View Full Version : Best Character?

Noobs.
01-05-2011, 04:13 PM
I was wondering what would be the best character to play as a main character to do all your farming runs for low and high lvl dungeons, also fun to PvP on. I was thinking going with Mages as they have AOE skills and in PvP I could change into a pally :)

Can you gives me your opinion? also tips on anything such as builds for PvP etc..

Arterra
01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
yep. a dual spec mage works in any environment. you dont even have to switch to pally for pvp, and rock out with a keeper staff!

Refriedchicken
01-05-2011, 04:21 PM
I use my Mage more than anything.

The reason for this:

I do lower level farming, such as swamp/Homestead/Pentacle.

Also, I've done a good 200+ Victory Lap runs on my Bear and at least 300+ on my Bird without any decent drop, whereas I've done probably 50 or so runs on my Mage and have gotten a Power Armour, two Scimitars, Mega Blaster, Laser Wand, and Gurg Eye.

I know it's just a coincidence, but I can't bring myself to farm on either of those anymore, I just know I won't get a drop xD

I'm not even sure why I got all three to 50, I haven't used my Ranger in ages, and it's totally stripped at the moment.

Zerious
01-05-2011, 08:09 PM
My signature says it all lol

ECHUSER
01-07-2011, 10:33 AM
yea, at lvl 50, the dual spec mage (int/str) is the best character. one of the only reasons i've seriously considering making my bird my main is b/c mages are a dime a dozen and birds make victory lap so much faster. i also cant transfer the 75 totems i've collected w my mage to my bird. bears are basically obsolete b/c of pallies. the last time i played w him was to get him to lvl 50 so i could have every character maxed out. i use him for his 250 inventory slots now...

ProSophist
01-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Dual-spec isn't a smart path to go to right away especially when you are new simply because you wont be able to afford the gears.

Crys Number One Fan
01-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Level 35 pure dex dagger mage. :}

lce
01-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Dual-spec isn't a smart path to go to right away especially when you are new simply because you wont be able to afford the gears.

Haha I have 2m :) with rift void and cosmos set

Ladylove
01-07-2011, 04:59 PM
My signature says it all lol

Ikr. I have 5 of those suckers