PDA

View Full Version : New story idea

Feida12
06-28-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey guys this is a thread because i have a pretty cool idea about a storyline

First like new level cap to 45
Maybe they will at but idk

The storyline would be like a new map and new base or camp what you only can access on level 45
At windmoore but nobody knows about it yet until you reach it youll get a mail of someone
And Then there will be a random evil mage character that resurrects uller vili and himingleva at the end of the map like the boss then it would be a great battle and after those die you have to fight the evil mage but STS should make this boss real hard so you got to get a good team of players to beat them and the other mobs in the map will be elite bosses like i mean the evil mage will suck you in a illusion portal and youll be fighting like the elite mobs of the map and bosses so i mean like he sucks you into a portal to a illusion and then you got to fight like Stahl elite and with some mobs and after you beat stahl or other boss custom made or so but he will suck you into another illusion etc. At the end he is gonna resurrect vili uller and himingleva and you got to fight those

So this was a idea of my but idk if its good so please give me feedback on this idea

Guys there will also be a achievement title

Arlor Champion

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Where is the loot? What is the loot? *facepalm*

Crowsfoot
06-28-2014, 09:25 PM
I'd like to see a Samurai based expansion.

A Kanabo would be pretty BA as a mythic/arcane weapon. As would a Katana or Yumi for rogues. Mages get a bamboo hand cannon or something. I don't know, just want a Kanabo. ;)

mishafeng
06-29-2014, 03:28 PM
i love this idea... but its somehow.. familiar... WAIT I KNOW WHERE ITS FROM! super paper mario

Feida12
06-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Forgot the loot but guys

Also post in the comments what you should think that will be the loot for the idea