PDA

View Full Version : Need a party for continuous runs.

Ishtmeet
06-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Hello,
As the event is approaching near, I want a couple of rogues or sorcerers, that can join me during the event for unlimited runs. I'm a warrior, so will be hard to solo. If anyone is interested, pm me in game or post your ign's here. I'm looking for people who will run endlessly. Here's a screen shot of my warrior. Let me know if anyone is interested.
EDIT:
2 sorcerer in my party. One rogue will be welcomed :)
Thanks.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

utpal
06-28-2014, 11:54 PM
ur dmg is same with my lvl40 mage. u shouldn't have problem soloing. axe throw+ Wm does alot dmg to boss with vb active.

Ninjasmurf
06-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Run endlessly for 3 weeks? :0 try to take breaks dude it's just a game.. Ign:Ninjasmurf I'll do a few runs :)

SacredKnight
06-29-2014, 12:39 AM
Anyone else notice a bug with pet bonus?
Loki used to barely give any stat bonus but now its bonus is higher then Malisons, and when I say higher I mean A LOT HIGHER as in 40-50 dps more....
( This is for a warrior player )

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 12:56 AM
Run endlessly for 3 weeks? :0 try to take breaks dude it's just a game.. Ign:Ninjasmurf I'll do a few runs :)

If, it takes 3 weeks of continuous play to win, I'm ready to do that ;) Btw you're welcome, I'll send you a request. Catch you in game buddy :)

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Anyone else notice a bug with pet bonus?
Loki used to barely give any stat bonus but now its bonus is higher then Malisons, and when I say higher I mean A LOT HIGHER as in 40-50 dps more....
( This is for a warrior player )

Hey
With this new client update, the damage bonus that pets give will be shown in our stats. Suppose you have 500damagw and slag gives 10% more dmg, in your stat screen- You'll see 550 damage. Same loki gives 15 str and 15% damage. So that damage % affected your stats. :)

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 01:01 AM
ur dmg is same with my lvl40 mage. u shouldn't have problem soloing. axe throw+ Wm does alot dmg to boss with vb active.

Ikr, but its like wasting time. :) why not to run fast instead of struggling?;)

Anyona
06-29-2014, 04:02 AM
Ish i'll be able to run with you on my mage :-) Want me to post stats?

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Nah its okay ;) Youre welcome.

SacredKnight
06-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Hey
With this new client update, the damage bonus that pets give will be shown in our stats. Suppose you have 500damagw and slag gives 10% more dmg, in your stat screen- You'll see 550 damage. Same loki gives 15 str and 15% damage. So that damage % affected your stats. :)

Oh ok, I didn't know this...I guess then that the pets without dmg bonus is useless because their stat bonus is so low? Just saying that because I bought mythic pet scorch and it used to be better then loki which I bought for 3000 gold -_- ( dmg/dps wise )

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Oh ok, I didn't know this...I guess then that the pets without dmg bonus is useless because their stat bonus is so low? Just saying that because I bought mythic pet scorch and it used to be better then loki which I bought for 3000 gold -_- ( dmg/dps wise )

Loki is one of the rogue's favourite pet. Nah, every pet with damage bonus doesn't have bad stats. Look at slag, abaddon ,talon, ethyl and colt on.. I love to play with these pets :)

utpal
06-29-2014, 10:35 AM
Loki beast pet in endgame. second highest dmg boosting pet after nightshade.

Bunny♥
06-29-2014, 12:16 PM
yay, it seems like alot of players will try their LB luck on this event, Im excited to see the outcomes!
PS: I can also do some runs for my farms, feel free to pm me ;)

Kakashis
06-29-2014, 01:49 PM
I will be doing the free energy system again Hehe I can join 3 at a time lol unless I'm very short to gold tier, then I will join you limited till gold!

SacredKnight
06-30-2014, 01:04 AM
Loki is one of the rogue's favourite pet. Nah, every pet with damage bonus doesn't have bad stats. Look at slag, abaddon ,talon, ethyl and colt on.. I love to play with these pets :)

What I mean is, is it suddenly better then the pet which I bought for 250 platinum just because of a dmg bonus?

breebir
06-30-2014, 09:31 AM
invite me for runs rogue: valentena

Kaaguraa
06-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Pm me for some runs :)
IGN: kaaguraa
Rogue.