PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jack O Reaper
06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Hello everyone im a lvl 5 twink and im moving up.

Can u tell me which is the best lvl to move lvl 22 or 18 and why?

And what is the best gears for each lvl.

-Thnx

Ennex
06-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Lvl 15 is fun lvl :3
Best gear should be the upcoming ursoth gears which wil be scaled to every lvl between 2 to 40...

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Crowsfoot
06-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Lvl 15 is fun lvl :3
Best gear should be the upcoming ursoth gears which wil be scaled to every lvl between 2 to 40...

41*

Ennex
06-27-2014, 08:47 PM
41*
Oops. My bad ---> 41**

Jack O Reaper
06-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Pls just choose one of 2.

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 12:37 AM
18=Quiet challenging and u can kill people for fun :)
Except guild war, after the guild war, the trash talk uhm, u can ignore the trash talk with ignore button.

Jack O Reaper
06-28-2014, 01:37 AM
18=Quiet challenging and u can kill people for fun :)
Except guild war, after the guild war, the trash talk uhm, u can ignore the trash talk with ignore button.

I think i'll go 18, can u tell me whats the best guild?

And whats the build since ur rogue too :)

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 01:59 AM
I think i'll go 18, can u tell me whats the best guild?

And whats the build since ur rogue too :)
Best guild with no bad trash talking history, here it is:
- T N I (New guild, its my friend who create the guild, dont know if its Indo guild or not)
-Ottoman Empires (Warrhost is the master of the guild)
-Rebirth (since this guild is very beast because this guild have Nostek, the legendary naked beast, the master of the guild is Mrschmidt)
-Black Psycho (Black Soul and Psycho are merged into this guild; Black Psycho, thanks to the merge, Black Psycho become even more stronger than last time.)
-Multi Death Corporations (Klownpuncher the master of the guild, but the guild little bit..bad)

I can tell u ally guild if u join Rebirth, Ottoman Empires, or Black Psycho (T N I also):
- SAME (With this 2 and 1 new ally, Ottoman and Black Psycho (also T N I, we can still win against those bad guilds below)

Bad guilds with BAD drama they created history:
-X Public Enemy X (*cough* *cough* This guild trash me alot, but...I kill them alot, thats the counterpart, lol!)
-Multi Death Corporations (Yes ofc, We (rebirth) no longer ally with them, because We have to help Ottoman...)
-MPA (Actually...This is the place where Mvpvp members (mvpvp disbanded)joined, They also joined Public.)

My build? Oh man, my build are so famous! :3
Build (note:No nox, too much time wasted for use that when killing rogue)
Aimed shot 5/5
Piercer 2/5 Shadow Absurption
Heal Packs 4/5 Dont take the last upgrade

Agility 4/5
Str 2/5

Jack O Reaper
06-28-2014, 02:03 AM
Best guild with no bad trash talking history, here it is:
- T N I (New guild, its my friend who create the guild, dont know if its Indo guild or not)
-Ottoman Empires (Warrhost is the master of the guild)
-Rebirth (since this guild is very beast because this guild have Nostek, the legendary naked beast, the master of the guild is Mrschmidt)
-Black Psycho (Black Soul and Psycho are merged into this guild; Black Psycho, thanks to the merge, Black Psycho become even more stronger than last time.)
-Multi Death Corporations (Klownpuncher the master of the guild, but the guild little bit..bad)

I can tell u ally guild if u join Rebirth, Ottoman Empires, or Black Psycho (T N I also):
- SAME (With this 2 and 1 new ally, Ottoman and Black Psycho (also T N I, we can still win against those bad guilds below)

Bad guilds with BAD drama they created history:
-X Public Enemy X (*cough* *cough* This guild trash me alot, but...I kill them alot, thats the counterpart, lol!)
-Multi Death Corporations (Yes ofc, We (rebirth) no longer ally with them, because We have to help Ottoman...)
-MPA (Actually...This is the place where Mvpvp members (mvpvp disbanded)joined, They also joined Public.)

My build? Oh man, my build are so famous! :3
Build (note:No nox, too much time wasted for use that when killing rogue)
Aimed shot 5/5
Piercer 2/5 Shadow Absurption
Heal Packs 4/5 Dont take the last upgrade

Agility 4/5
Str 2/5

Thnx for telling i'll add u and if its ok to join ur guild kindly invite me :p

Gensin
06-28-2014, 02:14 AM
you guys so troll lvl 41 is like the domain of gang hahah.