PDA

View Full Version : Keeper Priority?

lorielana
01-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Heres just a small question, as ive been doing the ok'tal totem quest for a while now ive played against the keeper a lot. I wonder who does The keeper priority kill,who does he he focus on?
1. the one that does the most damage to him?
2. the on with the highest level?
3. randomized?

I know this maybe isn't a very important question, but i would really enjoy an answer as im pretty tired of being bounced all the time and wasting to many health pots.

GuyOTN
01-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Generally it's damage output. I'm not sure hore healing affects it (it doesn't seem to).

If you seem to be tanking it all, try stepping back on your damage. I know as an intmage to not use my combo if it will get me killed for example.

Ravenous
01-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Yes, it definitely appears to be damage; however, the higher the level the greater the damage output so there is an indirect correlation.

-Ravenous

matta1985
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I play as a pally, and obviously don't do as much dam as int mages. But lately when doing keeper runs i seem to be the focus of his attacks... I have cut back on doing combo's to see if this changes the out come, but still seem to get his attention...

Physiologic
01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
More damage output on a boss will aggro it to you about 75% of the time...it's never 100% aggro, so there seems to be either another factor, or a random number generator behind aggroing.

Zerious
01-05-2011, 07:50 PM
i usually pay attention to dps, but if everyone combos, then the highest int becomes the targets as int powers up spells

lorielana
01-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks for answers. So its damage, now im feeling very flattered lol. It feels like im the only one who ever gets hit.