PDA

View Full Version : Everyones RARE drops!

giayuan
01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
So heres what happens, we name amount of kills, level, and drops. The drops must be RARE drops and are worth mentioning, no erhhh sheit plz. Ill start with me.

Lvl50 dualmage with 10k kills. No farming with other characters so they dont matter anyway...
SWAMPS
Copperhead Wammo the Hammo
Alien Oasis 2
Djinn Wand of Thoth lvl 45
Djinn Wand of Isis lvl 43
Zuraz Lance x2
Conquerors Lance
Alien Oasis 3
Plasma Axe of the Rift

Very BAD LUCK! My money has dwindled from 2.5mill to now, 100k, though I have many things to sell. If your wondering how I get 2.5 mill with only one not very good ao3 drop, Ill tell you that my money is all from ao2. But than, your wondering how those ao2 pinks can get you 2.5 mill. The zuraz lances were sold after there 500k prices, each sold at 200k. Djinn wand, thoth at 200k, isis at 75k. Conq lance I still have. Still have Wammo too. thats a total of... 675k! My gold mostly comes from...resellling =) Im a very lucky man to be able to buy something and manage to sell it for more until 2.5 mill. But anyway, now your guys' turn.

giayuan
01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
DAMMIT! My internet went off and I didnt realize the thread before had been posted.... sorry y'all.

Arterra
01-05-2011, 08:58 PM
i think you could have erased it, deleted it... but now i posted :P

your fail is immortalized.

giayuan
01-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Why...thank you arterra...very helpful. Im destroying the other one now.

Zeus
01-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok so my pink drops at Level 45 were zuraz lance, the only thing I got worth naming there, did about 200 runs to achieve it.

A03
Laser wand of Cosmos x2
Wraith Armor of the Void x2
Power Armor of the Rift
Sunblessed Scimitar of the Rift
Laser Talon of the Void x3
Mega Blaster of the Void
Gurgox Hammer of the Rift x4
Gurgox Eye of the Cosmo's
Jacob's Helmet of the Void
Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos
Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos
Keeper Staff of the Cosmos x2
Force Cutter of the Rift x3
Overlord's Helm of the Rift
Mirage Robe of the Cosmos x2
Force Wing of the Void x2
Force Kite Shield of the Rift
Jacob's Helmet of the Rift

Vyxanaar:
Vyxanaar Helm of the Legend x2
Conqueror's Vyxanaar Helm

giayuan
01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
I do believe that was a cut-and-paste :D

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-05-2011, 09:04 PM
RARE DROPS IN MY LIFE OF POCKET LEGENDS

nature mage robe of mastery x2
sunblessed bow void
sunblessed scimmitar rift x2
screaming skull shield x3
ol helm rift x2
ol void helm
keeperstaff cosmos x4
gurgox hammer x3
gurg eye x2
laserwand x4
laser talon void x2
force wing shield void x3
force kite shield x2
copperhead voodooo doll
copper head master staff
jacob rift helm
jacob void helm
jacob cosmos helm
forest chain of legend
halloween pinks x4
snowball launcher
dreamers eleven helm
lv40 pinks x7
lv39 pinks x11
djin blade thoth
lv19 pinks {rares} x5
vibra battlesword riftx2
plasma axe rift
and some more tho i will post later

Zeus
01-05-2011, 09:04 PM
I do believe that was a cut-and-paste :D

Yes I just moved it since you closed the other thread :)

DawnInfinity
01-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Ok so my pink drops at Level 45 were zuraz lance, the only thing I got worth naming there, did about 200 runs to achieve it.

A03
Laser wand of Cosmos x2
Wraith Armor of the Void x2
Power Armor of the Rift
Sunblessed Scimitar of the Rift
Laser Talon of the Void x3
Mega Blaster of the Void
Gurgox Hammer of the Rift x4
Gurgox Eye of the Cosmo's
Jacob's Helmet of the Void
Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos
Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos
Keeper Staff of the Cosmos x2
Force Cutter of the Rift x3
Overlord's Helm of the Rift
Mirage Robe of the Cosmos x2
Force Wing of the Void x2
Force Kite Shield of the Rift
Jacob's Helmet of the Rift

Vyxanaar:
Vyxanaar Helm of the Legend x2
Conqueror's Vyxanaar Helm

i hate you once again. <3

Zeus
01-05-2011, 09:26 PM
i hate you once again. <3

I love you too! Once again... Cerealbomber, you should have kept the thread more people replied on and erased this one :(. It feels like deja vu.

giayuan
01-05-2011, 10:12 PM
^^ whaa? didnt get that. either my word sense went offline for a few seconds or yours did =)

Zeus
01-05-2011, 10:20 PM
^^ whaa? didnt get that. either my word sense went offline for a few seconds or yours did =)

I'm saying why didn't you erase your newest thread which was this one and left the other thread (Original) in which more people posted on. Then I commented of this feeling like deja vu.

giayuan
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
OHHHH kk my word sense off than =) btw range, commas are a very, useful, thing, to, use, in, a, sentence. =)

Zeus
01-05-2011, 10:42 PM
OHHHH kk my word sense off than =) btw range, commas are a very, useful, thing, to, use, in, a, sentence. =)

I use commas frequently, I just forgot to input grammar into that post. My apologies :).

KingFu
01-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Wrong thread -.-

Zeus
01-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Wrong thread -.-

Umm wrong thread :)

CanonicalKoi
01-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Add to my list in the other thread:

Level 50, 43,722 kills
+1 Sunblessed Bow of the Void

A nice start to the morning, lol.

giayuan
01-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Lol nice. anyone else? i wanna eventually find out what dance i do to get a drop =)

Snakespeare
01-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Are we supposed to add all kills between all characters, then list all our rares? Because this morning I got JT Forest Bow (level 19) on my newest alt, who has 2122 kills and is level 22 now. But overall I have 40K kills.

Now, I have some great pinks, and I used to think they were worth a lot. For instance, Wammo the Hammo from Swamps. Turns out nobody wants to buy it. I tried to sell it to get money to buy Wraith Armor. It's deep in the Trader Forum backlog somewhere. No takers. So I guess it's not worth anything. I got a Dreamer's Witch Toad Tiara, and Dreamer's Darkbolt Blaster. I got the Plasma Axe, too, but again, it's not wiorth anything. I was so excited when it dropped, but in the CS people were asking 5K for them, so it must be garbage.

So, honestly, I have no idea if anything I have ever gotten is valuable.

I think the things people have gifted me with (range, mystical, violentsaint, cookies, bmc92uk... thank you guys!) are the most valuable things I have. They were cool. I still use the vibra blade on my main, and the brainfreeze eyeball on my swampy, but the pew pew laser rifle has been retired, and I accidentally gave bmc92uk the conq. shock lance that cookies gave me when he came back to play AO3. These are my best items.

And then there are the most useful ones, some are purples! Like the level 14 purple forest leather that I wore until I was level 20 (there wasn't any better leather, what can I say?) or the purple auto-crossbow of finesse which was replaced by the JT Forest Bow I got this morning. Also, there is a green level 47 spear, or lance or something that I used when levelling my bear that was just awesome, and it was a green. These are great items, too, and they aren't pink, but they are better than pinks.

Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I could make a list, but if I had the time for that I would be back in the game levelling my newest alt. So this will have to do.

Oh, and my level 10 Christmas pinks were supposed to be worth something but again, nobody would buy them. So I guess valuable can only be measured by what it means to me.

Pharcyde
01-06-2011, 08:54 PM
DUDE I TOTALLY CALLED IT! I demanded to get a 100k+ drop within the next few days nd lookie lookie....

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/5e6be96f.jpg

Kossi
01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
u were farming dark forest? lol

Pharcyde
01-06-2011, 08:58 PM
u were farming dark forest? lol

Was sick of Ao3 and Vyxnaar. Swamps are annoying too...

Zeus
01-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Was sick of Ao3 and Vyxnaar. Swamps are annoying too...

Did you try green ice farming? I find green ice enjoyable to farm

Pharcyde
01-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Did you try green ice farming? I find green ice enjoyable to farm

I wanted to liquidate my entire cyber at green ice, its that annoying.

Zeus
01-06-2011, 09:15 PM
I wanted to liquidate my entire cyber at green ice, its that annoying.

Lol, I love green ice farming :)

Arterra
01-06-2011, 09:16 PM
i wonder if digitalsparks is still sitting in that dungeon, getting ganged on by the three bosses, waiting for some unlucky noob to give him pinks...

Superduper
01-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Lots and lots of drops