PDA

View Full Version : Need help furthering my class.

j0sh2011
06-27-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm a level 57 at the moment, full INT. I find that I am still pretty weak and die a lot when I'm alone. Should I respect, and put enough into strength so that I can use better armor, and the rest into INT? Or stay full INT? Or, enough into strength so that I can use warrior weapons and armor, while putting the rest into INT?

Sheugokin
06-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Do you have full glyph set. I mean I am 56 and I tank and nuke pretty well, if not, better than pallies (a.k.a str/dex or str/int mages)

j0sh2011
06-28-2014, 11:05 AM
I am planning on buying a full glyph set. I am like 300 xp away from level 60. This is where I want to choose either a pally or full int. I heard that I should put base 157 in STR and rest in INT?

j0sh2011
06-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Just need to know what's better. I heard if I do STR/INT my skills will be very weak. Is it worth it for the extra armor?

XghostzX
06-30-2014, 12:12 AM
Just need to know what's better. I heard if I do STR/INT my skills will be very weak. Is it worth it for the extra armor?

I recommend going INT. It's more fun, and you'll benefit more from it in the long run. The gear looks cooler anyway.

Cavoc
07-01-2014, 05:29 PM

They are both good. It's just the decision of wanting more damage (int) or survivability (str).
But if you choose to do str at l60, you will not need 157 str. That's for l75/76 mages with str sets. Because savage needs 157 str. use the amount of strength needed for the set you are using, and put the rest into int.

Marika1
07-05-2014, 03:13 PM
If dying at every corner in sewers for example, if you don't have combo and you don't have a good party, (which happens a lot at lower levels, most of the time there wouldn't even be a party), or if consuming hundreds of pots is fun to you, then by all means go pure int. But unless you have the elite egg and the 3 piece ring, go str int right from the start. Your spells don't do big damage if you are lying face up on the ground. Until now, i thought its best to be full int until 70 and from there respec, but came to the conclusion it's not true. 160 str (for the tiki crusher i think it's called at lvl 70 and savage) and rest int, otherwise known as pally. Birds on the other hand, are totally worth it to go full dex because they don't have the debuffs of the mage. That is my experience anyway.