View Full Version : Hopeless :(

Busterbiebe
06-28-2014, 04:13 PM
I've had no luck selling my captain staff, my tiki set, or my shipmaster helm... I can't get any gold then. I've tried the auction, merching, everything. Nothing works. Please help :((((((

Samhayne
06-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling bummed with trying to sell your stuff.

Right now, most everyone is looking forward to Ursoth's Assault that starts on Tuesday. There is a lot of new gear coming out, so the market has slowed down quite a bit because of it. Everything in life goes through phases, and an MMO is no different. This is just a phase. There are a lot of opportunities coming with the event. Hopefully you will have fun with them!

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling bummed with trying to sell your stuff.

Right now, most everyone is looking forward to Ursoth's Assault that starts on Tuesday. There is a lot of new gear coming out, so the market has slowed down quite a bit because of it. Everything in life goes through phases, and an MMO is no different. This is just a phase. There are a lot of opportunities coming with the event. Hopefully you will have fun with them!
Working for gold tier with no plat is fun! You get dovabear egg, you get lots of gold! :D

Meemaw
06-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Working for gold tier with no plat is fun! You get dovabear egg, you get lots of gold! :D

Yeah, Blade and Sam are right. I'm bummed out cuz I feel that farming drops are nerfed, because I haven't got an egg for 3 kits now... * wink, wink, nudge, nudge *

But its not the end, although you need gold to get to gold tier, you dont need platinum. Just farm lockeds and get 100k, and you'll do amazingly in this! ;)

Pm me in game if you need help. Although my merching mojo is gone because all my merching buds just left from my life... :'(

tharidom
06-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Mmm i tried to sell my magma helm 4 times (costs in total 150k) and now im selling it for 250500 gold:(.

Wutzgood
06-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah right before an event/expansion the market slows. Happens everytime. It's not a good time to sell but for collectors it's a great time to pick up stuff cheap. After event it will pick up again. Right now most people are saving gold.

Busterbiebe
06-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Thank you so much guys :) I'm really looking forward to the event and what other opportunities are in store!!

Andrisber
06-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Everyone has those hard times, even with all the remaining collectable stuff, and wild talisman for me.

utpal
06-29-2014, 06:50 AM
only stuffs that r selling hot are twinks stuffs like bows, will plates, swords,,guns ranging from lvl6-20.

Azemen
06-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Yes, even my Tarlok Asssualt twink gear isn't selling thanks to the new stats on the upcoming gear. I've wasted a ton on listing fees, still no sales :(