PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Urosoths event tier system

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 08:45 AM
Since the event is going to be about 3 weeks, Is there a catch with this tier system? Because if there was a secret catch to this, I think a ton of people would be pissed off. Hope the tier system isn't changed. I'm ok with spending gold. but if I need platinum to make it to Gold Tier. I might stop trying to find hope in this game. Just a tip, keep the tier system fair...

( Not that EVERYONE gets dovabear or little bear. just, not ONLY the people with high platinum and etc. )

utpal
06-28-2014, 08:50 AM
3weeks alot. everybody can get gold tier easily.

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 09:55 AM
I know. But I'm scared Sts will do somthing like make it that you have to stay active in gold tier, or else you mgith lower, or getting to gold tier will be the hardest thing ever, etc. :(

utpal
06-28-2014, 10:12 AM
lol. then I will buy slag since IN YOUR OPINION only few ppl can get it and so price of dova will increase manifold. XD.

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 02:01 PM
lol. then I will buy slag since IN YOUR OPINION only few ppl can get it and so price of dova will increase manifold. XD.

I'm saying this as a message to spacetime studios. Don't mess this event up! >:/

Crowsfoot
06-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I believe you will need a lot of points for gold tier.

My rough guess is 5-10k+ points since people reached gold way too fast last time and this event is both longer and offers more opportunities for free energy.

For Pete's sake, do you people honestly think you deserve a pet stronger than most mythic pets FOR FREE. That just doesn't seem likely. It will probably turn into a situation where you have to buy at least a few kits to reach gold tier.

Reunegade
06-28-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm saying this as a message to spacetime studios. Don't mess this event up! >:/
As a great pet as it is, it will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Just because it will be harder to obtain will not mess the event up, it will just make you work harder. :)

Dex Scene
06-28-2014, 02:38 PM
I hope the bear is hard to get!! Will be bad if everyone have the bear! Some people already said they made 10+ accounts to get the bear in every accounts!! Will be very bad if that happens!

—AshDex

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 02:44 PM
As a great pet as it is, it will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Just because it will be harder to obtain will not mess the event up, it will just make you work harder. :)

Of coarse. But I'm scared they'll do something that only platinum players can get it. and everyone else has to watch, just like the other account. Nothing against Platinum players, just the favouritism will be annoying. :/

Crowsfoot
06-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Of coarse. But I'm scared they'll do something that only platinum players can get it. and everyone else has to watch, just like the other account. Nothing against Platinum players, just the favouritism will be annoying. :/
Rich players get an advantage, yes. Not necessarily only plat players.

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Rich players get an advantage, yes. Not necessarily only plat players.

in the goblin event... 9 hours, if you worked your butt off, then you could reach 30tokens max without spending cash, if you want to even be part of the lb, you have to spend atleast a good 10 - 30mil and tons of platinum. I just hope getting to gold tier in a 3week event to get one of the best pets to have ever set place in this game doenst have a catch.... it seems too good to be true... '_'

Rhaindra
06-28-2014, 04:44 PM
hi guys. This is not easy as we imagine. do not like it. we do not know who we face next? who our enemies are?. yeah Ursoth is a troll. My XP about troll.Troll has a huge HP. attacks are slow but very powerful and deadly "One hit KO". 've seen video Remiem introduce Shady and Surge. Remiem wear full mhytic gears and arcane pet. and a boss who was attacked is still difficult to overcome. and we see it's not Ursoth. the possibility of the first boss in this event. what if Ursoth. so Ursoth not an easy boss. particularly when supported poison around him. to avoid the poison need to buy by Platinum. events such as goblins ago. hope everyone met Major Payne for Loot Gyrm her egg. but Major Payne is not an easy boss. much to give up and lose energy and points. we die and with free respawn the boss will reset while we have spent a lot of potions to defeat it. we know to get points, chest, and tokens must be obtained by beating the boss. That's the only way. STS will not easily give away the good stuff easily. Ok guys sorry if my comment is too long.
Sorry for my English and enjoy this event. :)

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 06:31 PM
hi guys. This is not easy as we imagine. do not like it. we do not know who we face next? who our enemies are?. yeah Ursoth is a troll. My XP about troll.Troll has a huge HP. attacks are slow but very powerful and deadly "One hit KO". 've seen video Remiem introduce Shady and Surge. Remiem wear full mhytic gears and arcane pet. and a boss who was attacked is still difficult to overcome. and we see it's not Ursoth. the possibility of the first boss in this event. what if Ursoth. so Ursoth not an easy boss. particularly when supported poison around him. to avoid the poison need to buy by Platinum. events such as goblins ago. hope everyone met Major Payne for Loot Gyrm her egg. but Major Payne is not an easy boss. much to give up and lose energy and points. we die and with free respawn the boss will reset while we have spent a lot of potions to defeat it. we know to get points, chest, and tokens must be obtained by beating the boss. That's the only way. STS will not easily give away the good stuff easily. Ok guys sorry if my comment is too long.

Great.... but... I'm saying, they said to get Dovabear, you have to get gold tier... thats it. So I'm wondering, a pet that good, has a secret to it. And if thats the case, I'm going to go full out rage. Thats all....

utpal
06-29-2014, 12:02 AM

lol. Payne was so easy on my lvl10 rogue and lvl8mage as well as easy for my lvl16 war.
:
but it's hard for war that has no axe skill. if u war, u must have axe throw (with chain bait upgrade)
to pull Payne out of posion and then WM..

Back
06-29-2014, 03:44 AM
Payne was immune to Axe Throw's pull as most bosses. It was the aggro from Axe Throw that made him follow you.

Andrisber
06-29-2014, 05:09 AM
It will be harder to get into tiers, as i heard from people.

Milan Lame Man
06-29-2014, 06:15 AM
people reached gold way too fast last time
I played free and got to gold tier about Monday morning, when the event ended Tuesday evening. 11 out of 15 toons within the same 8 hour window.
Of course it depends on when you switched from PUGging to soloing - and STS hasn't commented on this issue yet AFAIK.

To Utpal - Payne wasn't very easy to solo for lv41, which is how most people will run him. Unless you plan to cap your twinks later... which is a possibility.

epicrrr
06-29-2014, 06:53 AM
My points during the Goblin event was 900+ and i bought 10 energy the rest are free, if my memory serves me right :D

Rhaindra
06-29-2014, 08:40 AM
lol. Payne was so easy on my lvl10 rogue and lvl8mage as well as easy for my lvl16 war.
:
but it's hard for war that has no axe skill. if u war, u must have axe throw (with chain bait upgrade)
to pull Payne out of posion and then WM..
You lucky use ur twink char. But not in cap lvl. He shot me with his charge attack got a half my hp. My hp have over 6K hp. I wear full magma will with 2K armor. So his dmg over 3K? I m not died but my party many died.

Rhaindra
06-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Great.... but... I'm saying, they said to get Dovabear, you have to get gold tier... thats it. So I'm wondering, a pet that good, has a secret to it. And if thats the case, I'm going to go full out rage. Thats all....
You need points to reach gold tier bro. Only way obtain point have to kill boss.

Xeusx
06-29-2014, 09:30 AM
You lucky use ur twink char. But not in cap lvl. He shot me with his charge attack got a half my hp. My hp have over 6K hp. I wear full magma will with 2K armor. So his dmg over 3K? I m not died but my party many died.
The higher the level the tougher the enemys.

utpal
06-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Payne was immune to Axe Throw's pull as most bosses. It was the aggro from Axe Throw that made him follow you.

I have got payne only 2wice in my warrior
first time with pug, it was tough as pt was dying alot. bt then a Guy uses revenge buff lol.
another was when tried to solo lol.
it was alot tough. I didn't had axe throw skill then. so didn't knew it was immune. I thought pulling him out of pool would become easy to those wars that has axe throw.

i used 3attack skill with loki (15% dmg) even I couldn't able to defeat as he was healing and I shrugging pots. then my pots finished and I died. and then i left :(

but farmed him like 6-7 times in my rogue twink and sorc twink. hehe.

I used the same tactic in tarlok event too :)

u can even kill boss in low lvl using epic gears. LOL

Rhaindra
06-29-2014, 11:27 AM
I have got payne only 2wice in my warrior
first time with pug, it was tough as pt was dying alot. bt then a Guy uses revenge buff lol.
another was when tried to solo lol.
it was alot tough. I didn't had axe throw skill then. so didn't knew it was immune. I thought pulling him out of pool would become easy to those wars that has axe throw.

i used 3attack skill with loki (15% dmg) even I couldn't able to defeat as he was healing and I shrugging pots. then my pots finished and I died. and then i left :(

but farmed him like 6-7 times in my rogue twink and sorc twink. hehe.

I used the same tactic in tarlok event too :)

u can even kill boss in low lvl using epic gears. LOL
I meet payne 2 times. Solo in 1 time and party at 1 times. Going solo burn many potions but not die. My problem not build axe throw. Just using Juggernaut skill to avoid poison. No lucky and no loot.. gyrms. :(

Meemaw
06-29-2014, 02:43 PM
You need points to reach gold tier bro. Only way obtain point have to kill boss.

I'm saying, I hope they don't do the following.

* Make it that you start losing points overtime and can decrease your tier.
* Can only fight boss once a day or some bs/ like that.
* Only way to afford to get to gold tier, by using platinum.

thats all...

Reunegade
06-29-2014, 02:48 PM
And whats wrong if it is only allowed with platinum? It's probably better than Slag, which costs 250 plat.

utpal
06-29-2014, 02:51 PM
And whats wrong if it is only allowed with platinum? It's probably better than Slag, which costs 250 plat.

oh. not again. dude. slag is mythic and dova is legendary.
it's no way better then slag. LOL.

Reunegade
06-29-2014, 03:03 PM
oh. not again. dude. slag is mythic and dova is legendary.
it's no way better then slag. LOL.
Rarity proves nothing. I could name half a dozen legendary pets that are better than Ripmaw, and he is mythic. And Nightshade is legendary, yet he is better than some mythic pets.

Meemaw
06-29-2014, 03:31 PM

Because not everyone is allowed to buy platinum. I'm not an adult, I'm only a teenager, and my parents would kill me if I spent a hundred bucks on this game.

utpal
06-30-2014, 12:39 AM
Because not everyone is allowed to buy platinum. I'm not an adult, I'm only a teenager, and my parents would kill me if I spent a hundred bucks on this game.

I get some bucks from merit scholarship :D.
study hard, get good score and u will get merit scholarship. that's the reason why I m seasonal and event farmer.

I farm in events and first month of new expansion. after that I sit in towns merching in weekends. still I dnt make much gold, but idc as I dnt do pvp and one need better gear for pvp only.

also I haven't used plat here. as I used plats in PL and SL. and in both I wasted plats :3 (both these game dead)

lowratehitman
06-30-2014, 12:47 AM
I think the bosses well be hard because the tarlok event bunch of people complain how the boss don't last a min to kill em