PDA

View Full Version : I think i just got trade scammed

Arachnophobik
06-27-2014, 08:49 PM
so i was selling my perfect doom amulet for 330k so could get enough gold to buy slag. this guy sent me a party invite, invited me to brackenbridge forest and told me he would take it for 300k and two lockeds. i just wanted slag already so i agreed. we went inside the trade system, he added the 300k and two lockeds then he hit confirm, so i did too. weird enough i had to press confirm twice, i thought its alright since i usually press confirm twice on any trade, then on the final confirmation, unfortunately i didnt notice whether or not the gold is still there, i pressed confirm. then i only got 2 lockeds. i highly doubt its a glitch so just in case you didnt know, this is how trade scams go. they remove gold fast, you wont notice unless you really pay attention, and hit confirm, makes the gold amount pretty hard too see with the light green and white blending, and voila. scammed. i just sold my perfect doom for 2 lockeds. yay.

Attack-Dog
06-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Contact support? Nothing we can do..

Blackair142
06-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Before you had to confirm again, were you already in green, ready to confirm? And I would suggest to report the player.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Ennex
06-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Happened to me too..
My case was getting scammed by a guy using the steel commando armor..
Firstly he said he wanted to trade his steel commando vest(2m) to my red founders vest and kraken cap(900k)... I thought it seems worthed so I agreed..
When we'r in trade, he quickly changed the commando vest to helm(150k)....
Unfortunately, I didnt notice it until the trade was over and while im trying to equip it.. vest was missing!!
So.. just to remind u guys to check before u confirm a trade.. :)
SAY NO TO SCAM! XD

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

The Goat
06-27-2014, 09:29 PM
OK

-Rated

Froxanthar
06-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Me angry reading this. Me rage and want to find that person!

Grimlock here to save the universe!

Flamberge
06-28-2014, 06:17 AM
Always check and recheck before you hit the final confirmation button. Sounds cliché, but it works.