06-28-2014, 03:42 AM
Hey.. Which is better build for level 36? Nuke? Tank? or Brim? TY:biggrin:

Alaskalegend
06-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Hey.. Which is better build for level 36? Nuke? Tank? or Brim? TY:biggrin: Brim

Sam_Arah
06-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Hey.. Which is better build for level 36? Nuke? Tank? or Brim? TY:biggrin:

Depends, there is no one best build to be honest.

If you want range go for Brim ... need to have good ping
If you want close combat go for Nuke ... players will kite you or run away [come on, who really runs into fire????]
If you want to be flag carrier go for Tank (shadow) ... avoid using powers unless you have flag, otherwise you drain your health pool

Out of the three I mentioned above, despite what others say, Nuke is the easiest to use and will guarantee kills, since it is a unmissable attack unless you run away. With a Nuke build you can be passive (ppl run into u) or aggressive (run into ppl) with your attacking style and still get kills. You cant say that for Brim, and sometimes Brim doesnt even hit. Fire Aura will always hit, and you do not have to be right ontop of the player, you can be in fairly close proximity and it will still burn.

I suggest you try all three and see which one suits your play style.

AncientLegend
06-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Bro or you can use both, fb brim aura bless, over all its good for everything

Ague
07-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Bro or you can use both, fb brim aura bless, over all its good for everything

After experimenting with several builds, I settled on a build based off these four skills. It is pretty effective and easier to use than a brim/rats-build. People will run away from you -- which is both flattering and infuriating.

AncientLegend
07-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Ikr ^

Ibadjokei
11-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Can u write mi the nuke build please i cant play with brimm i need to fight near enemies but brim users must run but i cant run because of ping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erosion
11-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Can u write mi the nuke build please i cant play with brimm i need to fight near enemies but brim users must run but i cant run because of ping

For me my build is fatal burst 1, shadow dance 1, unholy blessing 4 , fire aura 2.

Ibadjokei
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Ok tnx :)

Boogiez
11-08-2014, 03:34 AM
use hybrid build easy and deadly