victim of scam and this would help me recover. 3. i want to have them also as gifts for people i trust in DL like my friends in the guild and use them in the guild's mini contests. (Bandannas, Gamer Set, Black Druidic Set, Albino bats and Undead Antlers)

And lastly 4. For my toon to look good, a minor reason.

Your stuff will be in good hands along with these good purposes.

cind19xx
06-26-2014, 04:52 AM
I dnt want whole stuff cuz other also wish to have some thing nd like me other also wish that but for mee I just really wish to have back druidic set and undead but I know It will be never in my vanity cuz ...I farm a lot but luck doesnt favor ..my wish u will choose mee for that ...plsss It will be pleasure for me thankx
Character name ..cindrellaa

CERVANTESS
06-26-2014, 04:54 AM
Im a level 35 going to be a level 36 and i really deserve the gamer set because i worked 6 months for it no drops and my username is cervantess in dark legends and i added you and and also since i never understood how people can get items that do not drop i would like to have a red bandana included with the gamer set please and also a relic axe for me being a new level 36 in dark legends and ill pay 100,000 gold for the items even though your giving items for free i just really want those 3 items gamer set relic axe and red bandana thank you and since you have 4 albino bats i would also want an albino please thank you sir sorry if im being greedy/needy

Feep
06-26-2014, 04:56 AM
So you are leaving, and you want your stuff to go to a good home? Well, look no further. Here's why you should give me your stuff:

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

You have probably gotten bored with this game because you feel like you have nothing else to work toward. You have become incredibly wealthy, achieved everything there is to achieve, killed everything there is to kill. Now you want to move on, but you don't want all your hard-won spoils to go to waste. Sound about right?

Well, I'm in a position similar to where I imagine you were when you started out. Somehow this game has sucked me in, and I have decided I can't rest until I amass a respectable fortune here. Unfortunately, by my calculations that will take a very long time... time I could spend doing something, you know, productive instead.

So, you can help me reclaim my free time by forking over your stuff. With nothing left to work for, I will quickly become bored, pass the stuff on to someone else, and find something more constructive to do. In return for your kindness, you get the gift of knowing that you have helped someone reclaim his free time, and given away the stuff not once, but (by proxy) twice!

I hope you will consider helping me improve my life by giving me some of your stuff. I have sent you a friend request in-game. My user name is the same as my name on these forums (which I have just registered for today to reply to your post). Either way, I wish you the best.

Richard Berry-king
06-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Hi... Sorry to here u leaving I would like antlers because they look cool and remind me somethink out of the film stargate

CERVANTESS
06-26-2014, 05:01 AM
I do not know if my post posted but giving me a gamer set and 1 albino bat and a relic axe and red bandana will be all i need for my new and only level 36 username cervantess thank you

Gleandz Mongas
06-26-2014, 05:34 AM
helow brother its gleandzpogi name of my DL character...
im play this game..becuase its great to me...im old player this game but....no one drof item to me..im sad im not lucky but i trust..my self someday..and i pray ..
please help me to drop SERINATED WING..i really really love that weapon...brother.. if you left this game..please..share us your bleesing..
and thanks for this contest..i hope and i wish..i need to win for my wish weapon SENIRATED WING..plss plsss hehehe thanks brother .. and good luck to me
and to GOD BLEES YOU..Brother

EdgeOf
06-26-2014, 06:05 AM
Hello...new to the forum and my IGN is Biotech...although I'm a lvl 36 I'm not like those rich people and I don't have a lot of money...nor do I have expensive vanity...if you would give me the opportunity to win, I would love something :) thanks for your time

msbloodyred
06-26-2014, 06:25 AM
Goodbye farwell hope u come back............ So i havent played as long before so i wanted some that really everybody hav i lov playing this game and im finally got to a high lv i never gotten to lol (lv 25) i would like a red bandana and a pet and lil of money never got no of those im looking foward to see if i can get that oh my nick name is my username

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 07:22 AM
Some people say that I'm scammer and I can steal something from you. But... How can I scam if I'm asking only to write few sentences in thread? I'm not asking to give me something... So people, please, don't tell bullsh*t...

Phantomas
06-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi ... sorry to hear ur leaving. like urself ive been playing for a long time and during that time found alot of stuff.
Ur vanity list is impressive and I applaude ur intention to give it all away.
I checked ur list , the only thing u got and I dont is the Undead Antler mask, so shld u decide to give me something I wld appreciate the mask.
Now why shld u consider me, .... to b honest I dont have a really a good reason other than getting my collection complete, with the mask I have it all.

Btw I also decided to give everything away and make someone very happy when I quit playing DL.

Qwertastic
06-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Need those items to make my character look cool :) oh and also help really needy players and deserving ones

IGN - Xxfarmxx

Qwertastic
06-26-2014, 08:35 AM
In game name Xxfarmxx

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 08:39 AM
15 players already joined this contest! That's great!! :P I hope there will be more people :P

Warlord0520
06-26-2014, 09:08 AM
My name is Murkdeep and I've been playing dark legends since day one, I was lucky enough to get green Druid set which goes well with undead antler mask, but I never had a chance to get that mask because I dident have enough gold :( I still enjoy DL because it's one of my favorite games I ever play and my family also plays it too so we have a fun time also :) But if I have a chance at winning the undead antler I will be very grateful! thanks for holding a contest OP and best of luck to everybody :)

And for the OP I wish you the best, just remember this, DL will always be here, but sometimes in certain cases family will not, which is why we need to take brakes from games sometimes because I learned that lesson the hard way. Take care!

SaxFlowBeat
06-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi there I'm my game name is Zysis,Saxflowbeat was my old name I have been playing for a year and I want the relic hammer really much so that I can trade it for undead,I have looted Relic axes 2 times I farmed day and night there was one time I farmed 12 hours(u can choose not to believe me I did take some 30 minute breaks though) I looted over 16 obsidian crystals and I gave up a few weeks ago and decided to go back to farming vanity right now I'm farming for black druidic,I dont really like black druidic but a theres always a fire in my heart pushing me to continue farming and I will! Thats my spirit! I wished I started in 2012 for the summer break event so that I can get undead but fate is fate and I cant change it,so my fate on getting undead depends on you will you Change my fate into what I wanted? Or will u not? I dont know...but I must say that u giving ur stuff away is really good I haven seen a big giveaway until this one,great job man!
The fire in my heart will push me to farm more and I will because I'm not far from getting an undead!

Elderblood
06-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Serrated axes please,.,. i traded my only ones away.
IGN: Elderblood

Teedoh Prince Mahase
06-26-2014, 11:20 AM
My nick name is BAUCANAC,i would love to win because I want to be the best in pvp and be the most stylish vampire and I never had cool clothing and I also suck in pvp thank you.

Traderjoe
06-26-2014, 11:21 AM
I am a daily player who would love to have bats,.,. I have been farming for months.
IGN: Traderjoe

Jay Nelz
06-26-2014, 11:58 AM
The reason that you should give your stuff to me I've been farming and no luck for anything. nickname <jaynelz>

Matutd
06-26-2014, 12:37 PM
The reason that i think I should get some of this stuff is because I havent played in a while, I tried to start playing again recently but I also gave away all of my stuff when I stopped playing and I couldnt cope with being poor haha.

doomdoomdoom
06-26-2014, 01:37 PM
It is always sad to see people quit the game. I have been very lucky in the game so I won't ask for anything for myself. But if you are giving stuff away, may I suggest:

- undead antlers to Phantomas
eventhough I would love an undead for myself, he deserves it more since he gave his Harg Hammer away for a really good cause (not my place to explain) But that kind of good deed should be rewarded.

- a black druid top to Kornsen
because he literally added around 500,000 pve kills in gallows and it still hasn't dropped for him. I don't know anyone that has tried for a drop that much and still been unsuccessful.

Good luck to you and may your generosity bring you good luck in your next game.

DivineMyth
06-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Hi BubbleHero,

It's always sad to see veterans leave sts games. Even though I may not know who you are, from an old player to an old player, I would like to wish good luck to you in the future. Now I started DL a few months back and have been playing SL since 2011. When I first joined, it was hard to work and get stuff. Now it would be much appreciated that I received these items, not only for my use but also for other people as well. As i can see, the thingd you are giving away are more thsn enough what a person needs. Your giveaway is tremendous and I'm surprised you're giving out so much. As many people may state, your gifts will be gifts that will be passed down to other people. But I would do giveaways like yours and you would see that your gifts would be put to great use. I'm not the richest person on DL and I don't want to seem too desperate to get these things but I would love if I could win this giveaway. My generousness has sometimes been taken advantage of and I have been scammed too many times that it's been hard to recover especially when no one really helps me. Even if its something small, any items would help me boost a little bit in this game. Anyways good luck to your contest and to the person who wins even if its not me!

Best regards,

Impurity

Sunneedae
06-26-2014, 03:26 PM
hiya,
i dont want all ur stuff (i dont have room for any of it in my inventory) but id rather see u stay and play than gift ur stuff away.
u know once its gone its gone, right?
sry to see u go.
~Sunneedae

BubbleHero
06-26-2014, 03:58 PM
By the way... If someone have any questions or wants to tell me something - my name on FB - Anthony Kamolinsh :)

Alaskalegend
06-26-2014, 04:14 PM
I'd think i would want the stuff to look cooler since i really don't have that much. All i really have is some relic gems for PvP and my vanity is bad.It would help to have Antler n Serrated axes..Goodluck to you! :)

IGN: Alaskalegend

Adamizsilly
06-26-2014, 09:22 PM
hi asafiokab
sorry to see that a player like you is leaving but it's really cool of you to give it your things! :)
My name on dl is youfoundme which is my main
May I please get albino bats,a set of royal sanguine,and moontear or in replace of moontear a blue bandanna?
And reason I should get these things...well...because I want them >.> and also because I tried really hard to farm for bats and actually did buy them but another set would be awesome @.@ and I got scammed for royal sanguine and blue bandanna once,and moontear...because I wanna sell it or use it on my other 36 levels.
I know this may be a lot to ask but I would really appreciate it
Add me:youfoundme if you think of giving those away

Kathryn Mezzarone
06-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi my ingame nickname is tylight the reason I think I should get it is because I'm not like the people that say I think I should get it because I wanna sell them to get a lot of gold I think I should get it because I would keep some things but I would give some to my friends if they didn't know about this contest I would also help share with what some people call noobs no one is a noob in my eyes. This is why I think I should get the stuff.

Bastilia
06-27-2014, 03:51 AM
Joining this 2nd time lol
I would love to get any of this good stuff. Seriously, I started playing in June 2012 and since that I've never got any good stuff...it seems like I'm the unluckiest player..but I still love DL and continue playing, this game became part if my life, if I'm in a bad mood I always log in and start farming (still no luck lol). Tried to farm albinos and black Druid and got 100k kills without dropping anything.But not only cool stuff makes me playing. I also have many friends in here. I've left this game several times but only for a short time, I always come back and dunno why.Sad to hear that you r leaving :( I wish you best in life.
And if you want to give away some stuff to players it's very nice. I'm not hoping to be lucky, and I am not trying to look like a good person.
Although, It would be cool if I could get any of this stuff..
---

AncientLegend
06-27-2014, 05:27 AM
Ign:Ancientlegend
Need:Relic Axes, Getting bored of my build, the more weapons i have the more options i get to choose from (^@^)

EdgeOf
06-27-2014, 09:21 AM
I am not rich and would love something from you..I have been scammed many times leaving me poor...I would love either serrated wing axes or albino bats please...thanks and good luck in the other games that you start on
IGN : Biotech

swaggy_mofo
06-27-2014, 10:02 AM
I think u should give me ur stuff cuz i got scammed alot of times and i think i should need some gifts from good persons...i hope u will help me. Ign : skizofrenik

BubbleHero
06-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey people! That's so great that there are so much players joined my contest! Sorry that I check this thread just once or few times per day. I just have problems with money now and need to work and work again :DD

AncientLegend
06-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Ign:Ancientlegend
Position:Was 1 of the top 5 dm'ers
Like to have: relic axes, i would like to pvp with a relic weapon, and sorry bout you leaving man

BubbleHero
06-27-2014, 11:57 AM
32 players already joined my contest! That's cool guy! THat's very good!

Gorval
06-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Hey, I'm only gonna ask for what I had. I was scammed by a person named Filipinoxstar a while ago for my undead antlers. I tried to report him but he changed his name, I left DL for a couple months because of that. I'm not gonna ask for everything only the one thing I got scammed. :/ Thank you for your time and consideration. My in-game name is Lorddoffset if u wanted to know. And thank you again for at least considering me. Also if I win could you also consider black bandana. But if I win it, please do not give it to me, please give it to Bladdedfurry the GM of my guild who has been recently scammed by Abafratersalt for it. Again thank you very much for your generosity.

Aquakianda
06-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Hi , I'm sorry for bothering you and I hope you will not get bored reading my message but I would like to try my luck . My name is Anya and I am 13 .Few days ago ,one of my friends told me about this game and I wanted to see how it is . I found friendly people here and this makes me so happy . Unfortunately I have diabetes since I was 6 and I am like a normal child but I feel like in this game I finally found myself . It keeps me busy and makes me to forget about injections and all my problems ,in a good way . Trying to find helpful tips about getting better and new things to do in the game,I found this contest . I don't know the prices but any thing will help me to keep playing this game . You are very generous and not so many people would do what you already do . I wish you the best ,and have a beautiful day . Thank you for reading my message .
Character name : Aquakianda

Creeko
06-27-2014, 02:21 PM
hello, my character is called Creeko on the DL, ;m sorry that soon gonna let the game. I would be really honored if I could receive your item, I would really need it, thank you so much for letting me read, and if you give them to me, God bless you brother! P.S im italian sorry my bad english!!! xD

Katkathleen
06-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Hmm... i dont want to get u bored so that i ll try to summarize. I m a girl and by sheer luck i found out this game. I totally got addicted to it which really surprised myself. I love Dark Legends, it was a great experience. For example, i met here a girl from the same country as me who became my best friend and i even managed to see her last summer and we plan to do it again ( especially we thought of playing ctf like crazy laying in bed :> ). I m not greedy, i just want to see how that feeling of receiving something is. I played for long, and even though there weren t too many upgrades i haven t given up on playing. Dl is a part of my life, an amazing experience for me coz i never tried a game like this before ( the girl part again lol). And u have the chance to make someone really happy. I m usually unlucky when it comes to give aways ( or farming for items in Dl) . Let's see if fate is on my side this time! :D
Have a good day and thank you for thinking of us!
IGN: Katkathleen

djaango
06-27-2014, 07:17 PM
good day to all, wow never thought I would have contests so, I'm sorry to leave this game, well, please me give me a axes serrated, is what I always wanted, 3 years ago aporximadamente started playing dark legends, sadly I had to leave for a matter of study, 2 months I'm back, after almost 2 years, I am one of those players who have a solstice fire shard, were once very common, the reason that I would like some axes serrated, is that I have everything I played trying to get me some, if it is to me to give the first thing I would do would give all tradeable items, you really dedicate myself to it, to low levels i try help with some gold, giving them guild and pledge of welcome, I hope I win that I love so much gun, regret his departure from dark legends, bien.lamento go to the pronunciation of my English.
not any give away all your stuff, so thanks

Qwertastic
06-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Well 51 peeps already good luck guys!

uenaoca
06-27-2014, 10:59 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if u gave me undead or axes or bats or all three :D. The reason i want them is because I've been scammed many times and i had never had a privilege to own any of those items. I also lost my acc and i worked hard to get my sinister on that acc now i don't have nothing. Again I'd greatly appreciate it if i got an item. Thank you c:

Ing: weeniethepoo lvl 36

This is my friends paragraph since she doesnt have a acc in forums she asked me to do her a favor and post it aside with mine.

Hideandseek
Lvl 11 Twink

I would like undead because I've been trading and selling many of my stuff to get it and well farming isn't an option now and green bandana ^_^ my fav color, thanks c:

-Kenarlo-
06-28-2014, 02:14 AM
Hey *waves* I'm Kenarlo in DL :biggrin:
I played this game for almost 3months and I'm level 36 now, I entered your contest and hoping to win an Albino Bats/just gamer set..
And when I win(this won't happen, lol) I will be soooooooooooooooooo thankful. I would use it to help newbies and someone who needs my help(in campaign, etc.)
Thank you sir! God bless ya' :biggrin:

Maazires
06-28-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi, I'm not acquainted with you but I need to try out axes lol I am an avid Pvper and it's really hard for me to get items such as the ones you have, mainly because I lack luck lol
So it would really be nice if you consider me :D
IGN: Maazires

Sniickers
06-29-2014, 01:27 AM
Toon Name: Sniickers
Wish: Moontear Relic, and blue bandana or Sanguine set.

I honestly want moontear because, no matter how many times I try to spawn up the scientist I never do. Ive spawned maybe once or twice but ever since then I havent been able to. I used to have blue bandana on one of my other chars, but after I let my ex-friend borrow that char for a sec, they switched the blue bandana to theirs. Ive been trying to get it back since then. I honestly have no idea why I want the sanguine set but it interests me. :) Im not telling you why you should give me these things or that you should, but you could consider it.

Thank you.!

Santosh Elangadi
06-29-2014, 10:43 AM
hi.... i didnt mentioned my character name..

my ign : feabatab .... hoping for undead / relic axes 36 bro.... thanks:)

kiid
06-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Anthony, sad to know that your are leaving DL. Well its really great that you are giving away all your stuff before leaving. And it's really unbelievable how you got so many rare stuff. I am very happy that you considered my suggestion to make more than one winner.
Well I don't really have a solid reason why you should give me something, but it would be great if you give me any of your weapon or gems. I don't really need vanities, have many. I actually want to play pvp at high lvl so, it would be great. And I would also promise that would never sell any of your stuff. And giveaway it whenever I decide to leave.
Well, I would like to say good luck to you for your future. Hope you make it big, like you did in the game. Lol. And I would also like to congratulate the winners. Let the deserving win!!

Kiid//Reclaim

Kslayer
06-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Ign:Kslayer
Just wanted to say good luck. Sorry to hear were losing another player. I dont want any of your stuff. My own suggestion give it to some real noobs ppl who just started playing not someone who just made an alt. Give the new players a reason to keep wantin to come back

geubar
06-29-2014, 07:45 PM
*geubar* i just really would like to have some of that goody goody because..who wouldnt want their vampire to look boss..it would be awesome to get it and my friends would look highly to me and ..nothing more to say ..i need a new look anyway hehe ^^

Sam_Arah
06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
IGN: samarah

Sad to see ya go ... sometimes you just need a break from the game, to get re-interested in it. I have been playing for a long time, but have taken frequent breaks due to school. Honestly, despite the many android games that I have played and tried, Dark Legends is still one of my favourite and runs smoothly on my phone.

I really do not know what your criteria will be into choosing WHO gets WHAT, but I would like to throw my name in for the level 36 relic axes. Since school is out, I intend to play Dark Legends more often, and those axes would be helpful in the pvp arena. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the pvp arena has been fiercely competitive lately ... that I have no problems with ... but my problem stems from all the vulgar name calling and verbal bullying that is involved. I am one of those players that does not entertain this sort of behaviour, cause it is not my personality. I'd rather put them on mute and just keep playing to the best of my abilities. Your level 36 relic axes would help me (or anyone) in the pvp arena.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Cristian Cesar Chimal
06-29-2014, 09:26 PM
good day, why he wanted to give me all his stuff is that .. just have fun with this game as anyone, I think all of us in this great game we know what it feels like, to defeat other or want superiority, some of us more like the gothic atmosphere and have an obsession with vampires, I want more than anything to have a serrated wing axes because I heard that there is some factor of bleeding and wanted to try it, success to all

Goaridec
06-30-2014, 06:47 PM
In game name: Goaridec

You should give me some of that stuff because i would like to make my character look nice and show off to my friends lik a boss, i would
help new players and my friends that farm with no luck like me since ill hav lots of gold and make some contests. Make me one of those winners pls. 18x Royal Sanguine sets, wow. Imagine how many time you would hav to farm for 6 albino bats, years. And thx for making the contest.

Masq
07-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Sorry to hear you leaving, I wish you best in life.I know you may tired reading all of these comments...well,why i deserve this stuff ? Dunno. I'm not an old player like most ppl here but i'd love to get any good stuff like undead or black druid it looks really badass.Hunting every day for cool stuff is very long and boring. Especially when you r not lucky at all. When you don't get anything from game it becomes boring as hell.I've been hunting bats 3 months and black druid stuff like 1 month and haven't received anything good. Got 90k kills without a single drop. I hunt every day,morning,evening.
Btw my birthday is in 2 weeks :) I'd love to get a present. Thanks.
IGN: Server

AncientLegend
07-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Forgot i name changed e.e
Ign: Exclamation

playheart
07-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Hello :)) sory to hear u leaving ...well itx very difficult to leave any thing which u like most ... Will miss u in game as u an old player ...:)) wish u have every thing best in ur life :)) well m New in this game almost 21 days .. nd my lvl is 20 as u see I luv to play this game ..well as u leaving nd giving away ur stuff ..nd I see ur stuff is quite impressive nd it shows ur hardwork behind this :)) well my answer that why u give away ur stuff to mee is that m new in this nd nothing I got except my name xD but m working hard nd playing more nd farming more but u know bad luck as ever New comer got so when I see ur contest itx a hope to have good vanity as u got well it will be an hounour for me to have these stuff ...hoppppppeeeeeee well u will choose one of Winner to mee ...:))
Thanks for ur time
IGN : playheart
Hope for best xD XD

Sniickers
07-02-2014, 03:34 AM
IGN: Sniickers
Wish: Moontear Relic, Blue Bandana or Sanguine Set

Well i posted this reply days ago but somehow it disappeared today so I have to post it again lol. I really want moonteae because I never have any luck in getting it nor spawning up the scientist for it :/ . I would like to recieve blue bandana because well I used ro have it on my lv 29 char but it was took by an ex-friend that I trusted to use that char in pvp. I have no idea why I want sanguine set lol, it seems interesting to me (:. I'm not saying you should give me anything but I really hope you consider it. If not moonteae, then maybe I could get relic axes? I dont know. Anything would help me in pvp at this point lol

Prince Khai
07-02-2014, 08:14 AM
GREETINGS..
aww..I never thought that someone will be so kind n nice^^ to make a biggest event giveaways .. I hope I can have em huhu..its reminds me to my old account but I got scammed n I lost everything what I have.. Its make me very sad.. When I read this event its make me feel grateful cause I always want someone will give me a gift..well,your event is awesome n will make pple cherry n happy again.. Bty my character on DL name is deadclaim ^^ thank you..

Bastilia
07-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Ah forgot to add my IGN: Eld

Devilonia
07-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Hello! If the contest is still on...
I'd like to get cool outfit or a vanity as many of those who participated..
I've played 2 years already. I'm not a pvp player and I don't need relic axes. I'm a farmer and it's hard for me to farm vanities.I wanted to start pvp after I get cool vanities. I spend 24/7 farming in different locations hoping to find something worth more than 1m lol. I never hunt for relic (because of kdr) but I've hunted a lot for albino bats,black druidic top and legs..those are the only most expensive items could be farmed.
I haven't started since solstice summer event and I've never got undead antlers and bandanas.
If you could be so kind to a poor farmer I'd love to receive undead antler mask or albino bats...or black druid :)
You've spent lots of time in DL sad you're leaving. I wish you good luck in future. IGN: Geinen

Toxyc
07-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Ign: Toxyc

Hiya :) I've seen all comments and I think everyone deserves this stuff.
But well here is my entry:
I'd like to get relic axes for pvp :).I've made new character and started lving up. I've never got them and I can't hunt them because I play on a crappy tablet which crashes every 5 minutes on the last boss.That would be so kind of you if I win anything from the list.
Sorry to hear you leaving. I hope you come back someday. I've had hard times and sometimes it was impossible for me to relax and play my favorite game
Good luck :D

Caosashe
07-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi!
Your intention to giveaway things is very noble.
Got all on your list except undead antlers mask. Playing this game almost a year, but undead antlers was dropping year before I started. I want on your list just this mask.
Reasons to give me this precious stuff... hm... My IGN is Caosashe and I'm bald in this game just like in my real life. In this game that is very rare and I want to stay bald. My intentions to stay bald dont understand many people, but I dont give a sh... Many people insult me because my baldness, and this is a catch, with your undead antlers mask I will stay bald but that would be almost invisible :angel:
If I get lucky and get this from you, I will put my photo in face behind dl.
Greetings Caosashe

EdgeOf
07-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Please I'm poor :( scamming made me poor and is need something expensive that I can have please I beg you...I know this was late but I already joined and I want you to see my post...
Thanks
And good luck in whatever game you settle into
IGN: Biotech

Matutd
07-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi!
Your intention to giveaway things is very noble.
Got all on your list except undead antlers mask. Playing this game almost a year, but undead antlers was dropping year before I started. I want on your list just this mask.
Reasons to give me this precious stuff... hm... My IGN is Caosashe and I'm bald in this game just like in my real life. In this game that is very rare and I want to stay bald. My intentions to stay bald dont understand many people, but I dont give a sh... Many people insult me because my baldness, and this is a catch, with your undead antlers mask I will stay bald but that would be almost invisible :angel:
If I get lucky and get this from you, I will put my photo in face behind dl.
Greetings Caosashe
I seriously think this guy deserves to win the undead since you can be almost ccertain that he doesnt intend to sell it

Anyanka
07-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Edit: Yeah I want your stuff (relic axes, undead, red bandanas) but you know what I think, so we will see....soon.

IGN: Axania

omu
07-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey asafiokab. Ur really nicer than santaclaus :-)))
I want the undead because itz expensiv as hell .

Take care

EdgeOf
07-05-2014, 08:28 PM
The reason this post is kinda late is because I already posted. I am replying to the thread because you asked me to.

So..I'm a lvl 36 and I'm very poor..I have been scammed many times and 2 accounts have been lost to scamming too. I hope I can get either a Relic Axe or maybe Albino Bats or even Undead Antlers. I've wanted these vanities since I started playing and I wish that I had them so much. I really want them and would use them to improve my status in the DL community. I wish for a higher PvE level and also a higher PvP level. Thanks for your time and I hope that you will choose me.

Peace, and good luck in whatever game you choose to settle in :)

-Biotech

Jblazer
07-06-2014, 12:12 AM
I should win because I played DL at its first cap then I quit. I'd come back if I had a reason like being rich xD

xroxinex
07-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi my ign is uwaasal,i think i should get the black druidic set and sanguine set and bats because ive played this game for a very long time,ive tried so hard to loot stuff,my account keeps getting stolen.See heres the thing i literally got 5k kills on my old accnt trying to farm for black dru,its very hard just to farm for it because the percentage rate is only 0.5% in fact most very good vanities are at that percentage rate.lso i want to give my friends some gifts for all the help they have given me through out the game.i'd greatly appreciate it if u give it to me if not good luck to others in this contest :)
And most of all good luck to u in ur new game u will be missed ^.^

EdgeOf
07-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi my ign is uwaasal,i think i should get the black druidic top and sanguine set and bats because ive played this game for a very long time,ive tried so hard to loot stuff,my account keeps getting stolen.See heres the thing i literally got 5k kills on my old accnt trying to farm for black dru,its very hard just to farm for it because the percentage rate is only 0.5% in fact most very good vanities are at that percentage rate.i'd greatly appreciate it if u give it to me if not good luck to others in this contest :)
And most of all good luck to u in ur new game u will be missed ^.^

I used up 10k PvE kills trying to farm gamer........

fianirin
07-07-2014, 06:24 AM
hi hmmm.... i know that everyone want these things and this is really hard but i hope to win
i want these things like everyone want i just hope to win : Chuncky:
and be happy.

player name- fianirin

BubbleHero
07-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Hello guys! Soon I'll close this contest and post winners. So you still have chance! Sorry that I check this thread only about once a week. I just have to work hard and don't have free time :))

kallento*
07-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Yay! Okay I'll give it a try...
Ign: Inquisition
Hello! I won't make a long monologue about my player experience.I've been playing 6 months DL (overall, I've joined DL in autumn 2012, but now I'm an active player) and like 3 months of AL. I really like both of this games but most time I spend in DL.
I'm not rich players as most others and it's not an argument for you to give me nice clothes. Frankly speaking, I have no reasons for you to give me a chance to win :)
That's why I'm just trying to say that the only thing I wish to get is undead antler mask. I know many old players want to get it and I know it's real price as the price of all items in your list. I wouldn't sell it, just would keep it as relic and pray to a deer god (ouch that's jk lol)
If I won't be selected as a deer follower, I would like to get albino bats. I've been hunting then forever.
I'm a loser as it always was but I hope it won't last forever.
Have a nice day! (Omg I've written long monologue)
P.S Don't leave DL forever. I hope to meet you some day.
And could you post winners tomorrow or next day? :( Because in next 3 weeks I won't have internet

Alaskalegend
07-07-2014, 03:10 PM
I'd want the stuff to look good, i'm not a good farmer i usually get bored quickly with farming.It would help to have that stuff so i can PvP with fashion lol! Goodluck to you :) p.s i'll take anything! Anything helps :banana::banana::banana:

Ign:Alaskalegend
2nd Ign: Elektrikcity

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 12:30 AM
I can only imagine how many lies there are on these threads

SaxFlowBeat
07-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Proof is ingame :)
I have only been scammed once lol it was last year only a dark manic stolen heh,who cares

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 02:18 AM
What proof is there?

geubar
07-08-2014, 02:57 AM
I can only imagine how many lies there are on these threads

people act like theyre gonna share with pple when they know theyre not lol these treads are full of lies..i was straight forward i want to look good ..other pple told stories lol

SaxFlowBeat
07-08-2014, 05:09 AM
I said I looted axes 2 times and 16 crystals I sold 1 axe and 14 crystals though so I'm left with 1 axe and 2 crystals by looking at my pve kills u shld know that I farm harg alot lol because people who farm vanity get alot more pve kills then people who farm harg
1 harg map=7 pve kills,playing online mode gets lesser pve kills lol

esmerelda
07-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Hello. Your very generous. Well its kinda sad that u wanna quit. We lost another active player in dark legends. Giving out all those items is really something most people wont do. I say your such a cool guy xD. I hope those items with be given to new players , im sure they been wanting to have such rare vanities like undead , bats. But hey its your choice anyways.

I hope i could get black druid set from u. Thats the only vanity i been wanting to have. Been farming hard for it but seems that i dont have luck for it. Thanks xD

ign: Illzeldalll (level 16)

+~-tommyrules-~+
07-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi! It's really nice of you to do something like this instead of trying to sell your account. I would really like to get the royal sanguine set since I have wanted it for a while but I don't have the money to pay for it. I would also like albino bats because I have been farming them for a while with no luck. The same goes for the black Druid set.
My online username is Vestaa

Thank you for even reading this and even slightly considering me.

erdmannator
07-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Username: erdmannator
Reason: the only reason is to get me out of my broke zone from mutantslayer's scamm. Thus had quit for 6 months and came back last year right before Halloween event. (Spent 3 months trying to get the items I had and all gone in a second) It has taken me quite a while to get back on my feet, still struggling, but almost out of the hole.

Bubblezzzzz
07-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Hello(: I just recently pulled this up and thought hey why not give it a try like I see most of us have done already!! I started DL in October of 2013 and I've been working hard to receive certain items like black Druidic and albino bats but farming it...but no luck what so ever but gotta give it a good try!! or green bandana one because it's my favorite color and two because I sit there online and pretend I have it like some sad hobo xD! It sucks your leaving even if I don't know you but I hope you have a great time outside of DL. I wasn't here when undead was around and I love the mask so much I admire it. But I think a lot of us do ^-^ I'm here to convince you why you should give me an item or items well my acc is not lucky and like I've listed I've been working hard to at least drop something and boom nothing lol idk if that's convincing or not but anyway I gave it a goood try :) my account is Bubblezzzz lvl 36!(:

Alaskalegend
07-08-2014, 11:01 AM
people act like theyre gonna share with pple when they know theyre not lol these treads are full of lies..i was straight forward i want to look good ..other pple told stories lol

Lol i know right i read some of these threads with people saying they will share or telling these huge stories why they should have lol Asa just said he wanted a sentence not a essay why people should have it . . .just like geubar i was straight forward as well lol i just wanna look good lol look stylish while PvPing :livid:

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 11:44 AM
I just said I left during the 1st cap of the game and if I was rich I'd come back xD

xroxinex
07-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Im gonna give the stuff away to the guild if i win as a little prize for helpin me throughout the game

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Im gonna give the stuff away to the guild if i win as a little prize for helpin me throughout the game

Lieeeeees. Jk thats cool tho :P

xroxinex
07-08-2014, 01:02 PM
U can join the guild if u want :)

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Nah lol honestly I haven't played DL since its first cap. Capped at 26 then stopped lol. Mostly just play SL

EdgeOf
07-08-2014, 05:40 PM
The reason this post is kinda late is because I already posted. I am replying to the thread because you asked me to.

So..I'm a lvl 36 and I'm very poor..I have been scammed many times and 2 accounts have been lost to scamming too. I hope I can get either a Relic Axe or maybe Albino Bats or even Undead Antlers. I've wanted these vanities since I started playing and I wish that I had them so much. I really want them and would use them to improve my status in the DL community. I wish for a higher PvE level and also a higher PvP level. Thanks for your time and I hope that you will choose me.

-Biotech

Maazires
07-08-2014, 11:32 PM
So... who won lol

Jblazer
07-09-2014, 12:11 AM
My father =)

deaddolly
07-09-2014, 05:12 AM
Playing this game a half year, dont have so much vanitys, but I want to have one Royal Sanguine Set, no money to pay auction prices. Tnx in advance!
My IGN is: Deaddolly

Jblazer
07-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Playing this game a half year, dont have so much vanitys, but I want to have one Royal Sanguine Set, no money to pay auction prices. Tnx in advance!
My IGN is: Deaddolly

1 of the few legit reasons I've seen lol.

Rosybuds
07-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi my Char is Roselind I have been Playing this game since day One & as everyone knows My Poor Char Rose Has got to be the Unluckiest Char Yet !! She Has Found No big Drops At All Nothing,Nada,Still has 14 Executions too find and Don't even get me going on that Scientist anything I have, I have Saved and Bought So For Once In all My Time in D/L I'd Like Too Be The Lucky One Thank You.. Good Luck and Take Care in Life After D/L lol :)

Valentiina
07-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Hi my name is Valentiina
I'm sry to hear that u r leaving us. If I were to get an opportunity to win this contest I would be so happy.

After a year of playing dark legends I have always wanted to get rare vanity. So I decided to try extra hard to get rare vanities but they cost too much... With this opportunity I might finally get items I always wanted...

Undead
Red&black bandana
Bats
Black Druidic set
Relic axes
Sanguine set

Hopefully I may win and get my sanguine set back because I got scammed once and my sanguine was taken away...worst of all my own boyfriend scammed me. I really hope u consider choosing me...😕

Mrcupido
07-10-2014, 03:11 AM
By the way.. who wins?

Nelrevete
07-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Why leaving? Dark Legends get more maps and events. Remiem said on forum. He said Star Legends, Dark Legends get some updates, but they want time to do this. They really hard work everyday(many projects). So if U leaving becouse U bored there, think never nice updates, U are wrong. Think about it;) Best regards!

Give me black bandana in Arcane Legends haha

xroxinex
07-10-2014, 10:53 AM
i havent played sl in a long time

Flareblitz
07-10-2014, 03:32 PM
I don't know why my last contest was deleted by moderators but now I will try to open it again. So as some of you know - I'm leaving this game and I want to share all my stuff with you guys. There will be 1-3 winners (if a lot of people will join this contest - the number of winners will increase). What do you need to do? Put few sentences in this thread and tell me the reason why I should give all my stuff to you. The winners will be in next week.

1x Undead Antler Mask
2x Black Druidic Set
6x Albino Bats
18x Royal Sanguine Set
2x Moontear Relic lvl36
3x Relic Axes lvl36
1x Kriegberg Stone lvl35
1x White Wolf Mask
1x Sinister Mask
1x Gamer Set
1x Black Bandana
2x Blue Bandana
2x Green Bandana
1x Red Bandana
1x White Bandana

10 000 000 Gold

Yo RussianBear, hook me up with some items. When you gonna do this? I store some items for you if you dont want to give it to your other alt toons.

sinisterking
07-11-2014, 03:17 AM
I don't know why my last contest was deleted by moderators but now I will try to open it again. So as some of you know - I'm leaving this game and I want to share all my stuff with you guys. There will be 1-3 winners (if a lot people will join this contest - the number of winners will increase). What do you need to do? Put few sentences in this thread and tell me the reason why I should give all my stuff to you. The winners will be in next week.

1x Undead Antler Mask
2x Black Druidic Set
6x Albino Bats
18x Royal Sanguine Set
2x Moontear Relic lvl36
3x Relic Axes lvl36
1x Kriegberg Stone lvl35
1x White Wolf Mask
1x Sinister Mask
1x Gamer Set
1x Black Bandana
2x Blue Bandana
2x Green Bandana
1x Red Bandana
1x White Bandana

10 000 000 Gold

My in game is sinisterking. I would like to get undead and relic axes. The reason that I want them is to give these items to my niece who is also a DL player. My little niece is currently fighting leukemia and she really enjoys to play this game because it distracts her from her sickness for a while. I've been wanting to give her those things but their just impossible to get. And I know I'm not going to win for sure but at least I tried

Cutelilkitten
07-11-2014, 05:38 AM
IGN: Cutelilkitten

Reason: I am an officer in Eye of Eternity 15, and we hold daily contests and events within the guild. With the exception of a few of the items in your contest (a few that I've been personally seeking) almost everything you donate to eoe15 will become prizes for our future events. You can even do follow up to confirm that we will indeed use the items for events.

If for some reason you want to know the items that I personally want to keep, then I can PM you, but I can assure you it isn't much

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 06:36 PM
When does the contest end?

Alaskalegend
07-11-2014, 10:59 PM
My in game is sinisterking. I would like to get undead and relic axes. The reason that I want them is to give these items to my niece who is also a DL player. My little niece is currently fighting leukemia and she really enjoys to play this game because it distracts her from her sickness for a while. I've been wanting to give her those things but their just impossible to get. And I know I'm not going to win for sure but at least I tried I saw your'e thread about the game crashing when relic axe dropped i think you deserve a relic axe!

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I saw your'e thread about the game crashing when relic axe dropped i think you deserve a relic axe!
What do I deserve?

PvPs
07-12-2014, 12:47 AM
IGN: Emotes
I would like to win anything EXPECT the bandanas, I find them ugly. But I am really poor, I barely got the Green Biker set, and since you can't really merch in the game atm. I would like to start just like in my previous Legends games.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Syberg
07-12-2014, 01:08 AM
I do not really care what I will get since I have no idea about those items :D
I decided to start Dark Legends just a day ago and I believe that would keep me playing more :-) (well I play Arcane Legends too, so that would not be my main game) and my ign is same as forums name, good luck on whatever you will do after quiting!

Jblazer
07-15-2014, 12:27 AM
Finally got axes took a long time but I would still like undead mask

Grats :3

Alaskalegend
07-15-2014, 07:17 PM
When will the winner be announced :tyrannosaurus: lol

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:29 PM
When will the winner be announced :tyrannosaurus: lol

dunno ;-;

EdgeOf
07-18-2014, 02:30 AM

-Biotech

Santosh Elangadi
07-18-2014, 09:18 AM
when will be the announcement of winner?:)

EdgeOf
07-22-2014, 06:02 PM

-Biotech

Oh yeah I changed my name to Boooommm thanks :)

icykel
07-24-2014, 04:00 AM
can i join ahahah... i want albino bats ahahha since i reach lvl 36 i really like to have albino i hunt it everynight i think hunting its add 100k kills to be but still i got nothing so plzz let me take care of your albino bats ahahah :p thnks

Asianlegend
07-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Hello hi :-)
My name is Asianlegend,
I have been playing for 3 years now and I'm an active player,in pvp or merching.
I would like a sanguine set and relic axes because sanguine set doesn't drop anymore and I have been dying for the glasses ever since I saw them,
I wasted everything I had for pvp gear,and I would like to have the axes because I like to try new weapons in pvp.
And I think axes would complete my build bc of the defense it gives.
Good luck on real life bro :-)

geubar
07-31-2014, 05:43 PM
sorry to bother but will there be a winner lol i check like 5 minutes everyday ..so anxious

Flareblitz
08-01-2014, 04:13 AM
The winners will be in next week.My ingame nickname Asafiokab

Bro there'z your anzwer to when the winnerz will be announced

Santosh Elangadi
08-01-2014, 01:40 PM
awaiting bro:)

jpjimenea
08-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi! My character's name is Jamfeelip. Ive been playing for almost a year now. The reason that you should at least give me a gift is that I've always been helpful on new users. I buy/give them items as long as I have extra/spare without expecting any return. Albino bats and antler mask are the two things on my top list but I actually do not own anything in the list besides the green bandana which was given to me by a friend. Thank you for the giveaway. I may not win anything but atleast we all know you contributed something to the Dark Legend community and I know you how many times your hand sored for farming those items. :D

Boogiez
08-02-2014, 01:04 AM
WELL TO BE REAL THE FIRST THINGS IS ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR STUFF ITS ABOUT WHY YOU QUITE GAME I DNT HAVE THAT MUCH STUFF THAT YOU YOU HAVE BUT HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT WHY I PLAY. IF YOU NEED FRIEND THEN I M ALWAYS HERE FOR TALKING WITH YOU.

the reason why you should give all my stuff to me is-

I M NOT RICH LIKE YOU AND IF YOU QUITE THE GAME ALL THE STUFF SHOULD BE WASTED AND YOU CANT EVEN USE THAT I M POOR YOU STUFF WORTH LOT MORE FOR MORE IF YOU GIVE ME THAT THAN ONE DAY I WILL QUITE GAME TO AND GAVE STUFF LIKE YOU DO AND TOLD PEOPLE THAT HOW GREAT YOU ARE I DNT NEED ALL YOUR STUFF IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR STUFF LIKE UNDEAD AND RELIC AXE THATS ALSO GREAT FOR ME :biggrin::chuncky:

AND THE MAIN THING I WILL GAVE BACK WHENEVER YOU WANT I M LIKE A CARE TAKER OF YOUR STUFF

IGN BOOGIEZ

Question
08-02-2014, 07:25 PM
uhhh red bandana cuzzzz back when i was a low level with it i sold it really cheap cuz i didnt know it would be worth so much, plus its one of the best vanites in dl these days, worth saving up for. not gonna put up some sappy story for ur items, laying it out straight i just want a bandana lol. Been farming for stuff for a while but i have no luck, which is fine but a bit hard to get vanity. But yea, just bandana :D Hope u decide to come back to dl someday ^.^
good luck to everybody else
ign: ladywillow ^.^

-Kenarlo-
08-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Hey bro :livid: I would love to have albino or serrated wing axes. I've been farming for relic axes but I'm too unlucky, same with albino.. Hope I'll get one, Ty bro

IGN:Kenarlo

Adoniss.
08-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Hey man . It would be really cool if you could give the stuff to me . My love with the sts games began 3 years ago with sl and it was going on and on they made my life cool and i am a very active player because you have things you want to reach and when you reached it it is such an awesome feeling and if you would give this stuff to me it would be this feeling x10 . I met the first nice people in the games and it was cool to play with some friends and have some fun .... I am sure i will stay in these games for a long time so it would be really cool bro :) thanks for reading mate habe a good life and stay on this forum bro ;)

ign zados

Konigin13
08-04-2014, 03:12 AM
Hey, my DL name is Konigin. I've been wanting a black druid set for awhile, because you know, most people want one too. And a black bandana XD Also, I want Serrated Wing Axes (lvl 36) to use for my newfound interest in pvp. But anyways, just thought I'd put my name in and see if I'm lucky lol

Heartxwolf
08-04-2014, 04:28 AM
when will be the winners announcement bro? Hoping i get something.

Tinkerbelldoll
08-04-2014, 12:13 PM
:) hi there !

Let me start off by saying why quit such an amazing game? I can never ! Do that lol jk ...I've been playing shortly and already so addicted ! And I know I may not get picked but it's worth a try :/ ok so it's sad but DL is honestly my life :/ lol . It's really changed my life , it's honestly my happy place where I can be myself and forget about the real world and the harsh reality I live in :/ it's saved me from a lot :/ so I live for this game :) I'm literally on there all the time and receiving one of these gifts for instance maybe a red bandana or undead or whatever you choose would really be so incredible ! It's so hard for me to get a good vanity and If I were to receive one of your awesome vanities I would be so thankful :D I'm not rich either , so it would feel really great to receive such a gift :D it's such a good feeling knowing there are people like you willing to give a piece of their hard worked merchandise <3 if you've read up to this point i'd like to thank you for giving me your time either way :)

My ingame name is ilflawlessll

Alaskalegend
08-04-2014, 09:46 PM
uhhh red bandana cuzzzz back when i was a low level with it i sold it really cheap cuz i didnt know it would be worth so much, plus its one of the best vanites in dl these days, worth saving up for. not gonna put up some sappy story for ur items, laying it out straight i just want a bandana lol. Been farming for stuff for a while but i have no luck, which is fine but a bit hard to get vanity. But yea, just bandana :D Hope u decide to come back to dl someday ^.^
good luck to everybody else
ign: ladywillow ^.^

Gosh, yes the sappy stories are so annoying those people know they just want the item so just say you want it lol.

Don't be a banana be the best apple :banana:

callofnoduty
08-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Hello bro,

I need BLACK DRUIDIC SET which i liked most. I never got rare stuffs. Hope i get it :) so that it boost me playing this game.

themythrise
08-06-2014, 12:45 AM
HI, my friend told about this event and now I am quoting some request to you so that it helps me in the game.

I wish I could get BLUE/RED BANDANA+ ROYAL SANGUINE SET and some 5m gold. Hoping you best regards in any game/ in the life.

callofnoduty
08-06-2014, 01:06 AM
oops. my ign is same as my name

ign: callofnoduty

lollipop23
08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Well i really want the royal sanguine set or the black druidic or the albino bats i only want one of these items^-^ I dont expect u to pick me but if u do thank u because I never really get lucky and I really want these things and I play this game alot wen im bored so I would be really happy if u pick me also some girl took scammed me and took my guild:( so yea if u could pick me i would be happy <3♥♥♥♥^-^ YAY ME!!!! And if u can maybe add 50,000 gold yay me!!!^-^ INGAME NAME:(LOLLYGIRL) please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ......thank you so much if u do^0^xoxoxoxoxoxo♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Syahrul Afnan
08-18-2014, 03:32 PM
I should get the rewards becuz im lvl 36 and have played for more than 2 years adn never gets lucky on drops so i dont have anything worth more than 1m..i really wish i could get my hands on some of those.im really happy if i could even get one of those.please help me.may god bless u and repay ur kindness :) my username in dl is:syahrulafnan

krackbadsmith
08-18-2014, 04:04 PM
I just need an mythic pet, Please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ;-; USERNAME= Fleunaflic, please, If u did it, I would be so so so so so so so so so so so so so Apreciated...

Cutelilkitten
08-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Can we close this thread?

This is the second time asafiokab has posted a thread talking about quitting and giving away items with no actual action taken. This one has been up for some time now.

Mhetzubheshi
08-18-2014, 07:14 PM
Yea thats true dude...

aquascaper
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM
I just need an mythic pet, Please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ;-; USERNAME= Fleunaflic, please, If u did it, I would be so so so so so so so so so so so so so Apreciated...

This isn't AL ;)

Zoeyy
08-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Ok, well if I win, I would please to love to have one set of the albino bats and one red bandana. The reason I would like to have this stuff is because I have no luck in drops really (hehe, just one of those unlucky people :/ ), also because I have been trying to get the bats all year (still trying) amd the bandana until I guess they stopped dropping them, sadley, and also so mabey people will stop calling me a noob..ive been called that a few times dont know why..and also I would just be really happy and getting these things would make my day ^_^ soo yep. Thanks. Username in game:Kaliiee and I have also been playing this game since the time it came out (changed my name a few times), lm lvl 36, dont have a lot of good stuff so none of its worth selling..im also trying to level up another character, so having that stuff would help out a lot. Please and thank you. Have a good one, hope u enjoyed the game while u played.

Ague
08-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Can we close this thread?

This is the second time asafiokab has posted a thread talking about quitting and giving away items with no actual action taken. This one has been up for some time now.

Yes, please.

Death Angel S-300
08-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Hello :3
Ummm I probably wont have the best story to win on here, nor will I try to lie and make up one. well here I go.

I think I should win because 1 - I dont have anything rare other then a dark maniac mask that I farmed unbelievably amount of times just to get it. (Been faming albino bats like triple the that but nothin...)

2 - because I started playing this game like 2 years ago. Freaking loved it is one of my favorite games ever. Actually its my favorite phone game ever. Then I lost the phone for a vary long time which made me lose sooooo much time on the game and ive missed out on so many special events like Halloween :( and I also lost contact with friends which put me into depression... but im not gonna have a sob story about my life to try to guilt you, thats just not fair.

And 3 - because during that time I was playing I was like level 14 and ive been playing like a couple weeks now and im already fully leveled! Ive worked sooooo darn hard I believe.

So me, I want stuff because ive been working sooooo hard and because ive lost so much time and many opportunities with this game.

The things ive been wanting the most ranked from top to bottom:

Black Bandana
Royal Sanguine Set
Relic Axes

Gamer Set
Red Bandana
White Bandana
Albino Bats

Its okay if I dont win, I completely understand. I just hope I can at least get one of these, even if its not one of my top 3.

My character is: Xzandra

Well good luck to everyone! :3

sasukessj2
08-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Bro...It doesn't really matter what I win as long as I win something on Dl I haven't really had a thing..i've been farming a lot and haven't really dropped anything...so to be able to get something from your contest it would be very helpful

Btw my ign is Diendx just incase I win something

BubbleHero
08-31-2014, 03:22 PM
HELLO GUYS! Sorry, I was very busy and now I have some time to tell you, that soon I'll put winners here. I need to read all messages and pick some winners! It's awesome that so much people joined this contest so good luck guys. I'll make all as soon as possible :))

geubar
09-01-2014, 07:36 PM
oh gosh ...who else is excited ...say MEE ...well b-hero goodluck maN u have 8 pages to go through will be tough so ill pray for ya ;)

Death Angel S-300
09-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Im super excited :D
I hope I win something :3 *crosses fingers*
But even if I dont, congrats to who does win ^_^

Alaskalegend
09-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Well I'm banned on my main account so...

2nd Acc ign: Elektrikcity :3

Ramez Saad
09-09-2014, 12:15 AM
I m srry i am the guy who asked for black bandana my Name in Game is Ramezyofkr

Death Angel S-300
09-15-2014, 04:47 PM
When will the winners be posted if I may ask?

Vestaa
10-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Seriously let's just close this thread

Alaskalegend
10-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Well i really want the royal sanguine set or the black druidic or the albino bats i only want one of these items^-^ I dont expect u to pick me but if u do thank u because I never really get lucky and I really want these things and I play this game alot wen im bored so I would be really happy if u pick me also some girl took scammed me and took my guild:( so yea if u could pick me i would be happy <3♥♥♥♥^-^ YAY ME!!!! And if u can maybe add 50,000 gold yay me!!!^-^ INGAME NAME:(LOLLYGIRL) please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ......thank you so much if u do^0^xoxoxoxoxoxo♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Saying please that many times wont help :monkey:

Eiser
11-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Now what? :/

geubar
11-09-2014, 01:24 PM
I've been waiting forever bro is this still on

Shnookz
11-11-2014, 02:14 PM

Hahaa, heyyy Geub! ^.^
&
Hmm, I don't think so...
I'm guessing huge troll!

Gynesis
11-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Hasn't this happened twice?

doomdoomdoom
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM

Thread creator hasn't logged in here since August....so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Eiser
11-16-2014, 07:31 AM
Thread creator hasn't logged in here since August....so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Possibly the reason why STS decided to remove his previous thread of this contest ? Due to long period of inactivity? :/

BubbleHero
11-16-2014, 12:57 PM
So! Today announced 3 first winners! And the winners are:

Vladdy92 - Royal Sanguine FULL Set!
Gleandz Mongas - Ruayl Sanguine FULL Set!
Bastilia - Royal Sanguine FULL Set!

So now task for first 3 winners is:

1) Give me your ingame nicknames again (post in this thread).
2) Join game at 20:00 on Tuesday 18.11.2014 (UTC+02:00 Riga, Latvia).
3) Post screenshot with your gift here (after I'll give it to you).

Sorry for so long time but sometimes I'll choose and announce some winners :D I'll try each week or something like that ;))

BubbleHero
11-16-2014, 01:04 PM
And I'll add one more winner :D small gift to:
lollipop23 - 2 000 000 gold :)

The same rules for you :) watch my previous post ;))

BubbleHero
11-16-2014, 01:11 PM
And everyone, who will be late (I'll wait for u guys about 1 hour) - loses they prize at this week but still have chance to get it again :)))

Eiser
11-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Thanks so much dude. :) heres my ign.
Vladdymur

BubbleHero
11-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks so much dude. :) heres my ign.
Vladdymur

Join game at 20:00 on Tuesday 18.11.2014 (UTC+02:00 Riga, Latvia).

Don't be late ;)))

Shnookz
11-16-2014, 06:06 PM
(O.o) Hmm, isn't that extremely coincidental...

Shnookz- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets'

Gynesis
11-16-2014, 07:12 PM
An Undead would be cool. Everyone who wants their character drawn(almost everyone) wants an Undead on it. And I'm all hergeblergh.

y u no want DM
y u no want Assistant!
y u no want........ Grimacing Gargoyle, guize!!!

Anyway.

BubbleHero
11-17-2014, 02:47 AM
(O.o) Hmm, isn't that extremely coincidental...

Shnookz- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets'

what exactly? :))

Trueson
11-17-2014, 01:40 PM
U'll make another contest next week? Lol anyway I'll post now :) since i don't have a reason why i want ur cool items and your money, probably because i always helped ppl (in arcane legends) because I'm a good person and i helped a lot of players :) and I'm happy with it....i stopped playing al...since i played it for almost 2 years and a few days ago i gived 16m to a guy :) and the rest of my items i gived them to my guild-mates :) just a few days ago i started playing DL and i already got a cool IGN: productive...unfortunately i don't have gold and I'm farming items every day but i need some help :) help and U'll be helped....and that's what i did ....now i hope is my turn to be helped :) thx mate
IGN: productive

Shnookz
11-18-2014, 08:54 AM
I said, 'extremely coincidental', because of the strange timing...

Winners were posted shortly after a few of us were discussing the thread.
(validation of the actual contest & content posted in the thread, that is)

Anyways; it was coincidental, but glad it's back up & running.
Would have been quite a few disappointed folks if it weren't!

- Great news, keep up the great work & spreading charity! :D

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

Eiser
11-18-2014, 01:22 PM
Gift received from Asafiokab :) thanks for the generosityhttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/8ccf408c76c1b6be4f66705a4ae78c6f.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/9b0b358e9bc2cea9f281289250d36eb5.jpg

BubbleHero
11-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I'm waiting here for other winners of this week. U have 30 mins :)

Anyanka
11-19-2014, 05:50 AM
I'm waiting here for other winners of this week. U have 30 mins :)

If you wanted more winners to be available for a contest you abandoned for three months, perhaps you should have announced them all and not just three :rolleyes:

Eiser
11-19-2014, 07:19 AM
If you wanted more winners to be available for a contest you abandoned for three months, perhaps you should have announced them all and not just three :rolleyes:
I agree with Axania. Once again thanks for your gift but i hope that you should announce all winners at once. Most of us are disappointed of waiting so much for this contest. The length of time of this contest is now unreasonable. And if you really plan on leaving the game and give out ur stuff, this should have not been opened for a very long time. You should have closed it and choose the winners from those who submitted already here. Even though im one of the winners, i also think for other players who joined and needed some of your stuff.

Leambow
11-19-2014, 04:43 PM
You gonna host more contests man?

Trueson
11-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Don't forget that i already posted for the next week contest :)

geubar
11-24-2014, 01:56 PM
so he has chosen winners ..hmm..do u want to give me undead antlers these have been my dream item ever since my eyes laid eyes on them. .I'd love go have a pair o.o ty -geu-

Goldenblink
11-25-2014, 09:55 AM
4 words------------I LIKE YR NAME:P

My name is Sinistergold:p

Tinkerbelldoll
11-26-2014, 04:11 PM
And everyone, who will be late (I'll wait for u guys about 1 hour) - loses they prize at this week but still have chance to get it again :)))

Sorry for so long time but sometimes I'll choose and announce some winners :D I'll try each week or something like that ;))

Is it to late for me ?:p my ingame name is ilcherryll :)

PredatorXI
11-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi! :)
I no want that you give me many items i just want get 1 good item if you can give me then i will happy :) Maybe can i get one relic weapon? I try get one a long time but so im very unlucky i play a lot but i dont get and others sell for much and i dont buy :/
My name in the game: Freanagok
Please and Thank you! :)

Oseshauk
11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi :) Can you help me? I want one Royalty set since 1 year but I don't get :( in the maps don't drop and in the auction too expensive :( unfortunately I don't buy and don't farming :(
So if you have more sanguine set can you give me one?
Thank you so much :)
My Dark Legends name: Osasheuk

Redbloodholic
12-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Hey! First of all I think it's great what you're doing. Not everyone does this and I really appreciate it. :) So, I'd like to have something, because of you! It's always really sad seeing someone leaving who did much in this Game and I think you're a (dark) legend! You're someone who I'd like to keep a remembrance of, that's why I don't ask for something especial, anything would be useful. A second minor reason is that I really have no luck to drop anything special. I always spend my time in DL and sometimes it gets me really bored but then some people like you cheer me on. :) I try not to give up and I hope you also do not so! :)
You are my role model. ^.^
Thanks for listening!

Gangsster
12-12-2014, 11:14 AM
I played this game for quite long but I got nowhere because I got scammed by people I had a acc which had albino bats,relic weapon and undead alter until someone scamed that acc so I really hope u can give me the red band,relic axes and a albino bats.
Please I really want to get back to how I look like before or maybe I little better and how good that acc was.:)

Gangsster
12-12-2014, 11:19 AM
I had a 36 acc before like u until someone scammed me of it I had red band,albino bats,relic weapon 36.I am hoping that you can give what I said in the list as I really want to get back to before.Since I got scammed I have been working for 4+years to earn everything back but I got nothing back so I really do hope you can give me the items above as I really need them back.:)

Gangsster
12-12-2014, 11:36 AM
I have albino bats,relic axes 36,red band and around 6m gold until someone scammed me.It took me 7 years to get that.I was scammed because he told me he would give me a white,black and green band.He said let me check if real first I told him and that's when he disconnect me out of my acc then change the password.I am really hoping that u would be kind enough to give me a albino bats and a relic axes 36.I have worked over 3 years to earn back what I had but now all I have is 750k.Thank if you can understand how frustrated I am if u give me back some of it I won't be that frustrated.Hope u can give me what I mentioned.:)

Tinkerbelldoll
12-13-2014, 05:26 PM
I have albino bats,relic axes 36,red band and around 6m gold until someone scammed me.It took me 7 years to get that.I was scammed because he told me he would give me a white,black and green band.He said let me check if real first I told him and that's when he disconnect me out of my acc then change the password.I am really hoping that u would be kind enough to give me a albino bats and a relic axes 36.I have worked over 3 years to earn back what I had but now all I have is 750k.Thank if you can understand how frustrated I am if u give me back some of it I won't be that frustrated.Hope u can give me what I mentioned.:)

Dude ... DL hasn't even been out for 7 years ..

Reinaoscura
12-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Hello :) My name is reinaoscura in the game. The reason id like to get one of your items is to give it to my friend as a gift. She is very sick with cancer and we dont know how much time she has left. Im sure she would love any of the items. Thank you very much. Im sad you are leaving the game.

saokateo
12-14-2014, 12:11 AM
I really want these 3 item.....undead,relic axe and albino bats...if u give it to me...I will tatoo ur name on my balls....

saokateo
12-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Oh...my ign is saokateo

Rosybuds
12-15-2014, 08:07 AM
Dude ... DL hasn't even been out for 7 years ..

Lmao This Thread is getn Worse "7 Years" the Excuse's people are coming up with to get something its starting to get Sickening !! Whats Next My Neighbours Dog Got Ran over just as it was Having Pups But My Neighbour Loves D/L so Im sure An Undead and Relic Axes will make up for the Dog and the pups Dying !!! Please Asafiokab will you just Pick From The People Who Actually Entered the Comp in the Time frame When It Came out Instead of These Lame *** Stories which quick Frankly are getting Sickning the Stuff Some people will say Just to get Something from your Stash !!! Some of them Ought to be Ashamed of themselves ...And get this Comp over with Please as it's just getting as I said Worse and Sickening !!! Thanks Roselind

Mrscorpion2u
12-15-2014, 09:23 PM
I appreciate a great collection of not only vanity but weapons. My goal is to try and get every bit of tradable vanity and keep it. Not sell it. Those I have multiples of, I gladly help those who don't have, or could never obtain. In game name: scorepion

-Kenarlo-
12-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Hey, nice job helping DL players to reach/give them what they want/wish for. I appreciate thy kindness :D Ummm, I want to help like you when I get rich :D so I'm hoping that you'll lend me some of your vanities so that I could achieve what I want which is to help new players(or even old ones) by giving it to them :D I would also appreciate if I'll have a chance to be picked in this give away contest :livid: I would like to have/get Albino Bats but I don't drop it, I've been farming Albino Bats for 4 hours a day :/

-------------------------------------------

Reason/s that I entered this contest:
1.) Like I mentioned above I want to help like you :livid:
2.) I want to achieve my goal which is to help my guild when someone needs help in gold/blood packs, etc.
3.) I would also want to be like Vladdymur(my fellow Filipino) who entered and got luckily picked.
4.) It's Christmas Time so I want to share(if ever I won) my prices :D

------------------------------------------

I would highly appreciate if you'll pick me. :D Ty Asafiokab

------------------------------------------

IGN:Kenarlo, Ixkenarloxl

Bastilia
12-18-2014, 05:28 AM

Oh, I haven't opened forum since summer :o seems like I've lost my prize
Still my IGN is Eld

kennethbereber
12-21-2014, 06:40 AM
I want my character to be strong I always lose PvP that's why please give me the best
IGN:JOWARD

Warlord0520
12-21-2014, 10:48 AM
"Hey GUIZ I play for 9 years and no vanitu drop and scammer take me stuff please vanitu now"

-Kenarlo-
12-22-2014, 04:27 AM
"Hey GUIZ I play for 9 years and no vanitu drop and scammer take me stuff please vanitu now"
Lol, 9 years eh? DL was released in 2012.

PredatorXI
12-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Someone play since 7 years and other since 9 years.. I dont know why need lie..

TSOFAST
12-23-2014, 01:14 PM
I want the Un-Dead mask but never gonna to happen
Add Ouryan Hes my friend in real life

Hybridrage
12-24-2014, 04:08 AM
Game name: Hybridrage
Hey bro, I have been playing DL for over a year for sure and honestly I would be happy with a sanguine set. Thank you for being generous enough to help out others with your leaving coming about! I play DL everyday and have got many hundreds of thousands of kills and enjoy the game. Happy Holidays :)
Sincerely,
Hybridrage

dawb
12-25-2014, 08:00 AM
My name is Dawb I play about 2 weeks. I have found great friends here and they are so kind always giving me some stuff and advice..I would love to pay them back with some nice present. If I would get something I will share gold to new players and help them with anything they will need because ppl helped me and i help others.
Thanks ;)

dawb
12-25-2014, 03:31 PM
Latvia rocks right?!
I'm from Latvia tho

Warlord0520
12-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Lol, 9 years eh? DL was released in 2012.

Was a joke...

I've played since release tho

Skillz O Frenik
12-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi I'm Skillzofrenik and @ level 20 I still feel noobish lol. No idea how to trade intelligently, not sure how to operate in a Guild or even know how to get or use a pet. 'Friends' invite me to fight for them which I do but as far as 'knowing the ins and outs' I am lost lost lost. What I do know is that this game is AWESOME and whatever you may give to me would be greatly appreciated so I can experience something different in the game. If not, some advice for acquiring rarities would be most welcome too lol. Thanks.

TSOFAST
12-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Im lvl 36
Nickname: Ouryan

-Kenarlo-
12-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Was a joke...

I've played since release tho

Reasons, reasons, reasons... :/

Alaskalegend
12-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Reasons, reasons, reasons... :/

Yo! He actually isn't lying

TSOFAST
12-31-2014, 08:21 PM
I want the Kstone lvl 35, moontear and Relic Axes so I be an Pro PvP Fighter and I will keep ur stuff I wont sell them I swear to my heart
In Game Name=Ouryan

PredatorXI
01-06-2015, 05:23 PM
I only want one lvl36 Relic Axes because i played a lot but i got nothing only few obsidian chrystal so i gave up the relic weapon farming.. :( If you can help me that you give me one Relic Axes then i will be happy :) Please and thank you! :) my nickname is Freanagok im lvl36

IApprove
01-06-2015, 11:41 PM

Flareblitz
01-07-2015, 12:47 AM

lol bro

I bet you posted somewhere in this thread under a different forum name asking for something.

IApprove
01-07-2015, 01:00 AM
lol bro

I bet you posted somewhere in this thread under a different forum name asking for something.

And exactly why should I have? This post has been floating around for ages with nothing going on.

Flareblitz
01-07-2015, 03:24 AM
And exactly why should I have? This post has been floating around for ages with nothing going on.

Because this dude is giving out stuff!!! Dude, nothing going on??? Check out page 9 of the thread bro.

I would have agreed with you, but he is giving stuff out bro.

IApprove
01-07-2015, 04:03 AM
whatever

Arpluvial
01-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Hey guys,

As this thread has been inactive for some time, I'm going to go ahead and lock it up.