PDA

View Full Version : Another Silent Jugg Nerf ?

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Since the Slag Update , my Jugg charged or not does not work like it used to , i used to be able to endure a huge amount of damage and now i really feel like 1crit is enough to kill me or break my jugg , is this another bug or another nerf ?

Arcane commander
06-30-2014, 06:08 AM
warrior class has been changing a lot since many players who has no experience in ctf vs warriors has been crying about everything we have and as a result dev has changed windmill/vengeful blood / jug to worse , maybe horn of renew is next , in my opinion warrior class is playing the vital part in healing the team , tanking a huge damage in the clashes and carrying the flag so messing with this class particularly isn't good for ctf , however they didn't change the crazy critical and damage in the rogue class they have in the aimed shot or the crazy damage they can deal when they tap skills without charging it I've seen many rogues killing warriors only with 1 attacking skills "aimed shot" , so i don't think that changing warrior skills to worse will be a good idea .

Anarchist
06-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Meh what you saying dude...wars are demigods of AL. The one and only nerf we got that somehow reduced our power was the swap fix.

Madnex
06-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Since the Slag Update , my Jugg charged or not does not work like it used to , i used to be able to endure a huge amount of damage and now i really feel like 1crit is enough to kill me or break my jugg , is this another bug or another nerf ?
no u just suks, jxnab

Errrbody seeing nerfs errrwhere these days.

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 08:37 AM
I decided to post this after numerous tests though :D

Endkey
06-30-2014, 08:38 AM
I decided to post this after numerous tests though :D

Jx..and tests...something doesnt feel right o.O

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 08:40 AM
Indeed.. im way too lazy to test anything , but this time i really felt like mu jugg wasnt working so i had to.

faychen
06-30-2014, 09:05 AM
Off topic: I found rogue's trap silent buff (obviously more often to pull in enemy) ^_^

Crowsfoot
06-30-2014, 09:41 AM
No nerf in damage reductions as far as I can tell. The self heal, however, not working as it used to. I have seriously considered dropping the skill point entirely, but 1/10 times it works and I keep it. Really annoying that the nerf was silent.

Arcane commander
06-30-2014, 10:29 AM
jug doesn't heal like before , before it was healing to 45-40 but now less

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Actually it doesnt even heal lol , my self heal percentage with jugg is less than 20%

Madnex
06-30-2014, 11:15 AM
I did extensive PvE tests and Jugg heals ~25% of your HP (not *to* 25%, it *adds* 25%, just making clear), I don't see what's wrong with that.

Solid
06-30-2014, 11:39 AM
This is kinda off topic but didthe expedition bow get nerfed? I hit 3k crits constantly and after slag update I'm hitting 2.5k....

Samhayne
06-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Ok guys, please keep it real and troll free in the future. Thanks!

No, nothing has changed with the Juggernaut skill.

From the Forum Rules:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Ravager
06-30-2014, 11:53 AM

I noticed this after the 2xp weekend. I posted this in the bugs thread a while back.

Cero
06-30-2014, 12:14 PM
How did you test jugger in PvP?

Cos from what i can see, many DPS(rogue&mage) player knows how to kill a Jugger'D tank.
Or to be exact, there are only few players who are using DoT. Rogue class rarely use nox(dot) but instead repeating AS+SP.
two huge Dmg dealing skill which slows down or penetrate the auto heal upgrade of juggernaut. Sorc's also removed DoT from FB not mainly to Use against Jugger'D tank but to play safe from curse.

Another reason would be is the Armor-Dmg ratio. Most tanks are still using Mythic Armor which the Armor value has not been updated or a small difference from last seasons's armor value while the dmg is by far higher than last season.

Edit:

Or just simple juggernaut is broken as what they said:P

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
I was using magma plate and basonet , and didnt only test in a clash but with a few friends of mine aswell , different builds too

Arcane commander
06-30-2014, 12:20 PM
I noticed this after the 2xp weekend. I posted this in the bugs thread a while back.
ikr , only few ppl noticed it .

Energizeric
06-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Something SHOULD change with warriors in PvP. I'm an Arcane Mage, and warriors literally laugh at me. A decently geared warrior does not even have to fight back. He can just stand there and keep healing and I cannot cause enough damage to ever kill him as he heals at a faster rate than I can cause damage. It should not be that way.

Volt
06-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Something SHOULD change with warriors in PvP. I'm an Arcane Mage, and warriors literally laugh at me. A decently geared warrior does not even have to fight back. He can just stand there and keep healing and I cannot cause enough damage to ever kill him as he heals at a faster rate than I can cause damage. It should not be that way.

Do clashes with a team . Or real ctf.. It's what they intend. Not 1v1
Don't stay alone Vs others

Bless
06-30-2014, 01:18 PM

Do clashes with a team . Or real ctf.. It's what they intend. Not 1v1
Don't stay alone Vs others Agreed.

Anarchist
06-30-2014, 02:47 PM

And thats when ganging turns out useful!

Energizeric
06-30-2014, 03:33 PM
I don't like clashes, I want to be able to fight 1-on-1 or in 2-on-2. They just need to make things balanced between classes.

They have already proved they can make adjustments to PvP only that do not affect PvE. So there is no reason they should not get things balanced between the classes. It is crazy that a mage must be fully geared to take down a legendary warrior and even then it's a huge struggle.

Allocate
06-30-2014, 05:26 PM
I don't like clashes, I want to be able to fight 1-on-1 or in 2-on-2. They just need to make things balanced between classes.

They have already proved they can make adjustments to PvP only that do not affect PvE. So there is no reason they should not get things balanced between the classes. It is crazy that a mage must be fully geared to take down a legendary warrior and even then it's a huge struggle.

If you want 'true' 1 vs 1, you are playing the wrong game Rick. That's like asking a Mage to tank in Elites....

Arcane commander
06-30-2014, 07:52 PM
If you want 'true' 1 vs 1, you are playing the wrong game Rick. That's like asking a Mage to tank in Elites....

Thats like eating fried potatoes without ketchup!!!

Volt
06-30-2014, 09:45 PM

Thats like eating fried potatoes without ketchup!!!

I don't like ketchup

Jxmaa
06-30-2014, 11:45 PM
I never eat french fries with ketchup...

gumball3000
07-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Ok guys, please keep it real and troll free in the future. Thanks!

From the Forum Rules:

Lmao, how about we get some insight -.- is the jug nerfed? And if yes, by how much?

Anarchist
07-01-2014, 04:40 AM
Lmao, how about we get some insight -.- is the jug nerfed? And if yes, by how much?

Jxmaa has already done the necessary test. è.é

Madnex
07-01-2014, 07:03 AM

Read your own quotes lol.