PDA

View Full Version : What happens after the event?

Candylicks
06-29-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm looking forward to the event, three weeks of fun! New mythics, pets, all sorts of goodness. However, what happens when the event is over? Is there anything else in the pipes for us?

Tendirin is dead. We can't sell the mag stuff anymore. We just give it away now. Most of us can solo or 2-man the maps, it's not that exciting.

There aren't any new tombs, nothing else in arena. We don't pvp....

So while yes I'm excited for the event can anyone tell me what happens when the event is over? Back to chatting in expedition camp and standing around? That's cool but I don't see any longevity in the game this way.

Ishtmeet
06-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes, there's no reason to farm elites now. Idk, we can just wait , enjoy the event and let sts decide what to do. ;)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

notfaded1
06-29-2014, 09:10 AM
We need pinks to be rotated more often with different gear even if maps won't change.
What happened to staggered gear release???

matanofx
06-29-2014, 09:17 AM
We need gears that gives us more crit/dmg and not more armor like magma and ursoth event gear does

Atleast according to seranchas research.

Not a rant, just a guy who wants to switch out his mythic set =]

Candylicks
06-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Awe I love you guys just will be so sad if we all stop playing after the event. Some new gear and vanity to the loot table in tend would help. Freshen up arena..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Limsi
06-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Definitely the arena! Good suggestion. I guess it's about time they update this with the tindirin bosses and different loots as well +100

Gorecaster
06-29-2014, 09:40 AM
The most simple things could get players excited. Add something new to the tooth store, the bard store as well. Offer more and new things for hauntlet coins. Create a km4. Do something with the open ended pet story line in stronghold. Offer something only in locked again for a weekend. You can use what you already have implemented but by simply updating it gives players something, anything to feel productive. This lalala between tier and lb events for energy will not suffice long run.

Gorecaster
06-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Awe I love you guys just will be so sad if we all stop playing after the event. Some new gear and vanity to the loot table in tend would help. Freshen up arena..

Yes, arena! Forgot about that, Another area that's been forgotten and witha simple tweak could provide an outlet.

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2014, 09:46 AM
What would be awesome is a new special boss like Bael II & Krunch II that appears only in Tindirin elite maps. He'll have to have a whole new set of items that could be as good/better than mythic helm and armor because lets face it, they are WAY outdated. They can focus on stats the mythics don't, f.e str and crit for mages, int and str (?) for rogues, damage and armor for warriors.

He could possibly also drop an uber-rare pet egg that focuses more on happiness bonus than on the AA or passives (sort of like Malison). I'm thinking 25 int str dex, 10% armor, 10% damage, 100 HP, 100 mana?

I also support the arena upgrade. New loot, please! Can't really expect us to farm shade and architect armors from a season ago now can u!

Zeus
06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Simple, lol@pvp will become lol@pve & TC will start PvPing again. We all know the consequences of that from previous incidents. O_O

#lolcandypvps
#keiragesinpvp
#hectorgangs

keikali
06-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Simple, lol@pvp will become lol@pve & TC will start PvPing again. We all know the consequences of that from previous incidents. O_O

#lolcandypvps
#keiragesinpvp
#hectorgangs

BES season ever.

Back
06-29-2014, 09:55 AM
We can do some Guild Contest. LOL!

Legallyblonde
06-29-2014, 10:26 AM
Why not loot-exclusive vanity like they have in all the other legends games? New elite gear? How about more variety of lvl 41 weapons so we don't see the same 4 weapons on every toon. They should also change the crate gear every month so we can have some variety and stop inflation of pinks worth 300 gold.

utpal
06-29-2014, 10:30 AM
I will go to college after event. so Idk what will happen after event lol.

probably a base full of dovabear and merchant and hoarders yelling to sell new mythics weapon and slag eggs.

auction full of dovabear eggs and magma gears.

Kakashis
06-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Devs said they have something planned right after the event down the pipeline. Too soon for next expansion, I wish that elites get some kind of gear change.

Anarchist
06-29-2014, 02:10 PM
Its simple everybody roll to pvp to try their new weapons and pets.
Then after a couple weeks we will be back to normal boredom.

With the money sts made from goblin goe, ursoth and slag sale they will make a new event or a couple mini maps (its too early for a new cap) and anounce the official date at least one month earlier.
1 week before the event when everyone excitement has already burn out and the game is boring as hell there will be a new annoucement that postpones the update to 2/3 weeks forward gettin players from bored zone into frustration zone.
When the event finally kicks in, everybody will be happy and back loving the game, more or less. (with this energy balls you can never say)
When event ends that wave of enthusiam remains a couple weeks then drys out and boredom kicks in till next event.

Hiosahaf
06-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Its simple everybody roll to pvp to try their new weapons and pets.
Then after a couple weeks we will be back to normal boredom.

With the money sts made from goblin goe, ursoth and slag sale they will make a new event or a couple mini maps (its too early for a new cap) and anounce the official date at least one month earlier.
1 week before the event when everyone excitement has already burn out and the game is boring as hell there will be a new annoucement that postpones the update to 2/3 weeks forward gettin players from bored zone into frustration zone.
When the event finally kicks in, everybody will be happy and back loving the game, more or less. (with this energy balls you can never say)
When event ends that wave of enthusiam remains a couple weeks then drys out and boredom kicks in till next event.
Pretty much sums the cycle of the game.

Gesaffelstein
06-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I'd like to see a Mines of Nordia-ish thing.

Bangbam
06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
everyone is gonna sell all their lockeds after the event

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Maybe time to actually do some PvP. Really there is no other reason to try to max out your gear other than to be able to use it in PvP. PvE is easy and even with average gear you can conquer it. The whole purpose of PvE is to build your character and work on obtaining the best gear for PvP. Otherwise maybe you look nice in town, but never really get to use your gear. Unless you are into timed runs, which is something you can always work on instead of PvP. Or try to make the leaderboards. Compete in some way, that is what the game is all about.

Candylicks
06-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Thanks Ener but I don't like the vibe of PvP. I don't like trash talk, guild wars, flaming, play ground behavior, or clashing. It never interested me in gaming, I've always been a PvE player.

keikali
06-29-2014, 06:22 PM
Maybe time to actually do some PvP. Really there is no other reason to try to max out your gear other than to be able to use it in PvP. PvE is easy and even with average gear you can conquer it. The whole purpose of PvE is to build your character and work on obtaining the best gear for PvP. Otherwise maybe you look nice in town, but never really get to use your gear. Unless you are into timed runs, which is something you can always work on instead of PvP. Or try to make the leaderboards. Compete in some way, that is what the game is all about.

#lol@pvp

If I'm really that bored I'd go solo elite maps which I already do. That itself is already a challenge.

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Thanks Ener but I don't like the vibe of PvP. I don't like trash talk, guild wars, flaming, play ground behavior, or clashing. It never interested me in gaming, I've always been a PvE player.

So then try for the leaderboard. Do timed runs, or farm PvE kills to try for that leaderboard. Pick one area you really like and try to compete and earn a banner. It's lots of fun. :)

Candylicks
06-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Im there for one! Sweet Aze helped me a few times. I should do more though you are right.

Schnitzel
06-29-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm guessing after event, depending on stats on new event gears, the prices on magma may increase or decrease.

I don't wanna PvP :( my kdr in TDM and CTF is 0 kills and 0 deaths...the moment I take my mage into a CTF/TDM map, im gonna get pancaked by a warrior's hammer..

Crowsfoot
06-29-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm probably still going to do elite and give tips to new players. I'd like to increase my wealth, may try my hand at chest farming again and shoot for a maul or something. Maybe get back into PvP if I have to, doubtful though.

Blackair142
06-29-2014, 10:22 PM
What happens after the event? We move on with our lives... for good.