PDA

View Full Version : Lockeds

Bangbam
06-28-2014, 11:17 PM
Are locked prices gonna go up during the event? idk rather to buy while there cheap and wait. but i wanna be sure before i waste hella gold

Noob Mage :D

Schnitzel
06-28-2014, 11:27 PM
I cant predict the future, but i think down because the new mythics only drop from event chests...

Crowsfoot
06-28-2014, 11:28 PM
I cant predict the future, but i think down because the new mythics only drop from event chests...
You craft event crates from normal locks (3 locks = 1 event crate).

utpal
06-28-2014, 11:34 PM
well I say it will rise.
why?
as ppl have to buy 3 to craft, so the demand for locks rises by x3.
price should rise as the locks will dried up by 2nd week. even though it will not rise much as many many ppl are hoarding.

Bangbam
06-28-2014, 11:42 PM
yea i was thinking the same ^

Noob Mage :D

Andrisber
06-29-2014, 05:08 AM
Currently i have 27 locks to create 9 event locks so... Bit expensive ;)

Back
06-29-2014, 06:09 AM
It wont rise at all. Why? Many ppl already hoarded 1000s of locked. That being said, we have our regular locked farmers who instantly sell them and at the same time many users are waiting till event to sell locked so, an overflow of locked is expected.

iluminatic
06-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Sts should create npc to selling lockeds with normal price 11/13k when mythic price go down npc will be buying locked for 9/10k or something and everyone will be happy :-)
(When people can farm and takes his profit)

tharidom
06-29-2014, 06:33 AM
Sts should create npc to selling lockeds with normal price 11/13k when mythic price go down npc will be buying locked for 9/10k or something and everyone will be happy :-)
(When people can farm and takes his profit)

No this would mean that everyone will sell locks to an npc and in the auction the prices will only go down. And sts is trying to make a gold sink not to pump more gold into the economy.

utpal
06-29-2014, 06:45 AM
It wont rise at all. Why? Many ppl already hoarded 1000s of locked. That being said, we have our regular locked farmers who instantly sell them and at the same time many users are waiting till event to sell locked so, an overflow of locked is expected.

that will happen in first week. I plan to sell locks on last event week

iluminatic
06-29-2014, 06:53 AM
That's is simple think i just say we need something to farm and get profit for 8/12hrs a day simple

Back
06-29-2014, 07:02 AM
that will happen in first week. I plan to sell locks on last event week

Interestingly there many others who plan to do the same thing.

PS You're from Assam?

utpal
06-29-2014, 08:15 AM
yes. I m from aAssam . how u know?
u too from Assam?

Goodhabbit
06-29-2014, 08:40 AM
I predict it won't .....why??? Many ppl hoard too much and if they released all of them all at a time it will go down until the lowest 1k-3k..... even in the last week there will be thousands of lockeds left... and the locked sink that sts wants to do will fail.... why? Why ppl will waste plats to skip the timer of crafting for the new lockeds instead of using them to open...then there will still be enough old lockeds in game.... let say some ppl released the hoarded lockeds in the first week- second week while others plan to relase in the last week, every player who holds lots of lockeds wants to sold all there locks in an event right? ,,,,, even there is so much released in the 1st and 2nd there will be more ppl will release in the last week hoping that locks will raise its price... it might raise but not too much like the 2x odd weekend... This is just my predictions and calculations...this is a prediction,,,prediction... prediction ok... feel free to object

Note: This kind of cakculations and predictions is based in the demand-supply criteria in the economy... all of us know that there is thousands or even millions locked s in game waiting to be opened or craft but still too much supply makes the price low even the demand is high

(Sorry bad english)

If i can go back to past.. I will sold all my lockeds when they are in 13k-12k each

Back
06-29-2014, 09:28 AM
Edited*

Back
06-29-2014, 10:35 AM
Sure

Xeusx
06-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Utpal, sorry but...you have to see this:

4. Never reveal your personal information.
The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.
Taken from Forum rules..

utpal
06-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Utpal, sorry but...you have to see this:

Taken from Forum rules..

thanx Zeus. I deleted it. I forgot that rule lol.
thanx again.:)
can u too delete the quote? :D

Bangbam
06-29-2014, 04:06 PM
lol

utpal
06-30-2014, 12:28 AM
I predict it won't .....why??? Many ppl hoard too much and if they released all of them all at a time it will go down until the lowest 1k-3k..... even in the last week there will be thousands of lockeds left... and the locked sink that sts wants to do will fail.... why? Why ppl will waste plats to skip the timer of crafting for the new lockeds instead of using them to open...then there will still be enough old lockeds in game.... let say some ppl released the hoarded lockeds in the first week- second week while others plan to relase in the last week, every player who holds lots of lockeds wants to sold all there locks in an event right? ,,,,, even there is so much released in the 1st and 2nd there will be more ppl will release in the last week hoping that locks will raise its price... it might raise but not too much like the 2x odd weekend... This is just my predictions and calculations...this is a prediction,,,prediction... prediction ok... feel free to object

Note: This kind of cakculations and predictions is based in the demand-supply criteria in the economy... all of us know that there is thousands or even millions locked s in game waiting to be opened or craft but still too much supply makes the price low even the demand is high

(Sorry bad english)

If i can go back to past.. I will sold all my lockeds when they are in 13k-12k each

most ppl that are hoarding will be crafting to Elocks. and will sell to others those who wants to open. even plat whales too hoards locks and they will too craft them and will open.

but lets see. imo, the price will rise to atleast 8-9k lol.
if the price drops to 1-3k, I will buy and hoard them LOl

SacredKnight
06-30-2014, 04:39 AM
I think locks will either rise significantly, rise slightly, or stay around where they are. It's true, people have hoarded thousands...but you need 3 normal locks to make one Elondrian locked, and this is where the market is really..depending whether the individual price of one Locked when multiplied by 3 is the equivalent or lesser and or greater of and Elondrian locked, they will either rise or stay the same.
People would rather buy and Elondrian locked because they can open it as soon as they have the plat and they do not need to A) Have to Craft it and B) Have twice the odds for the same amount of plat.

Milan Lame Man
06-30-2014, 09:55 AM
depending whether the individual price of one Locked when multiplied by 3 is the equivalent or lesser and or greater of and Elondrian locked
Simple estimate:
Average price of 41 myth weapon: >10m
Chance to loot one: ~ 1 in 100
minus price to open 15 plat <30k
----
So Elocks can go up to ~70k or more and still be profitable to buy and open.
The question is if people will loot enough essence to craft all locks by the end of the event.
yes -> locks will be in demand, Elocks will be relatively cheap, and so will mythic weapons
no -> locks will stay worthless, Elocks will be super expensive, and so will myth weapons

Somehow I believe STS is going to tweak essence drop rate so that all/most locks are crafted into Elocks by the end of Ursoth. This tells me that Locks will go up at least a bit.

Kreasadriii
06-30-2014, 07:34 PM
It will go up..
in the event for example: 1 locked 5k, 3 locked = 15k, so.. 15k crafting to Elondrian Crates could be 17-20k, advantage 2-4k per crafted 1 (only prediction) ^^
*cheers*