PDA

View Full Version : About Packs.

Jack O Reaper
06-27-2014, 06:06 AM
Hello sts!

I have problem when doing pvp and im very irritated when vs'ing someone and ur packs always fail and ur health is limited. So u could die faster than a mage :/ even when your not being attack by someone and u wanna charge and throw your packs sometimes it fails idk why.

So, i have a suggestion reduce our heal chance to fail because when i pvp im very irritated when you lose ur packs you know ur gonna lose. And i see warrior have a very very small chance to fail their horn, so this time i tried warrior and even im stunned i could use my horn and its working. So its time to fix the fail chance at rogue packs.

Zynzyn
06-27-2014, 06:21 AM
A nicely timed stun fails skills for all classes. Its not just a rogue health pack prob. I think this is part of the game.

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 09:30 AM
A nicely timed stun fails skills for all classes. Its not just a rogue health pack prob. I think this is part of the game.
Happens to every skill. It is deadly if it happens to HoR, Jugg, or VB for warriors since those skills have long cool downs,

epicrrr
06-27-2014, 09:40 AM
its because of bad ping or you got stun while casting so it does not come out.

Hoardseeker
06-27-2014, 09:47 AM
Well, sometimes My Mage shield doesn't work in PvP, Horrible Situation with only 2 Options:
1)Run
2)Die

1)Run:
Warrior will axe throw....Fail
Rogue will Aimed shot....Fail
Mage will Lightning....Fail
Total Failure

2)Die
A Better Option...

Raregem
06-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Usually pack fail is bc you got stunned so it gets canceled out. Though it does seem to just not work at random times but that's all skills at one point or the other.

I would like to see another heal option added to rogue in the upgrades that allows you to choose mass heal at once or packs. Sometimes I run over packs and they don't "register/won't pick up" then you're dead. On the screen my dead body is laying on top of the pack! It can get annoying standing right on it and it won't absorb. War and mages don't have to chase their heals either, since you never know where your packs are going to go it kinda stinks running around to find them.

Ravager
06-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Usually pack fail is bc you got stunned so it gets canceled out. Though it does seem to just not work at random times but that's all skills at one point or the other.

I would like to see another heal option added to rogue in the upgrades that allows you to choose mass heal at once or packs. Sometimes I run over packs and they don't "register/won't pick up" then you're dead. On the screen my dead body is laying on top of the pack! It can get annoying standing right on it and it won't absorb. War and mages don't have to chase their heals either, since you never know where your packs are going to go it kinda stinks running around to find them.

Its probably just latency issues given that this is a server based network game. For warrior, the globe takes about 1 second in most cases to pop up. It gets me killed sometimes.

Raregem
06-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Its probably just latency issues given that this is a server based network game. For warrior, the globe takes about 1 second in most cases to pop up. It gets me killed sometimes.

Probably, latency is not your friend in pvp... lol I would still like a heal option that doesn't require searching. I know the packs are suppose to be helpful for pve and are meant to be grabbed when you/your party needs them, sometimes it just doesn't work out. Not when war and mages have insta heal. The absorption issues on top of searching for packs is killer.