PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix is back up!!!

Zodiarck
06-26-2014, 02:53 PM
I don't think ima have to say much the title speaks for itself, possibly the oldest, still alive and thriving guild is back up, we were never gone I was still here right? XD, but anyway Phoenix is recruiting respectable members who won't start nothing, None of that begging stuff, Disrespecting your family because that's what you are when you join Phoenix, Family, friend or not the boot will come if you get out of line lol. we go by something that I've always said, members comes first, a guild is just a shell, a leader doesn't creat the guild a leader is just another member, the members are what make a guild, if your considering joining us there's some things you need to take into consideration, There are no promotions, there aren't any need for the officers that we already have, Or recruiters, Promotions only bring trouble, such as recruiting the wrong people, and mass booting officers, if you can live with that then were straight, We do a Lot of pvp lol dominate, and were also on Lb if that should even matter lol http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/vyge2ate.jpg I was recruiting and someone told me we were on Lb again, when I checked it was a surprise but like I said, Lb isn't our goal, we help eachother other and not much more to say

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-26-2014, 03:21 PM
Well its not the fun house I see, but pretty beast I guess for a noob!!! Haha honk honk ehh just kidding...

Evicted
06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
<3 Phoenix <3

Zodiarck
06-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Well its not the fun house I see, but pretty beast I guess for a noob!!! Haha honk honk ehh just kidding... XD >.> but yea were back up
<3Phoenix<3

Bewaren
06-27-2014, 05:07 PM
One if the oldest guilds bro :) i still cant find a good guild...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Zodiarck
06-28-2014, 12:56 AM
come try us out then more then welcome to stay if your dramaFree :)

Conquered
06-29-2014, 02:29 AM
<3 Phoenix <3

missburberry
06-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Looking for an active guild since Rampage disbanded... How do I join? :)

Zodiarck
06-30-2014, 09:56 AM
<3 Phoenix<3 and just add me or exodious :)

xxlolverloaxx
07-02-2014, 09:33 AM
XD lol

Jblazer
07-02-2014, 04:01 PM
One if the oldest guilds bro :) i still cant find a good guild...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

It's not one of the oldest guilds... One of the oldest active guilds maybe. But not one of the oldest guilds. Oldest ones are Seremity,Knights of Cydonia, V for Vendetta, etc

Zodiarck
07-03-2014, 03:47 PM
lol one of the oldest guilds, it was made right after a K.o.c problem It was out just didnt get recognition till around 36cap

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Ah ok that's y I didn't notice it til then

Zaonabiuibil
07-10-2014, 06:47 PM
No one remembers OoD :(

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Doframingo
07-10-2014, 07:51 PM
I seen one guild called "Pheonix" fake or fail? Because SL already have Phoenix guild, when i see the diference i was .-.

FluidShot
07-10-2014, 09:58 PM
187 anybody? Not that old, but fond, fond memories.

Zodiarck
07-10-2014, 11:22 PM
it's a Fake and a Fail xD and yea I remember 187 i used to do some things for cruize

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Pshhh it is prolly legit. Noah just jelly :P

Doframingo
07-17-2014, 03:47 AM
it's a Fake and a Fail xD and yea I remember 187 i used to do some things for cruize

Fake and Fail xD

Jblazer
07-18-2014, 12:46 AM
Fake and Fail xD

nuuuu Fail and Fake

Xxnavysealxx
07-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Xineoph si lluf fo sboon won /: I saw tesup yllufepoh Ecno sti raelc ll'i nioj kcab :D

Jblazer
07-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Xineoph si lluf fo sboon won /: I saw tesup yllufepoh Ecno sti raelc ll'i nioj kcab :D

hwattt?

Zodiarck
07-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Or I just perma ban you, you know why your not in the guild now, what you did got you there lol

Jblazer
07-19-2014, 01:44 PM
I wanna get in on da scoop

Dashbroo
07-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Tsk nice job recruiting bruh ill see yah around in pvp. I taking a break from SL after that 5k kill I plan to go back sooner to get to lb already I'm usually relaxing on dl bout to cap there. Xd glad to see the guild that lost to us in a war on lb sage ftw. Jk see yah in pvp soon Spanish looking u already know the rest adios. I really could've said this on Kik idk why I'm typing anymore ._. This is actually long well adios

I can't pvp for long nonstop ironically I lose interest and I'm not as good anymore so I have to take breaks every couple months and rest for a week or 2 to get back back on the roll ironically when I come back I get better.hopeully when I come back next week ill see some new faces and more comms because I have fought a lot of opponents and I either kill them 30 times each do to lack of players:/ it's probably annoying to them and me knowing that I wanna fight then again. Well to all sagers reading hhaiiiiii when ur co leader come back prepare a good party >:( or else... This mean u too choasfighter yes u too >:(

Jblazer
07-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Translation: *cough* it reads..lets see mhm... Pheonix is full of noobs now :/ I was upset hopefully once it's clear ill join back..the young man wrote..well glad to decode this for u all

xD does it really?

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 02:38 AM
listen we all know what happened that ctf >.> we didnt have our best com and I was laggin with 40k pings I even said before the match and after and even showed screenshots I barely was able to do enough but If I wasn't lagging we know how that would have went ._. we definitely having a rematch y'all barely won >.> http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/20/uzate5ys.jpg this is my usual score in a game minimum 80range, but it was still fun il give you that but take care bro love ya bum self >.> XD when supah comes back we doing this with our best players ima have the skills on Deck, anyway you know where to hit me up when supahs back we will get the old crew back together, idk about the rest though people want to start getting hollywood lol

Conquered
07-20-2014, 04:35 AM
How about

Drioyard - XxdiegoxX - Uafaud Vs Zodiarck - Xmanxx - Unadaptable?

Dashbroo
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
listen we all know what happened that ctf >.> we didnt have our best com and I was laggin with 40k pings I even said before the match and after and even showed screenshots I barely was able to do enough but If I wasn't lagging we know how that would have went ._. we definitely having a rematch y'all barely won >.> http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/20/uzate5ys.jpg this is my usual score in a game minimum 80range, but it was still fun il give you that but take care bro love ya bum self >.> XD when supah comes back we doing this with our best players ima have the skills on Deck, anyway you know where to hit me up when supahs back we will get the old crew back together, idk about the rest though people want to start getting hollywood lol

Sir we won by 29 kills an u looked like u was reviving ur teammates pretty well and we was using choasfighter and zexyazn so if we did add them the nothing would change XD u guys was winning at the beggining until we brought a different team
And u guys still won't accept defeat well the next time we clash dont expect it to be a close call XD I still love yah man \(./.)/friendly guild vs guild is pretty fun

Dashbroo
07-20-2014, 07:33 AM
So even if u did change ur ping homie we still wasnt using our best squad /_(.-.)_\tell pheonix i said grats on lb

Dashbroo
07-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Sir we won by 29 kills an u looked like u was reviving ur teammates pretty well and we was using choasfighter and zexyazn so if we did add them the nothing would change XD u guys was winning at the beggining until we brought a different team
And u guys still won't accept defeat well the next time we clash dont expect it to be a close call XD I still love yah man \(./.)/friendly guild vs guild is pretty fun

Lol Hollywood we still lacking the homie thunder and yerp ill hit yah up /(._.)\ this time we putting money in homie

Conquered
07-20-2014, 09:50 AM
when is the next climax? :)
ill join..

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 12:12 PM
I was across the map spamming frozen skill, If I got like 28 kills you know there's something wrong that game had me mad not cause we lost but cause I couldn't do much ._. and koa/drio/Cruw/zen/navy/etc. pretty much everyone was in that game of the screenshot it was pretty nice

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 12:15 PM
XD but everyone was on on our opposite team next pvp we do is Me pew ghost Leah and lol idk who else for the rest of the team, but we definitely going to replay that guild war cause you know real well I even showed my ping and wasn't doing anything >.> if zen is on then zen part of the team

Conquered
07-20-2014, 05:02 PM
XD but everyone was on on our opposite team next pvp we do is Me pew ghost Leah and lol idk who else for the rest of the team, but we definitely going to replay that guild war cause you know real well I even showed my ping and wasn't doing anything >.> if zen is on then zen part of the team

\m/_ Lets do this!

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 06:04 PM
there we go zen! XD were not taking this L ._.

Dashbroo
07-20-2014, 09:00 PM
there we go zen! XD were not taking this L ._.

Alright ill kill u me supah chaos mrboom(or super) and well our best engie so far sexyazn
We will keep sending L'S to ur guild >:) u not ready u Spanish looking(u know the rest) >:)
We should have a guild+guild party for yah btw in some base like that other blackstar looking one(forgot name) for u when u leaving for a while welp get ready to be taken down again

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 09:19 PM
u dutty (you know what it is) you taking this next L >.> we tied fool from last time and if any of us still around, next year is the last year ima be doing anything SL related not going to be even on forums the coming summer

Dashbroo
07-21-2014, 09:59 PM
u dutty (you know what it is) you taking this next L >.> we tied fool from last time and if any of us still around, next year is the last year ima be doing anything SL related not going to be even on forums the coming summer

>:( sir u know it was not a tie u Spanish looking(u know) I might be wandering around waiting for cap next year lol and I think we should do this fight on a big event like holloween or Christmas idk