PDA

View Full Version : Deviant Misfits do not have any allies and do not wish to.

Azepeiete
06-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Plz quit asking/yelling at me. Thanks.

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2014, 05:29 AM
Okay

Volt
06-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Am I your ally?

iluminatic
06-30-2014, 02:19 PM
hehe :banghead:

Ishtmeet
06-30-2014, 03:29 PM
This thread. o.O

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Zeus
06-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Psh, you yell at people more than they yell at you!

keikali
06-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Kill THEM ALL!

Zeus
06-30-2014, 04:32 PM
Kill THEM ALL!

If you're referring to trees, I support you! DIE DIE DIE!

Reunegade
06-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Ursoth's event cancelled. Reason: Zeus killed all of the trees!

Mortalninja
06-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Humm

Zylx
07-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Kill THEM ALL!

*Dies from lack of oxygen in the air*

famousfame
07-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Kill kill kill em all.
P.s m recruiting op players into DM. So if u got da skills to pay the bills hit me up :p

Ellysius
07-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Psh, you yell at people more than they yell at you!

This! lol

Endkey
07-30-2014, 12:35 AM
Me likey

Gensin
07-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Well this went far from the subject.

Alhuntrazeck
07-30-2014, 07:07 AM
Me likey
STS should censor your sig...

Endkey
07-30-2014, 07:15 AM
STS should censor your sig...

no way -.-

Zeus
07-30-2014, 07:34 AM
no way -.-

It's a key to something alright. :3

Endkey
07-30-2014, 08:12 AM
It's a key to something alright. :3

Haha he gets it alhun..:p

Crowsfoot
07-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Kill THEM ALL!

Bless
07-30-2014, 07:51 PM
^ Instead if Carlton as the make, it should be Parth. Please correct that.

suckyiknow
08-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Who asked you to be your allies?

Honestly, I think this is just another show of Aze's giant ego. I don't think any guild would want to be allied with DM; their season in PvP is long past and died with the greats who ruled it. Don't get me wrong, DM's current team is managing well - but DM isn't half of what it used to be.

I do concede however that DM rules in the timed run biz. WHY anyone would want them as PVP allies though is beyond me.

Just my $.02, don't hate on me :p

famousfame
08-08-2014, 03:34 AM

Honestly, I think this is just another show of Aze's giant ego. I don't think any guild would want to be allied with DM; their season in PvP is long past and died with the greats who ruled it. Don't get me wrong, DM's current team is managing well - but DM isn't half of what it used to be.

I do concede however that DM rules in the timed run biz. WHY anyone would want them as PVP allies though is beyond me.

What's ur ign mate???

nativex = plat spam :p

Robhawk
08-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Aze, do you want to be my friend? :monkey:

OT: DM still has skilled players (Lavecina really is a sneaky rogue ) and great, skilled players who are also nice (f.e. Inkredible) but in the time when Blakadder and Predator where the gm`s it was a different, because better lead, guild then it became with Aze as GM! OT end!

Ihateppl
08-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Aze, do you want to be my friend? :monkey:

OT: DM still has skilled players (Lavecina really is a sneaky rogue ) and great, skilled players who are also nice (f.e. Inkredible) but in the time when Blakadder and Predator where the gm`s it was a different, because better lead, guild then it became with Aze as GM! OT end!

I wanna give you a thanks but I'm afraid aze will kick me. Shhhhhhhhh

inkredible
08-08-2014, 09:45 PM
heres what i say to people, my allies ? all on my friends list, so if im on your friends list.. you know you can always call me in clash despite what your guild title says !!

btw.. Im noob.. whts OT?

inkredible
08-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Do you want me to give you a list who asked to be our allies? because you will look more stupid than you already are

just my $0.02
Dont hide, use your real IGN then talk.
You cannot bash DM and then praise US just because you dont wanna get farmed, pick a side, trash DM or side it or just stop talking

(excuse me, and forgive me. my protectiveness kicked in)

Filthyness
08-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Do you want me to give you a list who asked to be our allies? because you will look more stupid than you already are

just my $0.02
Dont hide, use your real IGN then talk.
You cannot bash DM and then praise US just because you dont wanna get farmed, pick a side, trash DM or side it or just stop talking

(excuse me, and forgive me. my protectiveness kicked in)

oh dm is cool , but the problem is in aze the dude gets really excited while playing , and people just doesnt understand him , he kills everyone that is in his bow's range which is what PVP supposed to be , however sometimes you got to hold back a bit especially he's a guild master of one of the best guilds in the game , i fight aze alot and tbh i get really childish and so does he , we are very much competitive towards each other , however i understand the way he acts and i love this nab .

Volt
08-09-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm an ally

suckyiknow
08-09-2014, 02:13 AM
Perhaps I was rude in my original post above. I apologize.

I just really don't like the GM! :p The guild overall is good. I don't like your tone Ink I'm not bashing you or praising you zzz just stating my opinion.

P.S: Do show me that list

Bellaelda
08-09-2014, 03:35 AM
I don't want to get into an argument about anything, but as for dm going down... Guilds come and go and dm has stood the test of time and stood strong!

As for us not ruling pvp anymore I think the biggest change is that we're more relaxed and chill now versus then. With guild age comes guild wisdom.

Just my .02 cents :-)

inkredible
08-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Perhaps I was rude in my original post above. I apologize.

I just really don't like the GM! :p The guild overall is good. I don't like your tone Ink I'm not bashing you or praising you zzz just stating my opinion.

P.S: Do show me that list

okay zef.

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Lol@all my haters/lovers coming out on this thread. This thread was made because even people I have told one time keep asking me "Why are you Magnums ally"(asked while I farm karma) "Why are you Karma's ally" (asked while I'm farming magnum). I made this thread to let them know DM is respectfully independent(We dont need no label).

Ty Rip for the support and no I dont hate you, and I love the competition in pvp.

And Rob dont talk so big, I didnt bring DM down. Some noobs cried because they cant handle an argument, so they made a guild ironically named Pride, which decimated our guild. The fact DM is standing TALL for over 18 months, after all it has been through is amazing, and I would appreciate if you go back to whining and being farmed in tdm. Thanks.

Ihateppl
08-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Lol@all my haters/lovers coming out on this thread. This thread was made because even people I have told one time keep asking me "Why are you Magnums ally"(asked while I farm karma) "Why are you Karma's ally" (asked while I'm farming magnum). I made this thread to let them know DM is respectfully independent(We dont need no label).

Ty Rip for the support and no I dont hate you, and I love the competition in pvp.

And Rob dont talk so big, I didnt bring DM down. Some noobs cried because they cant handle an argument, so they made a guild ironically named Pride, which decimated our guild. The fact DM is standing TALL for over 18 months, after all it has been through is amazing, and I would appreciate if you go back to whining and being farmed in tdm. Thanks.

:0 I just assumed "pride" was where all the kinky ppl hung out. Yeeesh, I was WRONG. No wonder things where so awkward when I chatted to them...

Speedofsound
08-10-2014, 01:04 AM

Lol at this post. Aze you have changed.

Zeus
08-10-2014, 10:47 AM

Not to worry, his ego changes when I'm in the game. :D

Bless
08-10-2014, 11:41 AM

Lol at this post. Aze you have changed. Nuhhh; Aze hasn't changed, he was always like this. He has a healthy ego and he proves that in pvp. I like that about him.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 12:58 PM

You farm karma...
You farm magnum...
You farm AL...
Was there any need to post guild names?

inkredible
08-10-2014, 01:40 PM
You farm karma...
You farm magnum...
You farm AL...
Was there any need to post guild names?

He was making a point that he is not siding either of the rival guilds.. Aka magnum and karma, I even got asked many times for months if were allied with magnum or karma vise Vera after awhile it got annoying , not only aze get these pms but also me
His point was that just bec he clash with both guild doesn't mean were allied to them,

inkredible
08-10-2014, 01:42 PM

He hasn't changed, u just never knew him LOL
I love how aze is it's hilarious , no one got the guts like him

Speedofsound
08-10-2014, 01:45 PM
He hasn't changed, u just never knew him LOL
I love how aze is it's hilarious , no one got the guts like him
Ive known him since season 4 when it was the first time we ran timed runs together

Azepeiete
08-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Requesting thread to be locked, people would rather take out their personal vendettas on me than take the thread for what it is. People seeing the title is all I really wanted thanks.

Most are just upset my name means death for them in pvp :(.

Normitaa :)
08-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Requesting thread to be locked, people would rather take out their personal vendettas on me than take the thread for what it is. People seeing the title is all I really wanted thanks.

Poor aze lol Go play for funy!!

Speedofsound
08-10-2014, 03:40 PM

All hail aze the god of pvp

Zeus
08-10-2014, 05:13 PM

That's not even true. Well, for me it isn't. I know for Age it isn't as well. So, who does that leave your accusation about?

Instanthumor
08-10-2014, 11:31 PM
That's not even true. Well, for me it isn't. I know for Age it isn't as well. So, who does that leave your accusation about?

Fun fact: My name means death for Aze in pvp...

Thorluffy
08-11-2014, 04:01 AM
ooo....read this randomly and it's really amazing to see how a statement evolves magically to ....an arguement? Perhaps u guys juz need some ice breaking lol, look at people's good sides and u may even fall in love with each others. XD If you failed to....juz look at their backsides and ignore this thread. :D

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

famousfame
08-11-2014, 04:22 AM
For the record I'm not DM but am often called to help in clashes however when I play as random I have no qualms in fighting opposite to DM and to top it off aze will join as random sometimes on opposition kill me and leave.
Lool its just how he is Stone cold killer :-)

Hating back seat drivers :p

Newcomx
08-11-2014, 04:24 AM
Your team is your ally in PVP, Blue or Red.

Endkey
08-11-2014, 06:05 AM
be modest..better than being egoistic...just sayin to everyone out there

suckyiknow
08-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Nuhhh; Aze hasn't changed, he was always like this. He has a healthy ego and he proves that in pvp. I like that about him.
WELL you would say that, since you Ctf and Aze are the biggest ego rogues in the game..

okay zef.

Zef? Zef who?

Well guess you just proved Bless's posts...and yes Age I agree 100%...this isn't the Azepeiete I once knew.

And I like how you say you farm Karma and Magnum. Last I checked, Karma was farming your guts out. Not sure about Magnum.

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 09:09 AM
WELL you would say that, since you Ctf and Aze are the biggest ego rogues in the game..

Zef? Zef who?

Well guess you just proved Bless's posts...and yes Age I agree 100%...this isn't the Azepeiete I once knew.

And I like how you say you farm Karma and Magnum. Last I checked, Karma was farming your guts out. Not sure about Magnum.

This post is like.....adding Petroleum into fire.
Now see how the fire becomes bigger and bigger .

Zeus
08-11-2014, 11:01 AM

Zef? Zef who?

Biggest ego rogues in the game yet I had to teach CTF how to recognize juggernaut. Hmm... :rolleyes:

Madnex
08-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Biggest ego rogues in the game yet I had to teach CTF how to recognize juggernaut. Hmm... :rolleyes:
Big egos minus big gears = keikali effect

Azepeiete
08-11-2014, 12:04 PM

Should we go into how much I taught you in elite? Guess this isnt getting locked so lets all start retaliating til it does!!

bloodjob
08-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Yeaaa i like it!!!! :-)

bosssatan

Spell
08-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Guys throwing jabs at each other isn't the way to go about this.
Goodness its like u all thrive crime the drama caused .. Everyone here is guilty of EGOS going rampid in PvP.
So let's just TRY to get along geez.iv had DM help me and iv had Mags help me in PvP . we all need to stop with the childish behavior.
Seriously guys.the people arguing back and forth are pretty skilled people ! Its just Ego that keeps the flamebaits going ....

BECOME THE CHANGEhttp://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t471/xxxbalckxxx/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1407425050395.jpg (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/xxxbalckxxx/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1407425050395.jpg.html)

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Should we go into how much I taught you in elite? Guess this isnt getting locked so lets all start retaliating til it does!!

You're proud because you taught him elites?
Wouldn't make any difference if you didn't do that. Some other person would have done that.
Calling yourself as "Deaths to everyone" in PvP is not digest-able at all. There is "No-Best Player" even if it is a mmorpg or a real sport.

Rare
08-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Its all so ironic

obee
08-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Eat some snickers. You're not you when you're hungry. :banana:

Reunegade
08-11-2014, 05:12 PM
#support4madnex

Seoratrek
08-11-2014, 07:20 PM