View Full Version : Kill farming twinks....

Energizeric
06-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Was in the tavern in windmore today and suddenly there was about 5 or 6 naked mages standing there. A quick look at their stats showed they were all level 5, and all had zero pve kills, zero pvp kills and each had a few thousand pvp deaths. Pretty pathetic that people are still kill farming LOL.

I messaged one of them and said "nice kill farmer" and within 10 seconds all of them were suddenly gone. LOL

Fauksuras
06-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Not against TOS, my only complaint is we can't legally make money off of it selling some deaths.

Reunegade
06-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Haha.

Btw, are you sure that they had 0 pve kills? I think it's impossible, as tutorial gives 4.

Doomreaper
06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Not against TOS, my only complaint is we can't legally make money off of it selling some deaths.

I once saw a guy charging 1k per death and he had almost 7k deaths .-. 7 million with almost no work involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
06-28-2014, 10:42 PM
I once saw a guy charging 1k per death and he had almost 7k deaths .-. 7 million with almost no work involved

Lol!
But. It had a lot of work involved.
Comming to the dummy farmer, die, re spawn, use gale , run back to dad, die ,gale, bck to dad. This happened 7k times. Its lot of work!;)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
06-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Was in the tavern in windmore today and suddenly there was about 5 or 6 naked mages standing there. A quick look at their stats showed they were all level 5, and all had zero pve kills, zero pvp kills and each had a few thousand pvp deaths. Pretty pathetic that people are still kill farming LOL.

I messaged one of them and said "nice kill farmer" and within 10 seconds all of them were suddenly gone. LOL
What in the world...is..that O_O
They should rewarded Death banner if they achieve 1m deaths pvp! Deathmonger banner if they achieve 3m deaths pvp! LOL

Selling deaths are illegal.

Schnitzel
06-28-2014, 11:18 PM

They should rewarded Death banner if they achieve 1m deaths pvp! Deathmonger banner if they achieve 3m deaths pvp! LOL

Actually, anything sold outside the secure trade window opens the possibility of scams

Bangbam
06-28-2014, 11:28 PM
deathmonger lol

Noob Mage :D

utpal
06-28-2014, 11:30 PM
how on arlor is possible to get 0 PVE KILLS?

Commanderkeen
06-28-2014, 11:35 PM

You use to be able to skip the tutorial.

Andrisber
06-29-2014, 05:11 AM

Your idea about banners are great...

Back
06-29-2014, 06:04 AM

Just let your pets kill the mobs in tutorial.

Jack O Reaper
06-29-2014, 07:05 AM

Its same show as ur kills too.

Cero
06-29-2014, 08:59 AM

Yep, during the early season1, pet kills doesnt count until devs change it because some pve farmers were raging.

Hectororius
06-29-2014, 03:32 PM
not sure how you get to level 5 though without killing anything. Pretty sure Ener was just being dramatic

Lovingly
06-29-2014, 04:10 PM
man they should banned every account that has 1000 deaths or no kill, pathetic lol

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 04:50 PM
not sure how you get to level 5 though without killing anything. Pretty sure Ener was just being dramatic

actually I didn't notice if they all had zero pve kills but one certainly did. And yes you can get to end game without killing just by letting someone else get the kills and following along for the XP.

Hectororius
06-29-2014, 05:41 PM
actually I didn't notice if they all had zero pve kills but one certainly did. And yes you can get to end game without killing just by letting someone else get the kills and following along for the XP.

Time to start a 0 kill toon to cap.

And make a guild. <the pacifists >

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Time to start a 0 kill toon to cap.

And make a guild. <the pacifists >

hehe. I knew someone who had a zero kill level 76 bear in Pocket Legends.

Xenobiotic
06-29-2014, 06:05 PM

Wait you can pass the tutorial with NO kills? Wow.

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Wait you can pass the tutorial with NO kills? Wow.

Don't know about in AL, but in PL you could (not sure about now, but this was 2 years ago)

Xenobiotic
06-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Don't know about in AL, but in PL you could (not sure about now, but this was 2 years ago)

Well in PL yah but in AL it's impossible

Xeusx
06-29-2014, 07:21 PM
I don't know if this work! XD:
1) Make new character
2) Once you are in tutorial, close the app (Dont know if this work :p)
3) Open the app again
4) Taadaa, you will be in tavern (I DONT KNOW LOL)

xD

Madnex
06-29-2014, 07:28 PM
It used to be possible to skip the tutorial like it's mentioned above. Also before the new client it gave some weird no-access message; that makes four slash commands out of order (/accountreward, /showfullgames, /hidefullgames, /tutorialskip).

Doomreaper
06-29-2014, 07:59 PM

Only onade deserves the deathmonger banner, or am I the only one who remembers him

kjed
06-29-2014, 08:10 PM
0 pve kills? Howd they level up to 5? Lol!

utpal
06-30-2014, 12:48 AM
to get 0kills
#1 one need to make toon within first week of season1 (before pet fix)
#2 one should let the pet kill enemy in tutorial
#3 lvl to 5 by only letting pet to kill.

I think that Guy is season 1 player. and he thought of making 0 kill toon same like in pl and sl lol.

Candylicks
06-30-2014, 09:33 AM

Same! lol..