PDA

View Full Version : about slag

ibighunk
06-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Whch is better fr warrior slag or abaddon.?
And also tell should i buy slag on warrior :-)

Ennex
06-30-2014, 06:29 AM
Abaddon =]

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Layzi
06-30-2014, 06:42 AM
abaddon due to the armor it adds slag is op two :p i use slag preferably then abaddon just because the style though ;)

ibighunk
06-30-2014, 06:43 AM
And should i buy slag ?? Its ma dream pet bcoz of elemental type :)

Euldor
06-30-2014, 07:02 AM
I'd go with Slag. More versatile. He's good in both Pve and Pvp.

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 07:07 AM
Abaddon if u want some extra armor and extra xp % (also higher damage % and movement speed)
Slag if u want some stats(str,int, and dex) and awesome AA panic.

utpal
06-30-2014, 08:22 AM
waste of gold. better merch with those gold.
if u have 5m+ then u can hatch them.

kjed
06-30-2014, 12:44 PM
If you want damage go for slag if you want tanking and high armour go for abbadon.

Crowsfoot
06-30-2014, 02:01 PM
Slag is very helpful in several of my skill combos. The area stun givesa small window to charge important skills as well as restore HP with potions more effectively.

I don't own abaddon so I can't say which is better.

Madnex
06-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Slag's currently the most efficient mythic pet PvE choice. Usually tap the AA to assist the mage in the short time shift interval or when someone's in a pinch - favorite one is right after I set down veil and traps followed by traps' net pull (once in a decade but oh well!). The stun rate could be better but it gets the job done. :)

Abaddon is a solid pet but Slag wins IMO.

Capolista
06-30-2014, 02:26 PM
+1 for abaddon

Helps clearing mobs super fast when running hauntlet or km3

Ishtmeet
06-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Slag's currently the most efficient mythic pet PvE choice. Usually tap the AA to assist the mage in the short time shift interval or when someone's in a pinch - favorite one is right after I set down veil and traps followed by traps' net pull (once in a decade but oh well!). The stun rate could be better but it gets the job done. :)

Abaddon is a solid pet but Slag wins IMO.

He asked about tank.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-30-2014, 02:47 PM
He asked about tank.

Yes, the tank can help the mages and rogues bit die. Kind of our job.

I usually use Slag as a "mayday" button, similar to Jugg. He is more of a gamble though.

Ishtmeet
06-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Yes, the tank can help the mages and rogues bit die. Kind of our job.

I usually use Slag as a "mayday" button, similar to Jugg. He is more of a gamble though.

And in pvp, I save its arcane after I use heal vs rogues. Whenever healing effect stops, Boom AA and if I'm lucky enough to panic , its game over ;)

Madnex
06-30-2014, 05:59 PM
He asked about tank.
Apart from my favorite combo, the rest could very well fit in a tank's role as well. Either way, Slag's way more valuable even with the fine HB and alright-ish terrify chance compared to a bit more armor and nothing much else (referring to Abaddon).

Price wise, until we see Abaddon returning in egg form at some point in the future, grabbing a Slag while they're still low is more than recommended for any player of any class.

Kreasadriii
06-30-2014, 07:25 PM
Abbadon bro..
Your warrior move faster, high armor which means harder to be killed by enemies..
And it AA shadow damage nice too both PvP and PvE..

If you worried about gold, just go to slag, not bad for warrior.. and it will save your money too because cheaper (for now)

Jonnymaynard
06-30-2014, 07:28 PM
Just wait for dovabear, he has panic and damage in his AA and he have an amazing stat bonus.. what slag dont have
Abadon is a good thing for armor if you need some in elite.. also nice for leveling when a new cap comes out