Your thought please :chuncky:

Iliketolol
06-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Slag,
1)its gives you mythic ap.
2) it looks better.
3) it has speed.
4) its an awesome pet in pvp.
5) even though stats are old but still it gets the job done!

Kingofninjas
06-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Almost everyone has mythic ap so that point is moot.
Dovabear has better stats and also has a stun ability.
Also dova gives better mana and health. The only stat in which slag beats it is movement speed and lets face it, movement speed isnt that useful in a clash or even 1 vs 1.

utpal
06-27-2014, 02:41 PM
dovabear.
its passive is effective then slag.
and it gives high HP, mana and regen for slag's movement speed.

Dex Scene
06-27-2014, 02:52 PM
We like both case closed

—AshDex

warriorromio
06-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Buy slag it worth your gold and dova is free just need to get on gold tire

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

FluffNStuff
06-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Don't worry, you are not the first to underestimate slag based on his numbers and you also won't be the last. Hard to explain, he is just simply a beast in battle.

keikali
06-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Slag has already been proven to be a amazing Pet in the game.

Dovabear however might be good on paper, has not seen the battlefield yet. For all you know his AA range might be small as hell making it really completely worthless.

Kingofninjas
06-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Idk... dovabear's stats seem to completely overpowers slag's in almost every way. Well just have to wait and see.
Btw, is slag better for rouge or tank?

utpal
06-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Ikr. free-mium pets should not be that OP.
slag is premium as well as mythic.
but slag good in pvp
but I prefer pve much. so dovabear should have upperhand in pve.

Back
06-28-2014, 10:14 AM
Ikr. free-mium pets should not be that OP.
slag is premium as well as mythic.
but slag good in pvp
but I prefer pve much. so dovabear should have upperhand in pve.

This is what I don't like at all. Can't STS do anything without users ranting?
Free players ranted about tier rewards being *poop* and now we r getting better rewards, still we have users ranting about it being OP.
People wanted slag, they got slag now then they complain about it being cheap in Auction. What the hell? No one forced them to buy Slag for 5m or to sell them for 600k. It was their decision and it was a bad one and no one forced us to butt farm elites or spend all day hoarding locks and s***, as we all know new gears will always be better than previous and yet we pretend to not know it when the time comes.

honeybutter
06-28-2014, 12:04 PM
We dont know the range of the panic, or how well this pet will stay near you. I'm not sure why its never brought up, but in my experience, a mythic/arcane pets abliity to stick to you no matter how fast you go, is a thousand times better than a legendary. They get stuck around corners, seems there is a little more of a "lag behind" when you first start moving away from it etc. Makes it hard to use its AA effectively. You cant compare the AA of a mythic like Slag or Arcane like Sam, and say its just as good without considering that. If you pvp a lot, and for sure if you are a rogue that has used different tiered pets, you will have experienced what Im saying.

Kingofninjas
06-28-2014, 01:06 PM
We dont know the range of the panic, or how well this pet will stay near you. I'm not sure why its never brought up, but in my experience, a mythic/arcane pets abliity to stick to you no matter how fast you go, is a thousand times better than a legendary. They get stuck around corners, seems there is a little more of a "lag behind" when you first start moving away from it etc. Makes it hard to use its AA effectively. You cant compare the AA of a mythic like Slag or Arcane like Sam, and say its just as good without considering that. If you pvp a lot, and for sure if you are a rogue that has used different tiered pets, you will have experienced what Im saying.

Yup completely agree with u.... can't remember the number of times i didnt get mana from my valkin because it was stuck in a corner.

utpal
06-28-2014, 01:32 PM
This is what I don't like at all. Can't STS do anything without users ranting?
Free players ranted about tier rewards being *poop* and now we r getting better rewards, still we have users ranting about it being OP.
People wanted slag, they got slag now then they complain about it being cheap in Auction. What the hell? No one forced them to buy Slag for 5m or to sell them for 600k. It was their decision and it was a bad one and no one forced us to butt farm elites or spend all day hoarding locks and
s***, as we all know new gears will always be better than previous and yet we pretend to not know it when the time comes.

lol. kingofninjas said dovabear is OP then slag in almost every way. and I was only telling why some ppl feel bad about dovabear's OPness.
u can see in 8th post, wat he said. :)
I m very happy with dovabear. best sts reward. if not nerfed.

Schnitzel
06-28-2014, 03:32 PM
all yall...makes me want a slag...

personally i like slag (I don't have/can't afford a slag) its Mythic
because its a Fiery Glacian that gives +10 movement speed!!!

Dovabear, is a Legendary pet

SacredKnight
06-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Slag hands down, it really is hard to explain but..Slag is swag.
Also his passive is better then Dovabears..

Kakashis
06-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Why do you guys think slag is being released like this before the event? Dovabear will definitely outshine slag. He's best on a warrior for high hp. I still think ribbit is the op pet for sorc and warrior indefinitely!

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2014, 09:01 AM
Slag is not so hot on paper (Grimm and Dova outshine it there) but in the real playing field, theres a vast difference. Its kinda hard to explain, but Slag has the extra something most other pets lack - not sure why.

Too early to reserve judgement on Dovabear, we don't know the length of its AA (inb4 its released with colton's AA), its ability to stick with you as stated above, its attack speed...there are simply too many factors.

Also lets not have it pre-nerfed, please, we all know what happened to Singe. Prehistoric Deary, that's what it is...

keikali
06-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Slag is not so hot on paper (Grimm and Dova outshine it there) but in the real playing field, theres a vast difference. Its kinda hard to explain, but Slag has the extra something most other pets lack - not sure why.

Too early to reserve judgement on Dovabear, we don't know the length of its AA (inb4 its released with colton's AA), its ability to stick with you as stated above, its attack speed...there are simply too many factors.

Also lets not have it pre-nerfed, please, we all know what happened to Singe. Prehistoric Deary, that's what it is...

Exactly. All this frontline news is hypeing it up for a major disappointment IMO. It can be good on paper, but LOL in the field.

Bluesparky
06-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Slag is one of best out there. Dmg + Speed always counts. We had same hype with singe seeing the stats. Hope DOva bear(Legendary) doesnt fail like singe like a stat pet. Still yet to reveal dova bears abilities on the pavilion rather than paer.

firechandra
06-30-2014, 01:21 PM
How many targets can hit slag with his passive?

Madnex
06-30-2014, 06:38 PM
How many targets can hit slag with his passive?
8-10.

And about Dovabear's range, what I have to say is that the range of terrify/panic AA's is quite large in all pets I checked. Plain stun chance on the other hand has some very small ranges in certain pets.

Veluthe
07-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Bear stats good and he looks cool but trust me overall slag will win. My projection is bear will be like singe with God stats and crap aa. It'll be short range or long long CD. Beside surely they wouldn't make as good as Sam..

Serancha
07-01-2014, 07:23 PM
C/D is the same as Slag. I can't speak on AA range or quality until he levels up enough to start having an effect. Stay tuned.

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 08:58 PM
C/D is the same as Slag. I can't speak on AA range or quality until he levels up enough to start having an effect. Stay tuned.
The range almost same with Sam's AA range..

Madnex
07-02-2014, 01:43 AM
The range almost same with Sam's AA range..
Pretty much.

http://i.imgur.com/yQcN1xE.png

Inb4 Samael users complaint threads.

Xeusx
07-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Pretty much.

http://i.imgur.com/yQcN1xE.png

Inb4 Samael users complaint threads.
Same range but do deadly earthquake, it make me so confusing @_@

Kreasadriii
07-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Any SS about the AA skills of Dovabear affected elite mobs?

Alhuntrazeck
07-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Same range but do deadly earthquake, it make me so confusing @_@
Zeus why does ur sig say "The Darkness will make Arlor tall..."?

0_0

faefaefae
07-02-2014, 09:54 PM
I use Singe for showing off my stat in town, but I use slag in PVP.

Xeusx
07-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Zeus why does ur sig say "The Darkness will make Arlor tall..."?

0_0
*facepalm*
If u can read the word "fall" very carefully, then why not?
O_0

Alhuntrazeck
07-03-2014, 02:03 AM
*facepalm*
If u can read the word "fall" very carefully, then why not?
O_0

The curve of the "f" is (partly) hidden by the black background, which is why I missed it. Lol.