PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a noob

gattsplatt
06-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Hey guys, I'm just restarting Pocket Legends after a 3 year ish break, but it seems the game has changed a bit since I last logged in. Therefore, I have a few questions that I would love someone to help me out with.

1: What do that ranger and paladin classes do and how do they fit into the pvp/pve roles?
1.5: What is the power/tier order of the classes, and which classes counter which (if applicable)?
2: As an archer/dex ranger, what gear setup should I aim for? (level 25-35ish)
3: How can I go about obtaining more gold?
4: How should I purchase items with my gold? (Don't tell me CS, everything is way overpriced there)
5: What should I purchase with my platinum points?
6: What is the fastest way to level up without elixirs?

Thanks for the help, I'll add more questions if I come across any more troubles :)

Ssneakykills
06-28-2014, 06:03 AM
Answers
1) fox is a deadly short burst attacker good for clearing mobs and rhino is more of a support class and good at tanking hard enemies and bosses. Firstly I reccomend not doing a rhino it's hard to level as not much damage
1.5)power as in strongest best? For pve or pvp,?
2) for pvp or pve regardless for low budge but crystline, earthquake and onyx. If you have gold get fbow, Halloween armour and helm
3) farming pinks at blacksmith mountain, Humania, nuris funhouse, shadow cave, feast, sandstone cave
4) example ' B) swift talon set '
5) depending how much you have you should spend it on cs slots, levelling, inv slots, and save some for respecing your chars
6) Not really any quick way without elixirs I'm afraid

gattsplatt
06-28-2014, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the help! For question 1.5, I did mean "best".
Also, I realise some get better/worse as you get closer to endgame, so it would be helpful if you could give me a general idea of where each class is strongest

Ssneakykills
06-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Depends on what set your going to use

gattsplatt
06-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Depends on what set your going to use

I think I'll try the crystalline set