PDA

View Full Version : You should warn that damage bonus from passive doesn't stack with pet bonus

smartthegod
06-28-2014, 10:35 AM
I started playing this game week ago, as rogue. Now I'm lvl 21, and I have one serious problem. I have 0 platinum(spent 10 for 1 AH slot, 1 accidentally on blood essence), and I could complete and get free only 4 plat from offers, because others do not work(and there are not many offers for my country), never had before any of those apps, even played castle of clash for 1 hour(also wanted to see how game is lol) and didn't get free platinum for that offer and others 10~ left(even emailed nativex and trialpay but they replied how I didn't complete offers, hmmmmmm!).

What exactly is a problem, that I didn't know how dmg doesn't stack(what is maybe fair, but unlogical) and I have missed free respec weekend because then I just started playing as I said and discovered this later.
So, please, I beg you to give me only 1 free respec, or even transfer my skill points from dmg passive to str passive. Nothing else, because how could I know that it doesn't stack? I found this because I was looking for rogue build guide. Please, you don't even have to give me full respec, just those 3 or 4(not sure) revert from dmg skill points back, on my account smartthegod.
Thank you if you do that.

P.S. You should really warn players that dmg bonus doesn't stack.

Zeus
06-28-2014, 11:12 AM
I do agree. Some sort of warning on the respec page should exist about what can and what will not work in a build.

smartthegod
06-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Btw, maybe there are some other things that doesn't stack except dmg?

smartthegod
06-29-2014, 04:05 PM
BUMP
STS, I beg you, I have no way to respec.

Madnex
06-29-2014, 05:05 PM
All you need is three platinum, no reason to exaggerate. Yes, three - you can get that by almost any free game download & play offer.

Besides on low levels 3% damage is not even noticeable; eg. 200 damage would become 206.

smartthegod
06-29-2014, 06:32 PM
All you need is three platinum, no reason to exaggerate. Yes, three - you can get that by almost any free game download & play offer.

Besides on low levels 3% damage is not even noticeable; eg. 200 damage would become 206.

Please, read my full post lol and you'll see why can't I get any more platinum. And this makes no sense, because then it still is a waste of skill points, no matter what, and also I'm talking about endgame too, I mean what even if it doesn't matter at low lvls? Lol.
And how do I need 3 platinum to get to 5 from 0?

Madnex
06-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Free offers refresh monthly. It's three platinum for plain skill respec and two for statistic points respec, it just doesn't mention it anywhere - if you try to respec with three you'll see what I mean. And dude, three platinum. Seriously? Play on another device and get it from there. :rolleyes:

Rare
07-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Free offers refresh monthly. It's three platinum for plain skill respec and two for statistic points respec, it just doesn't mention it anywhere - if you try to respec with three you'll see what I mean. And dude, three platinum. Seriously? Play on another device and get it from there. :rolleyes:

Fyi a lot of people don't know you can just pay 3 plat. Especially if they just started playing a week ago. Maybe just telling him that would help.

Rare
07-01-2014, 06:49 AM
Ok...So what exactly do you reset? And keep in mind I had only 2 offers for 2 plat available and others do NOT work. Lmao all this what are you saying, because it still seems like you didn't read my first part of text.

Don't do that. Good way to get yourself banned

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 07:10 AM
Ok...So what exactly do you reset? And keep in mind I had only 2 offers for 2 plat available and others do NOT work. Lmao all this what are you saying, because it still seems like you didn't read my first part of text.
I think you should read this:

7. Do not post about exploits.
If you figure out some way to exploit one of the games, please do not post publicly about it. Instead, use the private message system and contact one of the Administrators or Dev Team members.

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Wow, you just made a way to get yourself banned LOL. This is clearly "Exploting the game" (against TOS) , you should be banned. Game Admins, you know what to do. Banned in 3.. 2.. 1.....
Actually she didnt, but who follow her tactics, will get banned, read this:

7. Do not post about exploits.
If you figure out some way to exploit one of the games, please do not post publicly about it. Instead, use the private message system and contact one of the Administrators or Dev Team members.

ash359
07-09-2014, 07:19 PM
I just completed several offers and only got free platinum from one of them as well.

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

e5c4p3artist
06-23-2015, 09:04 AM
When I complete offers from NativeX, sometimes I get the plat right away but most times I have to log out of AL and back in and will eventually be granted the plat. Note that I leave the app that I had to download for the offer running the whole time. I would say 60% of the time, I do end up receiving the plat. When it doesn't work, it will sho in your NativeX history (on the same page where you see the offers, button in the corner) that the offer is Pending. If an offer (or multiple offers) get stuck in pending and never complete, I press the "support" button which opens my email client. I send the email without even typing anything; I just leave the text that is already there. Within a day or two, I get an email back saying that I have been credited with the plat, and I almost always have been.