PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legend players

Khaphyn
06-28-2014, 12:13 AM
I really starting to think buying PLAT is kinda suspect...I know I've spent thousands opening crates and all I've ever got was garbage...I mean really...I keep hearing about the myth that arcane and mythics drop from crates but I haven't seen one shred of evidence to convince me otherwise.Does STS just have a problem with me as a player and somehow I've been put on a ONLY GETS CRAP FROM CRATES list...Idk but ppl..Really think long and hard about your hard earned money..I understand that every purchase is considered a donation to STS but if you guys are gonna advertise that all these great things could drop from CRATES plz let some of them drop every now and then..I mean thousands of real US dollars for barely nothing..I truly believe that my PLAT buying days are over...and yes I was a very devoted PLAT player..

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

mightymynk
06-28-2014, 12:24 AM
I wud suggest you see a lock opening video at youtube for sm motivation and i will nt like arcane dropping too often , they are costly and premium coz they r rare if we hav too many arcanes then there wud be no reason to open locks and no reason to farm or earn money. I hav also wasted many plats on locks and then decided nt to touch them again. Now i use plats just for revive and other premium stuff :)

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 12:50 AM
This is called gamble, u shouldnt open lockeds, u should buy Elixer kits and use revive with your plats..

obee
06-28-2014, 05:33 PM
There's a reason why there is luck

Zylx
06-29-2014, 03:47 PM
You aren't buying mythics or arcanes, you are buying platinum. You can do whatever you want with that platinum and there are many other ways to spend it, but you chose to gamble by opening crates.