PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Comrades

Kingofhurtz
01-04-2011, 06:09 PM
What are some of the reallly old people who have quit and gone to better things? By really old I mean from swamps back. I put together a short list but wanted to see what u guys could think of.

-iambirdman (not sure how old)
-vulgarstrike (gone till summer)
-CDC
-Violentsaint
-Fabz
-Furrawn
-masterchief (not sure he completely quit)
-Raxie(xom I think...I might be confused)
-Zek
-Habanerobird

Snakespeare
01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
I am here. In fact, I am replaying the game from start. My new character is named Snakespear (without the final e). My old one had like 1000 deaths. So far, the new one is on his first life at level 18, but I feel a sense of dread as I approach Fathom Crypt.

Thanks for thinking of me. I am not spending a lot of time on the forum, but you can still find me in game.

Zeus
01-04-2011, 06:27 PM
What are some of the reallly old people who have quit and gone to better things? By really old I mean from swamps back. I put together a short list but wanted to see what u guys could think of.

-iambirdman (not sure how old)
-vulgarstrike
-snakespeare (not sure he quit)
-CDC
-Violentsaint
-Fabz
-Furrawn
-masterchief (not sure he completely quit)

I don't think vulgar strike quit... He is still on from time to time, he just isn't on forums as much.

KingFu
01-04-2011, 06:31 PM
IDK about Birdman....Vulgar is gone until Summer. Snake is here.CDC quit. Violent kinda quit, went into Black OPS and Halo. Fabz quit. Furrawn quit. MC, kinda quit.

Snakespeare
01-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Others who are missed: bmc85uk, and I would add Royce but I saw him at the Stash a few days ago...Furrawn's hubby was Habanerobird...

KingFu
01-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Others who are missed: bmc85uk, and I would add Royce but I saw him at the Stash a few days ago...Furrawn's hubby was Habanerobird...

Royce is on a lot still, just plays on Convicta, mainly using CS

TwinkTastical
01-04-2011, 07:22 PM
ZEK!!!!! How the **** do you forget that!

KingFu
01-04-2011, 07:24 PM

Ahh, I miss him so much. He was a good friend, really sad he quit:/

TwinkTastical
01-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Ahh, I miss him so much. He was a good friend, really sad he quit:/

Then somebody got his acc banned.

Edit: I know his fone number... You should call him :D?

icantgetkills
01-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Was raxie here from the beginning? If so he quit and these people may come back eventually :) mastechief has uber name Lol I want it

KingFu
01-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Then somebody got his acc banned.

Edit: I know his fone number... You should call him :D?

Nah, it's cool. Thanks though. I wouldn't feel comfortable having his number without him okaying it.

TwinkTastical
01-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Nah, it's cool. Thanks though. I wouldn't feel comfortable having his number without him okaying it.

Ill "accidentaly" FW you the email he sent me, has his fone on its sig xD

KingFu
01-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Ill "accidentaly" FW you the email he sent me, has his fone on its sig xD

Lol, but I don't email :p

giayuan
01-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Violent quit??? since when -__-

Haikus
01-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Well, when I got on earlier. Iambirdman was on. So no, I wouldn't say he quit. :)

Kingofhurtz
01-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Well, when I got on earlier. Iambirdman was on. So no, I wouldn't say he quit. :)

Well....lemme tell ya...I went and talked to him and asked if his work load was less( that's why he quit cuz so much work) and he said yeah it was. BUT, he said that he got bored of his PS3 and hopped on for a bit but he told me his status is still Quittttt....:( :(

Edit: nice sig myst

Kingofhurtz
01-04-2011, 09:36 PM

I don't think I know who that is...but I have a good guess. He the one who had like talonzek and all them...? Did like 3 chars at once?