PDA

View Full Version : New mythics

greandeath
06-29-2014, 04:22 PM
So this if a question for the devs. After the event ends will the new mythics be implemented into locked? Because that would be kind stupid if they don't.
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Solid
06-29-2014, 04:24 PM
No, l36 mythic weapons aren't in crates as well...

Energizeric
06-29-2014, 04:51 PM
The new mythic weapons will be discontinued after the event.

Schnitzel
06-29-2014, 08:56 PM
OR the combine-three-regular-locked-crates-to-craft-a-event-chest option will let people still craft after event (not sure though...)

Crowsfoot
06-29-2014, 09:02 PM
-Only the Elordian Crates will drop lvl41 mythic weapons

-Any Elordian Crates left over after the event ends will still have a chance at dropping mythic weapons.

-Elordian Crates will be immune to any furture increased odds events applied to regular locks.

-You will be unable to craft Elordian Crates after the event ends.

-The above rules also apply to spirit chests. However, Spirit chests only have a regular chance at looting lvl41 mythic weapons as opposed to Elordian Crates which have double odds.

---

The above information is from Carapace. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159398-How-Event-Crates-amp-Chests-Work-During-the-Ursoth-s-Assault-Event&p=1697103#post1697103 check post #313

greandeath
06-30-2014, 04:08 PM
That's gay as ****!!!! Ugh after the event AL is gonna be boring

Titanium
06-30-2014, 04:13 PM
The new mythic weapons will be discontinued after the event.

Actually they will not be discontinued technically ! Elondrian Chests can be "hoarded" after then event.

Mythics lv 36 should not be availabel anymore imo. Now we have mythics lv 41 which are cool !

But i think they announced something that they didnt give any more news about it... They mention that arcane weapons are going to be upgraded to a higher level.

Crowsfoot
06-30-2014, 04:23 PM
That's gay as ****!!!! Ugh after the event AL is gonna be boring
Mythic weapons have always been a limited time release, dude. Just how STS does it. There may be more events or something to keep us busy or whatever.

Crowsfoot
06-30-2014, 04:25 PM
Actually they will not be discontinued technically ! Elondrian Chests can be "hoarded" after then event.

Mythics lv 36 should not be availabel anymore imo. Now we have mythics lv 41 which are cool !

But i think they announced something that they didnt give any more news about it... They mention that arcane weapons are going to be upgraded to a higher level.
I doubt it. So many mages and rogues will rage since the maul is already the strongest of the three.

Titanium
06-30-2014, 06:52 PM
I doubt it. So many mages and rogues will rage since the maul is already the strongest of the three.

It was a rumour but i just remember Samhayne said are not going to be upgraded any myths or arcane for this expansion. My bad!