PDA

View Full Version : Ipod help

Kossi
01-04-2011, 10:23 PM
so i downloaded 4.2 on itunes and i restored my ipod

all my apps are gone, but im bdoubtful one one thing

will the apps i paid for be free of charge if i download them again?
like- MCB2
COD zombies

i dont want to waste 16$

BlueMagma
01-04-2011, 10:32 PM
I don't think so, one time my computer crashed and I lost everything including some games i bought for my iPod (they were the $5.99 ones for the Video 5G, way back when) and i had like 5 of them. Tried getting them back, called apple and they said they couldn't do anything because when you press accept on the form before you buy something, it says something about no refunds and apple said they couldn't do anything. If I were you, I would call up apple and see what you can do, if not, do what the rest of the population does, jailbreak.

KingFu
01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Yes. They will. I do it on my iPad all the time. If you redownload an app, if it is backed up on iTunes, you can go to the app store, and "buy" it again, but it won't charge you. It'll give you a little message saying you already bought the app and says if you have a problem downloading it. Email apple. Blah blah blah.

Zeus
01-04-2011, 11:01 PM
I don't think so, one time my computer crashed and I lost everything including some games i bought for my iPod (they were the $5.99 ones for the Video 5G, way back when) and i had like 5 of them. Tried getting them back, called apple and they said they couldn't do anything because when you press accept on the form before you buy something, it says something about no refunds and apple said they couldn't do anything. If I were you, I would call up apple and see what you can do, if not, do what the rest of the population does, jailbreak.

They have since changed this due to many complaints and now you are able to redownload your purchased apps as long they were on YOUR purchase history of YOUR account.

BlueMagma
01-04-2011, 11:07 PM
They have since changed this due to many complaints and now you are able to redownload your purchased apps as long they were on YOUR purchase history of YOUR account.

Well i'm glad to hear that because I was really frustrated and disappointed at the time.