PDA

View Full Version : Endgame pvp int mage help

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Ok I know there has been a previous post on this but it doesn't help.. I need help on endgame pvp it doesnt even need to be for against bears since they are impossible, but would any pro int mages be kind enough to give me their build? And their strategy against annoying rushing pallies? Would be very much appreciated, sick of rushers now, my 4000 and something deaths consist mainly of rushers :/ thanks for the help!

Sheugokin
06-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Ana, build is not a big deal tbh.

A starter build can beat a pally.

It is HOW you play it, not about builds in its entirety.

I cannot, nor anyone else, help you in this journey to beat str.

Experience is key to mastering int because it is hard and I am not afraid to say it. Just keep dying and stop complaining. It is apart of true learning. Learn by watching others and asking yourself "why did he/she do this, why did he/she heal before the nuke?" So there you go.

Keep a positive outlook because I feel you bro. Dying is not a pleasant thing, but falling down sometimes will make a person learn the hard way. Let me tell you, I had a -4 K KDR through dying numerous time but now I made up the difference. And this is not only in arena but in CTF too. So, work hard and the results will show.

After all, all pros came after being nubs. So yeh thanks for reading lol.

Laar
06-29-2014, 08:00 PM
What's wrong with rushing

XghostzX
06-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Sheu pretty much summed it up. INT mages are the one class IMO that need lots and lots of practice to start out with if you want to be good with. Once you fail, then learn, then fail again, then learn, it becomes more rewarding and fun to play with. There's really no "best" build for an INT mage. I can give little stat/skill differences for different scenarios that might give you a small edge, but it's completely useless unless you have that actual talent with an INT mage.

Playing a pally is so boring, anyway. I think that an INT mage can be better off than a pally given the right circumstances.

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 09:37 PM
Ana, build is not a big deal tbh.

A starter build can beat a pally.

It is HOW you play it, not about builds in its entirety.

I cannot, nor anyone else, help you in this journey to beat str.

Experience is key to mastering int because it is hard and I am not afraid to say it. Just keep dying and stop complaining. It is apart of true learning. Learn by watching others and asking yourself "why did he/she do this, why did he/she heal before the nuke?" So there you go.

Keep a positive outlook because I feel you bro. Dying is not a pleasant thing, but falling down sometimes will make a person learn the hard way. Let me tell you, I had a -4 K KDR through dying numerous time but now I made up the difference. And this is not only in arena but in CTF too. So, work hard and the results will show.

After all, all pros came after being nubs. So yeh thanks for reading lol.

Wow..inspiration right there;) xD thanks very much been at it a while maybe it's just not for me..:)

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 09:38 PM
Sheu pretty much summed it up. INT mages are the one class IMO that need lots and lots of practice to start out with if you want to be good with. Once you fail, then learn, then fail again, then learn, it becomes more rewarding and fun to play with. There's really no "best" build for an INT mage. I can give little stat/skill differences for different scenarios that might give you a small edge, but it's completely useless unless you have that actual talent with an INT mage.

Playing a pally is so boring, anyway. I think that an INT mage can be better off than a pally given the right circumstances.

Yeah I see your point, I'll just keep at it!

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 09:40 PM
What's wrong with rushing

It is quite frustrating to be honest, hate the thought of someone sitting at home grinning at the screen as they press beckon and stomp and type 'cry'...

Laar
06-29-2014, 09:52 PM
What if someone is a mature rusher who isn't a bear and doesn't care about chat, but instead only focuses on PvP?

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 09:55 PM
What if someone is a mature rusher who isn't a bear and doesn't care about chat, but instead only focuses on PvP?

Meh still annoying :/ni suppose there is no rule that says you must say go to fight but it is quite annoying after a while when you cant kill them..

Laar
06-29-2014, 09:57 PM
^ If you cant kill them, it means you've gotta practice by failing and getting back up and learning. Rushing respectfully usually goes about in a fair 1v1 FFA type of situation, so it shouldn't be annoying if you're losing. Instead, it should be taken into consideration as a lesson to learn from.

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 10:00 PM
If I gave you my account for a day, you would disagree with everything you just said lol -_- gtg 4am hopefully continue this mild debate which I will never win tomorrow, have a nice night, morning, evening or afternoon! (Would still love a cool build even though I will still die;) )

anahadaz
06-29-2014, 10:06 PM
If I gave you my account for a day, you would disagree with everything you just said lol -_- gtg 4am hopefully continue this mild debate which I will never win tomorrow, have a nice night, morning, evening or afternoon! (Would still love a cool build even though I will still die;) )

SillyJuan
06-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Build: savage

stopcrying
06-30-2014, 03:11 AM
Cry

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Cry

-_-

Waug
06-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Cry

Isn't ur name and post contradictory infect 180 degree opposite, decide first pls.

and sup Ana, how u doing?

stopcrying
06-30-2014, 06:02 AM
Cry

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Isn't ur name and post contradictory infect 180 degree opposite, decide first pls.

and sup Ana, how u doing?

Indeed it is!

And I'm good man you? How's overpowered archer pvp treating ya? :P

Reunegade
06-30-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm confused, when did archers become OP again

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 07:42 AM
I'm confused, when did archers become OP again

I can kill all archers except for ring archers they are just.. destruction..
Which is why I'm going to try get gold dragon ring!

Reunegade
06-30-2014, 07:46 AM
GL, it's the hardest because Mitas

Laar
06-30-2014, 11:14 AM
GL, it's the hardest because Mitas
Jun got Mitas first try

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Jun got Mitas first try

If I don't get it I will cry..

Reunegade
06-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Better save those tears then

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Reun would you have any advice on 51 sewer king bird? I looked at micahs but it seems too compliacted I'm looking maybe for a skill build and some strategies, not very good at adapting to my opponent, for example I fought a mage earlier and on the first go I rekt him so next go he ms early and he reked me, aparts from blast shot early I didn't know what to do so he nuked fast.. he was sentinel but other mages give trouble too.. Know any absolutely amazing comboes?thanks!

Reunegade
06-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Hmm, I'd recommend PMing Micah about that. I'm not rly that good at bird and haven't tried 51 in a while.

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Hmm, I'd recommend PMing Micah about that. I'm not rly that good at bird and haven't tried 51 in a while.

On pocket legends? Would he answer or ignore me? Could you get him to help? To him I'm just another nub pvper...

Sheugokin
06-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Ana, just from your posts I can see you are scared at failing.

First the int mage, then the 51 sewer bird, and then asking someone for a favor. Man up bro!!! The only way to learn is by trying. If you don't ask you have 0% success rate. If you ask you at least have SOME chance. So try try try. All I gotta say :)

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Ana, just from your posts I can see you are scared at failing.

First the int mage, then the 51 sewer bird, and then asking someone for a favor. Man up bro!!! The only way to learn is by trying. If you don't ask you have 0% success rate. If you ask you at least have SOME chance. So try try try. All I gotta say :)

I know sheu but I have had this game 3 years now.. OK so maybe I didnt play at all in 2012 and 2013 which resulted in missing out on a lot of changes, but I just can't seem to do well.. believe me I do fail a lot, my sentinel set is wasted on me, might sell that as not doing well with 50 bear.. I know no one owes me favours, just really like the game and want to do my best in it, I farmed for ages a while ago because I wanted to do lower level pvp and buy the sentinel set, but I have nothing to show for it after farming and saving up for it..

Laar
06-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Dude. Just keep trying. My first PvP range was L51, and I failed extremely hard. People saw me, thought I was a noob, and I got teamed and spawned and boosted on a whole bunch. Now, I'm fine with it, because I'm now competition.

Sheugokin
06-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Ana just keep your head high. You'll get there one day.

Let me tell you a story.

RM is one of the most respected guilds in endgame. I got in, but failed to get better so I had to leave. A dark time that was lol. But I worked my butt off and a year later, boom I am in. In another year or so, I am officer. So work hard and you'll get it.

Laar
06-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Ana just keep your head high. You'll get there one day.

Let me tell you a story.

RM is one of the most respected guilds in endgame. I got in, but failed to get better so I had to leave. A dark time that was lol. But I worked my butt off and a year later, boom I am in. In another year or so, I am officer. So work hard and you'll get it.
You never told me this

Sheugokin
06-30-2014, 05:13 PM
You never told me this

U mad?

Laar
06-30-2014, 06:09 PM
You never told me this

U mad?
Yes I rage quit

Burningdex
06-30-2014, 06:53 PM
how much is fiery sounds fun

Laar
06-30-2014, 06:57 PM
how much is fiery sounds fun

Used to be 1.2 in Janurary

Waug
06-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Indeed it is!

And I'm good man you? How's overpowered archer pvp treating ya? :P

Good, being opest is the privilege that anybody don't wanna miss u know. Ofc I feel for the underpowered players, mostly poor savage.

Anyway good luck, u need to learn a lot. That can only change ur perspective.

anahadaz
06-30-2014, 08:24 PM
Good, being opest is the privilege that anybody don't wanna miss u know. Ofc I feel for the underpowered players, mostly poor savage.

Anyway good luck, u need to learn a lot. That can only change ur perspective.

Just saw you dropping those guys there like flies ;) yeah I know I try loads of builds and strategies yet I'm running out of platinum hehe but hopefully I will get better..

Laar
06-30-2014, 09:19 PM
You can't keep switching builds and hope to get better bud. You have to stick with a build and work with it, if you keep switching builds, you'll have to keep switching how you play, so you'll never get used to one thing and learn from there.

anahadaz
07-01-2014, 06:27 AM
You can't keep switching builds and hope to get better bud. You have to stick with a build and work with it, if you keep switching builds, you'll have to keep switching how you play, so you'll never get used to one thing and learn from there.

Yeah I have a new one that makes my damage skills at 8 to allow for some armour debuffing.. paired with staff and good kiting could really be a good thing against bears..

Waug
07-01-2014, 08:46 AM
ok first I tought I wont explain, but -

By perspective I meant when u get better and specialy if u understand game mechanism u will realise who are actual op, I know even if I explain u wont have the intention to believe it only time can do that.

Still there r few things many ppls should realise not only u.

we blame 3pcs, I blame too, whenever I got opportunity I voice against it in forums but thing is to realise that IN GENERAL ppls who have 3pc etc they r playing for realtively longer time and in general they r more experienced, so u got it? again in endgame whr 2-3 hit can kill a 3pc or no pc, u would realise that other unbalanced factors r way much prominent than rings.

Ur perspective towards rushers is funny don't mind most of the ppls point of view same too.

Rush is just a cheap term that ppls use as their alibi or something like that, tell me who don't. who call others rushers seems hypocrit to me, they don't? few 'rush' weaker pvpers few lower lvls few do it with excuses. lo, I think I talked to u with my bear about this matter in game as I feel for new players.

Lastly u r missing the most important skill as non str,even compared to a decent combo I.e range play, good luck

anahadaz
07-01-2014, 04:22 PM
ok first I tought I wont explain, but -

By perspective I meant when u get better and specialy if u understand game mechanism u will realise who are actual op, I know even if I explain u wont have the intention to believe it only time can do that.

Still there r few things many ppls should realise not only u.

we blame 3pcs, I blame too, whenever I got opportunity I voice against it in forums but thing is to realise that IN GENERAL ppls who have 3pc etc they r playing for realtively longer time and in general they r more experienced, so u got it? again in endgame whr 2-3 hit can kill a 3pc or no pc, u would realise that other unbalanced factors r way much prominent than rings.

Ur perspective towards rushers is funny don't mind most of the ppls point of view same too.

Rush is just a cheap term that ppls use as their alibi or something like that, tell me who don't. who call others rushers seems hypocrit to me, they don't? few 'rush' weaker pvpers few lower lvls few do it with excuses. lo, I think I talked to u with my bear about this matter in game as I feel for new players.

Lastly u r missing the most important skill as non str,even compared to a decent combo I.e range play, good luck

Kiting bears as a mage is usually either impossible or lasts two seconds.. very difficult..

Promagin
07-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Kiting bears as a mage is usually either impossible or lasts two seconds.. very difficult..

L2kite

Laar
07-02-2014, 12:16 AM

L2kite
Y so pro