PDA

View Full Version : Just Loged And Shocked

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone.. i didnt log AL a while after i see new locked system... i hear its slag weekend and i loged Game and shocked, this Game Dont Have a economy or economy get down?

before lockeds was 13k and 250 plat eggs like 600 k

now lockeds 5_6 k but 250 plat eggs still 600 k...

i am just seeing on the table Farmable items prize keep droping and Plat items keep geting higher prize...

arcane ring 80+ mil shard 60-70 mil so its just ring a avarage player can play without it...

but arcane Eggs? 7_25 mil...

old season Arcane weapons 7-30 mil.

lvl 36 mythic weapon 20+ mil

Probably new mythic weapon will be 15-25 mil...

its keep geting imposible to earn gold in AL

what you think about thats???

EDiT

i think if the STG make new pets drops on old Elite Maps, Players will stop to Focus on lockeds and Elite tindrin... its will fix economy a while...

Also Drop a new boss on arena, Arena ending Hard Boss can have a change to drop a new type chest. and open that chest cost 20 k gold.. put a new Mythic Egg in this chest its will giwe reason to ppls play in Arena.. also will help to gold silk :) we say it in my country " 1 stone with 2 bird "

And Hauntlet not a active dungeon right now... Add a drop on hauntlet and ppls will back to play hauntlet to

Locked prizes and tindrin Drop prizes droped coz there nothing to do and everyone Focused on that 2 map...

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Because locks are over farmed. The first people to farm them with twinks thought they were clever, then thousands if people followed suit. Farm elite as intended. You create a demand for end game items which raises prices and then they drop do to your addition of items that you farmed.

Elite is a supply and demand market with the same demographic for producer and consumer. Locks are farmed by literally anyone and only sold to platinum users looking to gamble.

tharidom
06-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi everyone.. i didnt log AL a while after i see new locked system... i hear its slag weekend and i loged Game and shocked, this Game Dont Have a economy or economy get down?

before lockeds was 13k and 250 plat eggs like 600 k

now lockeds 5_6 k but 250 plat eggs still 600 k...

i am just seeing on the table Farmable items prize keep droping and Plat items keep geting higher prize...

arcane ring 80+ mil shard 60-70 mil so its just ring a avarage player can play without it...

but arcane Eggs? 7_25 mil...

old season Arcane weapons 7-30 mil.

lvl 36 mythic weapon 20+ mil

Probably new mythic weapon will be 15-25 mil...

what you think about thats???

20+ for 36 0-o bit overpriced I've only seen them for 16/18mill

tharidom
06-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Oh yeah and how can a new myth weapon be 15mill the bow will def go 25+ the warrior 20+ and the mage 25+.

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 10:53 AM
Oh yeah and how can a new myth weapon be 15mill the bow will def go 25+ the warrior 20+ and the mage 25+.
I highly doubt this. The glaive was first released for a single weekend and was 16mil during that weekend. Ursoth will be 3 weeks and the bulwark is a PvE only weapon. I will be flabbergasted if the bulwark sells for over 10mil.

FluffNStuff
06-27-2014, 10:53 AM

Which day will your price predictions be true?

tharidom
06-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Which day will your price predictions be true?

Not my predictions I read them somewhere else.

FluffNStuff
06-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Not my predictions I read them somewhere else.

Curious where ~they~ read them ...

Fauksuras
06-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Because locks are over farmed. The first people to farm them with twinks thought they were clever, then thousands if people followed suit. Farm elite as intended. You create a demand for end game items which raises prices and then they drop do to your addition of items that you farmed.

Elite is a supply and demand market with the same demographic for producer and consumer. Locks are farmed by literally anyone and only sold to platinum users looking to gamble.

While I do agree, elite farming is not viable for many people. This is still a "casual" MMO and he amount of time it takes to farm elite items is ridiculously long (due to a combination of difficulty, drop rates and inherent value of some item types above others like brutality vs lethality etc) .

This ends up with unmotivated people and often times financial losses due to the amount of pots consumed (and assuming you dont have a favorite pet so you can rotate instead of feeding) which made locks the more reliable alternative to a lot of people. The problem is I supposed, as you said, twinks can get in on it so its even MORE supply.

Friendly reminder the steam summer sale is still going!

tharidom
06-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Curious where ~they~ read them ...

Idk u can try to find the threat but I think it has sunk quite some pages.(couple a weeks ago it was created).

utpal
06-27-2014, 11:02 AM
after 2week, bulwark will be priced to 5mil. then after end of ever it will be 1mil due to flooding of bulwark.

most of ppl will be hoarding, so bulwark will get flooded in cs. like slag eggs and ripmaw.

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 11:03 AM
While I do agree, elite farming is not viable for many people. This is still a "casual" MMO and he amount of time it takes to farm elite items is ridiculously long (due to a combination of difficulty, drop rates and inherent value of some item types above others like brutality vs lethality etc) .

This ends up with unmotivated people and often times financial losses due to the amount of pots consumed (and assuming you dont have a favorite pet so you can rotate instead of feeding) which made locks the more reliable alternative to a lot of people. The problem is I supposed, as you said, twinks can get in on it so its even MORE supply.

Friendly reminder the steam summer sale is still going!
It is a casual MMO, that's why there aren't and dungeons that take an hour+, there are only 3 classes, and gear variation is limited.

This still doesn't justify why every player and their mother is farming locks.

notfaded1
06-27-2014, 11:41 AM
It is a casual MMO, that's why there aren't and dungeons that take an hour+, there are only 3 classes, and gear variation is limited.

I disagree this is not a casual game any longer when to get new Arcane pets you have to be on a leaderboard to get one!!!

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 11:42 AM
I disagree this is not a casual game any longer when to get new Arcane pets you have to be on a leaderboard to get one!!!
Casual doesn't mean everything is easy or random.

obee
06-27-2014, 11:46 AM
I agree with crow. Elites can bring a ton of money

Bunny♥
06-27-2014, 11:52 AM

Not true, elite maps are always open for you to farm. You can merch items as well and make golds out of it, if you dont have enough funds to merch for arcane eggs then start merching on cheaper products then earn your profit and merch it again.

Hectororius
06-27-2014, 11:53 AM
I agree with everyone.

Is that possible?

Madnex
06-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Not anymore.

Elites are dying out. With the exception of three-four extemely rare but good drops that still sell for over 200k, everything else has such low demand so it's hardly profitable due to the continual undercuts on auction that keep sucking fees. Doing elites for fun now, not profit.

Classychic
06-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Not anymore.

Elites are dying out. With the exception of three-four extemely rare but good drops that still sell for over 200k, everything else has such low demand so it's hardly profitable due to the continual undercuts on auction that keep sucking fees. Doing elites for fun now, not profit.

Archon rings (esp str-based) are the only ones in demand now. :(

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 12:25 PM
EGDs are the majority of my gold intake right now, in all honesty. 90k a drop isn't bad and you can get several a week.

Bunny♥
06-27-2014, 12:28 PM
he mentioned

even its not n demand, it still provides you some golds to fund yourself from pots and some luck lix.

GoodSyntax
06-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Not anymore.

Exactly! With the exception of the Magmatic Totems, Magma Plate of Will, Magma Claymore and Shadowlurk egg, there is nothing profitable in elite Tindirin anymore. Plus, with the new event gear coming out, I suspect that demand for the Magma Plate and Claymore will dry up as well, leaving two items worth farming.

The problem is that with upgraded Mythic gear still being the best as far as non-armor stats go, dragon teeth items being so mediocre, and event gear being equivalent or better than the elite legendary items, what financial motivation is there to farm elites besides just for fun?

There is just a small handful of hardcore elite farmers spread across several guilds, and they already have the best gear, so who will be buying what we loot?

The only things that continue to be in demand are eggs, and with overfarming of low level elites (Malison, Kettle, Wrathjaw, Snaggletooth, Loki, etc.) these eggs have plummeted in value.

Even Elite Golden Dragonchests have fallen in value, because the gear that pops from them is underwhelming, so the limited demand is from those looking for eggs or hoping (against hope) for a shard.

This is the second season where the elite legendary gear has been in such low demand that it is fruitless to farm for them. Especially now, with Tindirin being rather difficult and long (time wise), not many are farming anymore.

At least last season, I understood why this phenomenon was the case - due to the upgraded mythic gear being superior to any elite legendary drop. But, this season, I had hoped that the magma gear would phase out Mythics; unfortunately, it hasn't. Worse, the event gear seems to be better, so what's the point?

utpal
06-27-2014, 02:15 PM
many ppl gets frustrated as they can't get the best lol.

also to get gold, I always farm hard for 1month after the new maps comes out. sell things out quickly at high rate then,I sit and relax near CS seeing prices sloping down each day lol.

then I do merch rest of the season. again ik event will come so jst merch the event stuffs as well.

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 04:46 PM
:) guys you missunderstand my point maybe coz i have bad english...

i know elites ( only tindrin) can farmable to... and i am mythic set to and i have like 15 mil... my gold was 20 mil and its 15 mil now because there so many thing to buy but not alot way to earn money....

Elite farms not so good as before. and its wery hard to sell your elite drops, Everyone farming elite tindrin and prize keep geting low... example you are findind a weapon and its 600k to 900 k in auc, you are puting for 500-550 k than ppls keep drop prize because everyone selling same item and you are loseing Auc Cost Money...

So i know its still farmable But with that prizes Can i Buy Arcane Mythic items? ( not talking about lvl 31_26 mythics )

And why the Farmable item prizes Keep droping, and Plat items Geting higher? if Farm prize drop <<<< plat items shouldnt drop to?

And About Merchant: its not easy right now also not worth to... Maybe its can worth if you Have 10_40 mil for the use on merch ( i wanted buy goblin event egg for the sell better prize in time but it was 35_40 mil)

My topic not about 2-3 mil.. i am talking about arcane items or new mythic worth Gold...

Goodsyntax and Madnex Seeing my points :)

( giwed this 2 name only coz i am on page 2 and seeing only this 2 name now hehe small screem phone)

Thx everyone for the your replys

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 04:57 PM

For my opinion its can be low than 10 mil to.... Earn gold wery hard now and its 2-4x Double mythic month ppls will keep open Lockeds and Plat Players will be race for the sell Mythic weapons...

sound familiar? so many Magma items out there and not much player buying and Sellers Keep Droping Prize for the Sell Faster, its like a sale Race now to sell Magma items...

So i think 3 week Plat Players will Race on mythic weapon sale and prizes will be drop... ( Arcane ring And Pets will drop to i think but who care? ring 80+ mil, if its become 60 mil or 50 its still imposible to farm)

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 05:23 PM

For me i am farming Lockeds Because There Only 2 choice... arenas, hauntlet, Malison, kettle, elite Kraken Not worth to farm and i think sts should giwe reason to play there... example just add a new pet drop on old elite maps...

1: farm elite tindrin ( yes only tindrin )

2: Farm locked

i am farming lock because on elites you need focus 20-30 min. On locked farm you dont need focus like that..
Also its hard to find Elite tindrin random partys... And keep useing pots + reroll kit and geting junk pinks or greens ( if you luckly and find a good drop, you are enjoying sale race)

for that reasons mostly i farmed Lockeds ( not anymore coz its 5-6 k, for a sam egg i need farm 5000 locked)

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I agree with crow. Elites can bring a ton of money

:) %50 i agree wlth you elites ( only Tindrin) brings you gold but not TON OF :)

Not true, elite maps are always open for you to farm. You can merch items as well and make golds out of it, if you dont have enough funds to merch for arcane eggs then start merching on cheaper products then earn your profit and merch it again.

lets say i have mythic pets and mythic arm + helm + Ring... my next target is arcane eggs right? and arcane ring? and New mythic weps? or arcane weapon?

so how long farm will the take me 1 step closer to my next item? ring inposible, arcane eggs or weapons need so long i cant buy in the right season... whats the point use 1-2 season old items and save Gold And 1-2 season later buy new items and your new items 1-2 season old items again :)

Sory to say Fraline but elites dieing its not bring me closer to my next step gears... and merchy to...

merchy + farm still giweing you money but Not for lvl 41 season items :/

obee
06-27-2014, 05:35 PM
I just started mega farming elites and it's working

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Not anymore.

agree its still fun a lil while. but not bringing me to closer my new items... i am profit on pot+ kits also adding little money in my bank But new pets keep comeing and i am useing more than i saved

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 05:50 PM
I just started mega farming elites and it's working

1: which elites are you runing?

2: 2 day farm later can you let me know your total earned cash on this topic?

3: total onnline time in this 2 day? try sale + wait teams timing to all timing on total..

4: used pots+kits money :) also your AUC Cost money to :)

i really curioused your 2 day later mesage :) and GOOD LUCK on farming :)

VenomsChaos
06-27-2014, 06:31 PM
UPDATE

Added a idea to fix problem a while...

Toogy
06-27-2014, 06:51 PM
Can somebody explain to me why old lvl 31 mythics always costed around 3-5m and everybody saying new ones will go 20-25m???

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Can somebody explain to me why old lvl 31 mythics always costed around 3-5m and everybody saying new ones will go 20-25m???

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk
Because 31 mythic had several events (I think 5?). The 36s had 2. Therefore, the most logical thing to do is assume the weapons that were released for a total of 15 days will cost less than the new lvl 41 weapons which will be around for 21 days, be in double odd locks, and be looteable from chests that are draftable and additionally drop from an assumed fairly easy boss.

I am predicting 10-15, if that. Whatever. I only want the Bulwark and we all know it will be the cheapest if the three.

Anarchist
06-28-2014, 12:07 AM
You just started playing,
you are loving the game and capped the other day,
you are poor but you wanna earn gold, you want the best stuff and you are ready to do anything and spend anytime,
you get on forum and people like Crowfoot, Obee and Fraline (with all respect for you guys) tell you "go farm elite and merch",
you heard elite maps are difficult and its hard to reroll pinks and make money through it but,
you don't care,
you buy all the necessary stuff and a decent gear,
you run a elite it was harder than what people said and even longer but at least,
you looted a pink weapon,
you are happy, 1 step closer to your goals(which are: a old season mythic weapon that still sells for 15m and the oldest weakest arcane pet that still goes for 6m),
you are excited,
you quickly rush to the cs to see how much gold you just earned and *BAM*,
the weapon you just looted costs 6k.

"When i go to pension or die my children will continue the merch/farming chainlock for me so i can finally earn a arcane pet" said the poor player.
He pauses and adds "hopefully my grandchildren will get the arcane ring too."

Fauksuras
06-28-2014, 01:59 AM
you are poor but you wanna earn gold, you want the best stuff and you are ready to do anything and spend anytime,
you get on forum and people like Crowfoot, Obee and Fraline (with all respect for you guys) tell you "go farm elite and merch",
you heard elite maps are difficult and its hard to reroll pinks and make money through it but,
you don't care,
you run a elite it was harder than what people said and even longer but at least,
you are happy, 1 step closer to your goals(which are: a old season mythic weapon that still sells for 15m and the oldest weakest arcane pet that still goes for 6m),
you are excited,

"When i go to pension or die my children will continue the merch/farming chainlock for me so i can finally earn a arcane pet" said the poor player.

Surprisingly accurate.

utpal
06-28-2014, 01:59 AM

wow. love this paragraph.
much touching

Gensin
06-28-2014, 02:16 AM

So true, I myself did it also kept 300 locks and sold the 200.. :S. My hoard mission failed.

SacredKnight
06-28-2014, 02:27 AM
Hmm

Socrates
06-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Yeah elites might not give a lot of money as they used to give at the start of the season but as I recall this season was by far my best because of one reason elixir kits these kits made me love elites for once more and not wait as the previous seasons to get a luck elixir from klaas and shazbot in hope I loot sth good. I might have got a total of 1m and maybe even more in this season just by farming and I'm not doing all day elites but when you find a good party then I'm sure I will find sth and yes I don't mind selling it for 90k it is still a profit since I hardly use 50pots per run (awesome tank) and feed my pet once per run so let's say 2k gold 3k gold plus the cs to list it 10k? unless you find a buyer in public end 7k the price of the kit sooo let's say a total of 20k but the elixir kit might last even 2 or 3 runs depending on your party for me it last 2 runs and I have other 8 min.To sum up 20k you spend and you make a profit of 50k? 60k? 70k? is that bad for a small start?

VenomsChaos
06-30-2014, 07:01 AM
you don't care,
you are excited,

lol

VenomsChaos
06-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Yeah elites might not give a lot of money as they used to give at the start of the season but as I recall this season was by far my best because of one reason elixir kits these kits made me love elites for once more and not wait as the previous seasons to get a luck elixir from klaas and shazbot in hope I loot sth good. I might have got a total of 1m and maybe even more in this season just by farming and I'm not doing all day elites but when you find a good party then I'm sure I will find sth and yes I don't mind selling it for 90k it is still a profit since I hardly use 50pots per run (awesome tank) and feed my pet once per run so let's say 2k gold 3k gold plus the cs to list it 10k? unless you find a buyer in public end 7k the price of the kit sooo let's say a total of 20k but the elixir kit might last even 2 or 3 runs depending on your party for me it last 2 runs and I have other 8 min.To sum up 20k you spend and you make a profit of 50k? 60k? 70k? is that bad for a small start?

hmmm 50-60-70 k? its enought if you dont want a arcane or a seasonal mythic :)

As you said you get " 1 mil or maybe more on this season "
So how many new pet seleased this season? and how much they cost? and how much this season Mythic Arcane items :)

Sory for the late reply, i was busy on irl