PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Epitome of Silentkillz?

diego1marcus
06-30-2014, 05:25 AM
The name says it all... Whatever happened to them? I just checked the guild rankings this month and they're not there? Did I miss something after my 3 month hiatus?:grumpy:

iluminatic
06-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Now we having 2 guilds Karma(Eos+Resilience) and Eos people's who don't liked arogance resilience players Silentkillz :cool: in short

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Now we having 2 guilds Karma(Eos+Resilience) and Eos people's who don't liked arogance resilience players Silentkillz :cool: in short

That's put a bit harshly.

EOS merged with Resilience to fight Magnum. The ones who, lets say, wanted out of the conflict joined Silentkillz.

Paulsebi
06-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Well EOS merged with Resilience and formed Karma since there were strong relations built and this was the best solution.

I still consider it best solution and Karma going great.

None of the players are arrogant at all :)

This guild is very active, strong and a lot of fun!

Good luck and cya around

P.S : Alhun, Magnum was not the reason for the merge lol

Endkey
06-30-2014, 08:31 AM
That's put a bit harshly.

EOS merged with Resilience to fight Magnum. The ones who, lets say, wanted out of the conflict joined Silentkillz.

Resi and EoS members were close..all knew eachother so it was decided that they should merge...

tharidom
06-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Well EOS merged with Resilience and formed Karma since there were strong relations built and this was the best solution.

I still consider it best solution and Karma going great.

None of the players are arrogant at all :)

This guild is very active, strong and a lot of fun!

Good luck and cya around

P.S : Alhun, Magnum was not the reason for the merge lol

None of them are arrogant-_-" ofc...

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 09:42 AM
None of them are arrogant-_-" ofc...
Muahahahhahahahahahhahahaha! Finally I can meet Hoard and make him so angry smurf!

Zeus
06-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Lol, people assume that because one does not have time to answer a PM - it's arrogance. Personally, I do not like playing the 20 questions game with new people. I mean, who does not consider publicity annoying other than those who have a thirst for it? I honestly cannot stand it and often times, I will hide in the guild house just to avoid it (especially after Goblin Event).

Players, just like other players, want to play the game too - not stand around basking in another player's attention. Well, that's my opinion in the very least. If that makes me arrogant, so be it - but I prefer PvPing or running elites with friends, not playing 20 questions with players.

Personally, I think arrogance is in the players that PM bomb other players and expect instant attention and gratification. Sorry, but I just find that annoying and a waste of my time. Why should I or anyone else for that matter give somebody like that attention? If it's a question about game mechanics or something similar, I'll answer it. If it's a long winding conversation I'm looking forward to: I'm more of a player who gets annoyed answering 100s of PMs.

Bless
06-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Lol, people assume that because one does not have time to answer a PM - it's arrogance. Personally, I do not like playing the 20 questions game with new people. I mean, who does not consider publicity annoying other than those who have a thirst for it? I honestly cannot stand it and often times, I will hide in the guild house just to avoid it (especially after Goblin Event).

Players, just like other players, want to play the game too - not stand around basking in another player's attention. Well, that's my opinion in the very least. If that makes me arrogant, so be it - but I prefer PvPing or running elites with friends, not playing 20 questions with players.

Personally, I think arrogance is in the players that PM bomb other players and expect instant attention and gratification. Sorry, but I just find that annoying and a waste of my time. Why should I or anyone else for that matter give somebody attention like that? If it's a question about game mechanics or something similar, I'll answer it. Anything else...I'm more of a player who gets annoyed answering 100s of PMs. That.....was.....so....

RANDOM.

Solid
06-30-2014, 11:36 AM
I laughed too hard at this...

Zeus
06-30-2014, 11:37 AM
That.....was.....so....

RANDOM.

Haha, it was a rant after I saw the arrogance thing from ilumniatic. It happens so many times in game that I just had to rant. xD

Euldor
06-30-2014, 12:34 PM
That.....was.....so....

RANDOM.

Haha, it was a rant after I saw the arrogance thing from ilumniatic. It happens so many times in game that I just had to rant. xD

Lol at Bless and Zeus! XD

iluminatic
06-30-2014, 02:15 PM

I'm just saying what I heard from friends of the Guild ;)