PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for updating stash!

KingFu
05-10-2010, 03:53 AM
I think that stash NEEDS to be updated. In the update it should have an extended stash quantity, ability to stash and unstash between characters in each world, and finally there should be a global stash that you can put unwanted items in and anyone can claim them.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

KingFu
05-10-2010, 04:00 AM
No replies LOL!

Silentreaper
05-10-2010, 04:01 AM
I think that stash NEEDS to be updated. In the update it should have an extended stash quantity, ability to stash and unstash between characters in each world, and finally there should be a global stash that you can put unwanted items in and anyone can claim them.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

lol kinda like ima set up the group mule wen i create the guild im forming. everyone donates and takes as needed.

nerdherd
05-10-2010, 04:55 PM
1. You can purchase more stash slots in the platinum store (but they are a bit pricey, the only price I've complained about in the game). It would be nice if we got a few more slots than 5 for free, but since people have already purchased slots I don't see this happening.
2. Realms are meant to be entirely separate from one another, so this is another one that probably won't happen.
3. Global stash is an interesting idea, although I don't think it would work well. People would just take whatever was in there and sell it.

LordRaid
05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
For one thing, the extended stash idea...? No. That's why you have the option to PURCHASE this feature with platinum. Don't like it? Don't spend. We have 5 slots, we'll just have to make do until it's upgraded for free.

The inter realm stash would be nice, but not exactly the best of ideas just because realms/servers are supposed to have the no-interference with each other kind of thing xD

The third idea I'd like a lot, but people would just camp there....

KingFu
05-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Sorry for the late reply. What if there was a limit on how many items a player can take each day?