PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Tuesday

KingFu
01-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Normally Sunday, but this week it is Tuesday. I slept in, woke up, didn't need to do school work or anything. Watched TV, played PL, was on forums.

Now, I am chilling on forums, about to watch rush hour 3, eating banana bread, and drinking BAWLS (energy drink)

Life is good :cool:

Zeus
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Normally Sunday, but this week it is Tuesday. I slept in, woke up, didn't need to do school work or anything. Watched TV, played PL, was on forums.

Now, I am chilling on forums, about to watch rush hour 3, eating banana bread, and drinking BAWLS (energy drink)

Life is good :cool:

Meanwhile, I have to study for finals and do all the stuff above.

Life is still good :D

KingFu
01-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Bawls energy drink is bomb

Kingofhurtz
01-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Bawls energy drink is bomb

Is it blue with balls in the background?

KingFu
01-04-2011, 10:05 PM

Ya. Shaped like a glass beer bottle.

Kingofhurtz
01-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Ya. Shaped like a glass beer bottle.

Don't remember that part...been awhile though

Arterra
01-04-2011, 10:08 PM
this Tuesday i also stayed home. mostly since i stayed up all night long in the bathroom... stomach bugs are worse than hospitalized fevers

Zeus
01-04-2011, 10:13 PM
this Tuesday i also stayed home. mostly since i stayed up all night long in the bathroom... stomach bugs are worse than hospitalized fevers

O.o, Did you bring your idevice in the bathroom for the ride too? Don't lie... We all know many people play PL while sitting on the toilet :). If you can bring magazines to the bathroom to read why not bring your favorite app :).

TwinkTastical
01-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Why energy drinks, shaped as beer bottles, thats lame.

Srsly.. The watered down light beers, are better than that...

Firepants
01-04-2011, 10:21 PM

As in blue balls???

Arterra
01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
O.o, Did you bring your idevice in the bathroom for the ride too? Don't lie... We all know many people play PL while sitting on the toilet :). If you can bring magazines to the bathroom to read why not bring your favorite app :).

i definetly would, could have had epic hour long game, but WIFI BROKEN BOOOHOOOO....

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Range my ping soars when I play PL in the bathroom lol..

Zeus
01-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Range my ping soars when I play PL in the bathroom lol..

LOL, Remind me never to touch your ipod or arterra's. :) Not until you lather it in soap or hand sanitizer. Please tell me you wash your hands before using that screen again or essentially you are smearing feces onto that screen and if it's a phone you put that to your face :(. It's a disgusting world that we live in :P