PDA

View Full Version : what app to use for IOS video capture.

epicrrr
06-29-2014, 06:50 AM
I've seen the thread somewhere but I've forgot to save it, can some please tell me what app to use for IOS video capture?

if you know one for android and pc that will be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2014, 08:48 AM
For PC i use an app called "Free screen to video", the quality isn't that great but hey its free and does the job!

Android I believe you can't get one without rooting your device. iOS you must jailbreak, I'm pretty sure.

Aziiii
06-29-2014, 09:06 AM
i tried on my ipad and gave up eventualy :)) if you search youtube u can see a lot of programs ( none are free) . I installed one that miror to my pc (7 day free trial ) but then i had to use another program to actualy record, like quiqtime for example (but if you want to record you have to get the premium one - that costs )

So you can search them , i didnt find a free program, maybe u can :) good luck!

epicrrr
06-29-2014, 10:36 AM
O well i guess none are free for mobile thanks I can finally stop searching on google haha

tharidom
06-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Its paid or jailbreak mostly

Zylx
06-29-2014, 11:37 AM
I think you have to root your device if you want to screenvideo

Seoratrek
06-29-2014, 12:20 PM
In the past I have used an app called AirServer which does a pretty good job in my opinion. It mirrors your iOS device and will let you record. The only downside is that there is a one time fee to download it. Other than that I think it is great! :) There is no need to make any modifications (i.e.: jailbreak) to use the program!

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with an equivalent version for Android though. Hope this helps! :)

Demonharphas
06-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Actually you can get any iOS ap for free without jailbraking your device! Just download a program called "Tongbu". When you enter to the website it will be in Chinese but just follow the symbols :) once you download the app for your iOS device you need to download it for your PC or Mac in the same way.
Then with the app in your device you have to search in the App Store for a Recording app (doesn't matter if it's paid) you download it and when it's all done you will notice that the app will crash, so you have to plug your device into your PC and then run the program in your PC and click on Genuine App and fix!
It might sound difficult but believe me, it's not :)
Don't worry the app doesn't have any virus, I've been using it for over a year and nothing has happened to my iPad :)
(If you just don't want to do everything I told you, you can only paid for an app and problem solved)

Schnitzel
06-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Actually you can get any iOS ap for free without jailbraking your device! Just download a program called "Tongbu". When you enter to the website it will be in Chinese but just follow the symbols :) once you download the app for your iOS device you need to download it for your PC or Mac in the same way.
Then with the app in your device you have to search in the App Store for a Recording app (doesn't matter if it's paid) you download it and when it's all done you will notice that the app will crash, so you have to plug your device into your PC and then run the program in your PC and click on Genuine App and fix!
It might sound difficult but believe me, it's not :)
Don't worry the app doesn't have any virus, I've been using it for over a year and nothing has happened to my iPad :)
(If you just don't want to do everything I told you, you can only paid for an app and problem solved)

whoa...so you're saying even if it is paid, you get the app free?

that doesn't sound right...sounds like stealing..

tharidom
06-29-2014, 03:29 PM
In the past I have used an app called AirServer which does a pretty good job in my opinion. It mirrors your iOS device and will let you record. The only downside is that there is a one time fee to download it. Other than that I think it is great! :) There is no need to make any modifications (i.e.: jailbreak) to use the program!

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with an equivalent version for Android though. Hope this helps! :)

Can't find this app in the app store:/.

Anegriv
06-29-2014, 03:58 PM

This. Airserver works very well with AL.

Can't find this app in the app store:/.

It's a PC program.

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 02:25 AM
youtube capture is good app