PDA

View Full Version : Level 18 twink! many in pvp room?

Wilbert B. Tolentino
06-25-2014, 11:30 PM
Do have many players in lvl 18 twink in wat guilds are they name... thanks for the info in advance... ^_^

Xeusx
06-25-2014, 11:40 PM
Actually...Room lvl 18-19 is really beast,
Guilds that already fought with room lvl 17-19 war:
- Ottoman Empires
- Rebirth
- Black Psycho

All these 3 are nice guild and not always trash talk, except this 3 bad annoying guilds below:
- MPA
- X Public Enemy X
- Multi Death Corporations

Well, Mvpvp is death (only 1 player left stay; Mrsraa) now. Ofc, mvpvp fail make those 3 nice guilds disband, too tough they think lol.
Mvpvp player are joining with MPA and Public Enemy, well, very excited to see this!

Wilbert B. Tolentino
06-26-2014, 02:37 AM
Ok I will do my warrior. I have tarlok pot amulet I will buy the others for 18 hehehe thanks for the info zeus. By the way wat is your character in twinkies and wat guild are you man.?

Xeusx
06-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Ok I will do my warrior. I have tarlok pot amulet I will buy the others for 18 hehehe thanks for the info zeus. By the way wat is your character in twinkies and wat guild are you man.?
Zekros lvl 18 and Killerofzeus lvl 17 in rebirth.

Kumsaati
06-26-2014, 03:01 PM
İm 18lvl player bro i was ofic at ottomans and now im user of Game Over i hope see you in my new guild :) it isnt mine actually

Kumsaati
06-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Zekros lvl 18 and Killerofzeus lvl 17 in rebirth.
Lol i didnt see u before at 18 xD

Kumsaati
06-26-2014, 03:08 PM
And this is days last days of ottoman empires i think its going to disband.Because Some users left same of them going to lower levels and i joined to game over hahah

Justfofun
06-26-2014, 09:12 PM
It's really active and many clashes going on. I'm in Mpa and no trash talking there.
Mpa is a guild that is really good in clashing. Public is good at clashing also and there chat is also fun. Multi Death has the least people but in a clash, they are deadly. Otto is 18-19 guild that is active and good in clashes. Rebirth is active but the least skilled in my opinion, don't get me wrong but I just think the other guilds a lil better. Black Soul is also a good guild filled with tanks. See you In pvp!

Bangbam
06-26-2014, 09:13 PM
how many freaking guilds xD
just ima join you since ik you

Noob Mage :D

Justfofun
06-26-2014, 09:16 PM
I think your biased ^_-, don't assume guilds annoying just because of enemy. Your guild is pro, don't get me wrong but just stating that your a lil biased with your comment there. @zeusblade

Xeusx
06-26-2014, 10:14 PM
I think your biased ^_-, don't assume guilds annoying just because of enemy. Your guild is pro, don't get me wrong but just stating that your a lil biased with your comment there. @zeusblade
You never know what happen if u in enemy guild and war with public, they always trash talk, no lies.

Blindness
06-27-2014, 04:55 AM
You never know what happen if u in enemy guild and war with public, they always trash talk, no lies.

I guarenteed that your enemies would say the same thing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumsaati
06-27-2014, 09:30 AM
18 LVL PVP GUİLDS GUİDE

I was Noobsters (its now Public and Game Over) and I was Ottoman and I was Mvpvp I was Rebith too.Now im Game Over

My first guild is Mvpvp there was really all pro users and this guild was cool but they are a bit weird u don't know who is master because master is 1 lvl someone control master but no one don't know who is that.Good Thing: hahahhah i think this guild have now only 1 member Forever Alone :p Bad Thing:Lol there isnt any users to there isnt any bad thing.Than I Joined to Noobsters(my first guild)

Noobsters was a good guild there was really nice friends some days mvpvp killed us but we were fun.I really enjoy here a lot but I was rec at here i want promote but they think im spy of Otto so they didnt promote me.Than İ joined otto because of noobsters rude behavior.as soon as I heard Bhim had problems with other mates and he removed some users than Noobsters dead. Good Thing:Hahah its disband i think Bad thing:LOL(my longest guild)

Ottoman Empires is great guild.(i don't think now but i don't want say bad things about them.)Helpful users and %50 of Turkish people i never saw someone deleted someone for special problems everything is done legally if they removed someone they talk in guildhall with ofics and recs also other members.Ottoman ppl good pro users but less online.But i leaved from here for special problems i was ofic they demoted me to rec. Good think:Helpfull users fun chat pro users. Bad thing: They acting like kid sometimes.(i have best friends at here like this guild)

Rebith is normal guild.They arent all pro they are noobs too more online users than ottoman but some users really trash.There arent any turkish people.Good thing:A lots of online members Bad Thing: They didnt help a lot(i hate from them for they didnt help me several times)

Public Enemy i dont think here is good guild.All mates arrogant and rude and sick and moron haha.Go far from this suck guild.Good Thing:Farm them get free kills Bad thing:Evrything crying babys(I REALLY HATE FROM HERE)

MPA i think they have more 16-17 members than 18.Nice Guild Cool members.Good Thing:They are active. Bad thing:İ dont thing they have good relations with members(Normal)

Game Over Here all pro no area for noobs 20 members Really few online members.They are kind always join i never saw someone dont help someone good team i like here.İf u want join pm Kumsaati Good Thing:The best helpful guild Bad thing:Very low online rate(its my guild now)

Kollegah its normal guild too there isnt any noobs too. Good thing:Normal guild xD Bad Thing: İDK :D(Normal)

18 Lvl Guilds War Status

Allys are same colour Ottoman,Rebith,Black Soul Public,Mvpvp,MPA,Noobsters, Game Over,Kollegah(im at the phone i will edit itlater)

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 03:46 AM
And this is days last days of ottoman empires i think its going to disband.Because Some users left same of them going to lower levels and i joined to game over hahah
Any proof that Ottoman disbanded today? Dude, even u dont see them today, they are crushing bad drama creaters..

18 LVL PVP GUİLDS GUİDE

I was Noobsters (its now Public and Game Over) and I was Ottoman and I was Mvpvp I was Rebith too.Now im Game Over

My first guild is Mvpvp there was really all pro users and this guild was cool but they are a bit weird u don't know who is master because master is 1 lvl someone control master but no one don't know who is that.Good Thing: hahahhah i think this guild have now only 1 member Forever Alone Bad Thing:Lol there isnt any users to there isnt any bad thing.Than I Joined to Noobsters(my first guild)

Noobsters was a good guild there was really nice friends some days mvpvp killed us but we were fun.I really enjoy here a lot but I was rec at here i want promote but they think im spy of Otto so they didnt promote me.Than İ joined otto because of noobsters rude behavior.as soon as I heard Bhim had problems with other mates and he removed some users than Noobsters dead. Good Thing:Hahah its disband i think Bad thing:LOL(my longest guild)

Ottoman Empires is great guild.(i don't think now but i don't want say bad things about them.)Helpful users and %50 of Turkish people i never saw someone deleted someone for special problems everything is done legally if they removed someone they talk in guildhall with ofics and recs also other members.Ottoman ppl good pro users but less online.But i leaved from here for special problems i was ofic they demoted me to rec. Good think:Helpfull users fun chat pro users. Bad thing: They acting like kid sometimes.(i have best friends at here)

Rebith is normal guild.They arent all pro they are noobs too more online users than ottoman but some users really trash.There arent any turkish people.Good thing:A lots of online members Bad Thing: They didnt help a lot(i hate from them for they didnt help me several times)

Public Enemy i dont think here is good guild.All mates arrogant and rude and sick and moron haha.Go far from this suck guild.Good Thing:Farm them get free kills Bad thing:Evrything crying babys(I REALLY HATE FROM HERE)

MPA i think they have more 16-17 members than 18.Nice Guild Cool members.Good Thing:They are active. Bad thing:İ dont thing they have good relations with members(Normal)

Game Over Here all pro no area for noobs 20 members Really few online members.They are kind always join i never saw someone dont help someone good team i like here.İf u want join pm Kumsaati Good Thing:The best helpful guild Bad thing:Very low online rate(its my guild now)

Kollegah its normal guild too there isnt any noobs too. Good thing:Normal guild xD Bad Thing: İDK (Normal)

18 Lvl Guilds War Status

Allys are same colour Ottoman,Rebith,Black Soul Public,Mvpvp,Physco,MPA,Noobsters, Game Over,Kollegah
Can you see they busy in real life? Dude, you are like you wanna to join A guild that has NO life.
About public, they always trash talk but they always crying more alot than trash talk, thats how Public do.
About Otto, they do acting like kids and not acting.
Gosh, about My beloved first guild (Rebirth), IF no warriors online or no people online, u can just leave the room after u got the kills, pretty simple, isnt it?
MPA, wow, just wow. They actually reborn from their old guild, pretty nice but...that Nenek guy (player) always disturb like a grandmother (Like his name in. Indo language)

Edit: Actually....Bhim(Bhimrulez in G O guild)hate public.

kurd4ever
06-28-2014, 07:11 PM

As a master of ottoman i laugh hard at this! Firstly u got demote for not fit as an officer in ottoman anymore just couse u get officer doesnt it mean u ill have it for ever u have to work hard to keep the rank and secondly wtf u talk about disband? Ur blind or stupid? We grow bigger for everyday would a guild with 330 members disband couse we cleaned some noobs like u from guild? Lolz seriusly do what ur good at farm on ur lvl 3 dummy and stay there lol a pro rogue like you who get farmed in every room have no right to concider him and his guild as pro players... u seem have misunderstanding the true meaning of the word "pro"

If u want vs us come we wait for you in pvp maybe u guys can leave ur campspot windmoor and do what twinks are made for to pvp!

Justfofun
06-28-2014, 07:33 PM
As a gm of ottoman i laugh hard at this! Firstly u got demote for low activeness and secondly wtf u talk about disband? Ur blind or stupid? We grow bigger for everyday would a guild with 330 members disband couse we cleaned some noobs like u from guild? Lolz seriusly do what ur good at farm on ur lvl 3 dummy and stay there lol a pro rogue like you who get farmed in every room have no right to concider him and his guild as pro players... u seem have misunderstanding the true meaning of the word "pro"

If u want vs us come we wait for you in pvp maybe u guys can leave ur campspot windmoor and do what twinks are made for to pvp!

Calm down, hes not ranting at your guild like you think. He just made a false statement, no need to humiliate him. This thread will turn into a flame war.. .-.

Kumsaati
06-29-2014, 02:47 AM
As a master of ottoman i laugh hard at this! Firstly u got demote for not fit as an officer in ottoman anymore just couse u get officer doesnt it mean u ill have it for ever u have to work hard to keep the rank and secondly wtf u talk about disband? Ur blind or stupid? We grow bigger for everyday would a guild with 330 members disband couse we cleaned some noobs like u from guild? Lolz seriusly do what ur good at farm on ur lvl 3 dummy and stay there lol a pro rogue like you who get farmed in every room have no right to concider him and his guild as pro players... u seem have misunderstanding the true meaning of the word "pro"

Hahaah ne güldüm ama ahdjfjt guildin hakkinda bisey demedimki kendi uyelerin dedi ferhat abi 18i birakicakmis vb bende buraya yazdim hicbiride yalan degil.bunu ingilizce yaziyim bide
Lol ur mates said u are going to 7lvl pvp and they also going to.they said it and i wrote it i didn't say any lie i wrote what i heard.u can say i dont go to lower lvl but why u make argue.with saying disband actually i didnt mean real disband i mean otto become bad situation from old days.and also im not playing kumsaati a lot you are right abaout it im playing my pro 3lvl twink haha

Kumsaati
06-29-2014, 02:52 AM
Calm down, hes not ranting at your guild like you think. He just made a false statement, no need to humiliate him. This thread will turn into a flame war.. .-.
xD already we are at war haha you are right abaout what u said

Xeusx
06-29-2014, 09:44 AM
xD already we are at war haha you are right abaout what u said
Again, I need to talk to you seriously about my guild.

THEY are all skilled players, they dont care that they become noobs but they are skilled!
If u want the proof that they are skilled players, please check their kdr pvp.
This guild is half Pinoy and half English language, you can see Ottoman, you can see Killhost that He speak turkey, which mean Ottoman is full of turkey players.
Hmm, do you know what they doing? They are doing PvP or PvP wars, also they are doing afk sometimes, IF they not helping u, just get out of the room, dont get farmed, its better than just calling ur mates when ur mates is busy.

Please don't make a flame war in this thread because Wilbert asking for guilds name in lvl 18.

Kumsaati
06-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Again, I need to talk to you seriously about my guild.

THEY are all skilled players, they dont care that they become noobs but they are skilled!
If u want the proof that they are skilled players, please check their kdr pvp.
This guild is half Pinoy and half English language, you can see Ottoman, you can see Killhost that He speak turkey, which mean Ottoman is full of turkey players.
Hmm, do you know what they doing? They are doing PvP or PvP wars, also they are doing afk sometimes, IF they not helping u, just get out of the room, dont get farmed, its better than just calling ur mates when ur mates is busy.

Please don't make a flame war in this thread because Wilbert asking for guilds name in lvl 18.

Zzz ok all guilds best u are pro too and u are best gamer bro. ım right what i said you can belive or not Whats ur guild ? u know i nearly playing 18lvl twink for 1 year i dont need learn guilds from you.İts my opinions im saying again ppl belive it or not.

Kumsaati
06-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Lolz.People cant stand when someone says the bad sides of their guilds.

exwall
06-30-2014, 03:07 AM
18 LVL PVP GUİLDS GUİDE

My first guild is Mvpvp there was really all pro users and this guild was cool but they are a bit weird u don't know who is master because master is 1 lvl someone control master but no one don't know who is that.Good Thing: hahahhah i think this guild have now only 1 member Forever Alone :p Bad Thing:Lol there isnt any users to there isnt any bad thing.Than I Joined to Noobsters(my first guild)

Ottoman Empires is great guild.(i don't think now but i don't want say bad things about them.)Helpful users and %50 of Turkish people i never saw someone deleted someone for special problems everything is done legally if they removed someone they talk in guildhall with ofics and recs also other members.Ottoman ppl good pro users but less online.But i leaved from here for special problems i was ofic they demoted me to rec. Good think:Helpfull users fun chat pro users. Bad thing: They acting like kid sometimes.(i have best friends at here)

Kollegah its normal guild too there isnt any noobs too. Good thing:Normal guild xD Bad Thing: İDK :D(Normal)

18 Lvl Guilds War Status

Allys are same colour Ottoman,Rebith,Black Soul Public,Mvpvp,Physco,MPA,Noobsters, Game Over,Kollegah

psycho & mpa are mortal enemy...lol how come u said these are ally?

Kumsaati
06-30-2014, 04:00 AM
psycho & mpa are mortal enemy...lol how come u said these are ally?
Ow sorry you are right haha

kurd4ever
06-30-2014, 06:40 AM
Lolz.People cant stand when someone says the bad sides of their guilds.

What gives you right to talk about other guilds? You playd lvl 18 twink rogue for 1 year but have 1k kills do you think your an player with knowlage? Im sure you know alot about windmoor and kraag but heres an advice stop talk about pvp guilds because u dont know anything about them you cant assume your self as a skilled player by watch from town maps... come to pvp so you can learn something about those guilds u mention above.. until then hold your fake cute opinions to your self because nothing you type is a fact its just a silly opinions from an skilled windmoor camper!

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Ow sorry you are right haha
I lol'ed at this one, how do u know that they are ally?? LOL! Psycho are ally with us (not mpa) and ever merge with black soul.
Dude, you dont have much knowledge about this..

Anyway, Public start to falling because they keep losing, Mvpvp...uhm...start to rise again, I only see 1 member in pvp..

CuteFrog
06-30-2014, 07:40 AM
i agree

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

CuteFrog
06-30-2014, 07:42 AM
MPA is a twink guild for level 15/16/17...

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 08:00 AM
MPA is a twink guild for level 15/16/17...

Of course, MPA is a reborn guild of MP Allstar, but I feel like they still have some bad history..

Kumsaati
06-30-2014, 10:59 AM
What gives you right to talk about other guilds? You playd lvl 18 twink rogue for 1 year but have 1k kills do you think your an player with knowlage? Im sure you know alot about windmoor and kraag but heres an advice stop talk about pvp guilds because u dont know anything about them you cant assume your self as a skilled player by watch from town maps... come to pvp so you can learn something about those guilds u mention above.. until then hold your fake cute opinions to your self because nothing you type is a fact its just a silly opinions from an skilled windmoor camper!

First İ just wrote my opinions about others guilds for ppl it can be wrong or true it depends on peoples (Angle of view)( i looked it in the google translate idk its true word for it :/)

Ya,Right u are awesome bro you are really pro ik im suck noob okey i know u angry to me abaout leave your guild thats why u talk rude

Arrowz
07-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Dont take what zeusblade is saying about which guilds are good and bad seriously. I did 17 pvp for months and im planning to go back very soon. ALLL GUILDS, let me repeat that, ALL GUILDS, trash talk enemy guilds becuase thats how human nature is. All i can say is MPA is probably the strongest guild right now, with ottoman, rebirth, and black psycho closely behind them.

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 02:36 AM
Dont take what zeusblade is saying about which guilds are good and bad seriously. I did 17 pvp for months and im planning to go back very soon. ALLL GUILDS, let me repeat that, ALL GUILDS, trash talk enemy guilds becuase thats how human nature is. All i can say is MPA is probably the strongest guild right now, with ottoman, rebirth, and black psycho closely behind them.
MPA? MPA IS FOR LVL 15-16-17! Can you see what level they are playing?
Ok then, I repeat, X Public Enemy X is the most trash talking guild, do you know why? Because they are the human who I hate, they are the most hated human, you can watch how much they trash talk to you.

"All i can say is MPA is probably the strongest guild right now" Dude, you are comparing level 15-16 Guild with level 17-18 Guild.
Yes, you are comparing like that, and you just cant compare it, Compare level 17-18 guild (Rebirth) with level 17-18 guild (Black Psycho)

This is MY opinion about those guilds, if you dont want to see my opinion, then why u posting ur opinion?

Arrowz
07-04-2014, 07:45 AM
I don't want to see your opinions because what you are saying is biased and hypocritical, and therefore invalid. You are saying that some guilds trash talk and are bad while other guilds are really good because you are biased towards them. Then you go on to say another guild has the most hated humans which shiws your hypocrasy. This also shows what kind of a person you are that you would hate people over a video game. Heres some advice, grow up and don't be so immature.

Arrowz
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
And i'm posting my opinions about which guilds are the strongest because even though people are discussing lvl 18 twink guilds, lvl 18's will still end up in pvp with lvl 16's and 17's. So yes Zeusblade, I actually can compare it like that. From what I saw before I left was that MPA tended to win those engagements even if 1 lvl lower

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 08:02 AM
I don't want to see your opinions because what you are saying is biased and hypocritical, and therefore invalid. You are saying that some guilds trash talk and are bad while other guilds are really good because you are biased towards them. Then you go on to say another guild has the most hated humans which shiws your hypocrasy. This also shows what kind of a person you are that you would hate people over a video game. Heres some advice, grow up and don't be so immature.
Here is my advice, Respect each other, we all are same, if you don't want to see my opinion, then dont reply to my opinion.
I respect each other and I give my opinion nicely, but sound like you wanna disturb my opinion?

And i'm posting my opinions about which guilds are the strongest because even though people are discussing lvl 18 twink guilds, lvl 18's will still end up in pvp with lvl 16's and 17's. So yes Zeusblade, I actually can compare it like that. From what I saw before I left was that MPA tended to win those engagements even if 1 lvl lower
Dude, lvl 18 and lvl 16-17 are totally DIFFERENT. Do you know what is the different? Stats.

So if you wanna post ur own opinion, then dont disturb everyone's opinion, this is my opinion, and, Disturb everyone's opinion is not very nice, so, I ignore yours instead.

Arrowz
07-04-2014, 08:11 AM
So what your saying is that I can't compare MPA with guilds like rebirth or Black Psycho even though they have wars against each other on a daily basis. If this is seriously what you trying to say then i'm done arguing about this because nothing can be done to help you.

kurd4ever
07-04-2014, 08:35 AM
So what your saying is that I can't compare MPA with guilds like rebirth or Black Psycho even though they have wars against each other on a daily basis. If this is seriously what you trying to say then i'm done arguing about this because nothing can be done to help you.
I could not laugh more do you seriously compare 16s with 18s guild?? Dude it seems you never been in wars with ur guild couse if you had been you would know that 18s farm mpa like dummys... if 4 sam tanks and 1 glacian rogue lose vs 2 tank and 2 rogue 1 arcane samael would you call this best guild "mpa" ?? Note that we had 1 man less and 4 arcane less! Maybe u guys are better then latninos twinks against their 14s but at equal lvl aint you a match against 16-18s.. the only good enemy guild that actually are skilled even if they had arcanes advantage was mvpvp.. other guilds than this arent what i would call pro guild and i dont say we are best but i can tell you right now mpa is not best guild not even second or 3rd

So heres a tip for you.. return back to mpa and join their wars and after u done this u come here and type ur opinions.... right now its just sound hilarious like a joke!

If u want vs us pm me ign warrhost and to do it more "fair" we let you blok 1 spot 5v4

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Ok then, enough for the posts, go back PvP in level 17 and watch how you can compare those guilds.

Riptank
07-07-2014, 04:27 PM

All I can here from your guild MPA are complains "OMG HIGH LEVEL, LEVEL 18 F***", the most memorable part was jeromeist's failed chat "g/ jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj" and yet you're saying MPA is the strongest.. rofl I wonder if you really play PVP in that level, dude your guild run from our guild every time we fought in fair numbers. The only way you guys can actually win is at least you have 3 block and that's a FACT. Logic, how can level 16-17 win over 17-18, Just what I've said "all I can here are complains".

Arrowz
07-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Lvl 17's can beat lvl 18's. Just today i 1v1ed at least 5 lvl 18 rogues from ottoman empires and beat the all. And the only way u guys can win is using 5 warriors and thats a FACT.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Lvl 17's can beat lvl 18's. Just today i 1v1ed at least 5 lvl 18 rogues from ottoman empires and beat the all. And the only way u guys can win is using 5 warriors and thats a FACT.
Proof? Did you have the screenshot of it? IF you cant proof it, you cant make it true.
NOW, Stop posting with your bad opinion or I gonna hunt you down.

Bangbam
07-08-2014, 06:40 PM
lol pic or it never happened

Arrowz
07-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Proof? Did you have the screenshot of it? IF you cant proof it, you cant make it true.
NOW, Stop posting with your bad opinion or I gonna hunt you down.

Lol u mad?

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Lol u mad?
Or you dont have the screenshot of it?

Blinkofeye
07-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Guys..

this thread's name is "Is there many in lvl 18 PvP room?",
NOT "What is most trash talking guild" or so...

And looks like this thread is only about blaming others (guilds and persons) so please stop it!

Back for original question:
in my opinion lvl 18 PvP room is active, when you go to PvP map there will always be others :)

Xeusx
07-09-2014, 04:50 AM
Guys..

this thread's name is "Is there many in lvl 18 PvP room?",
NOT "What is most trash talking guild" or so...

And looks like this thread is only about blaming others (guilds and persons) so please stop it!

Back for original question:
in my opinion lvl 18 PvP room is active, when you go to PvP map there will always be others :)
I almost quit because all of those pathetic players who (my ally/alliance) leave me in PvP without a reason make me angry, like they wanna be killed by me..