PDA

View Full Version : Pure Int Mage For PVP? Build?

atarl
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I want a pure intel mage for pvp build
and also a bit of information about them?
are they good?
or waste of time?
pros and cons?
and if good , whats a good build?:rolleyes:

Zeus
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Ok so here it is
What to MAX: Drain life, heal, firestorm, Nightmare, BOV, BOM, Lightning, Weakness

REVIVE: 1(It gives a small buff)
Mana Shield:1
Frostbite: 2
Icestorm: 1
The rest you can put wherever you desire!

The combo for birds is Mana shield first, drain life, heal, lightning, frostbite, firestorm. You won't really get time for any debuffs, but if you can pop in nightmare in there before lightning.

This will work for pretty much any class although you can switch it around.

giayuan
01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
excuse me, i think you mean elf. And also, why heal? mana shield is on, heal does nothing

Zeus
01-05-2011, 10:55 PM
excuse me, i think you mean elf. And also, why heal? mana shield is on, heal does nothing

Because Birds blast it off first thing :). Trust me on this :).

BlueMagma
01-05-2011, 11:01 PM

As an Int Mage, they are easily hit and they get hit hard. No matter what, whether you have mana shield/buffs/debuffs, what are you gonna use to help heal yourself? certainly not pots so heal is a NECESSITY. Also, when mana shield is used up or wears off, healing helps stall time and lessens the chance of getting killed allowing for more time to kill off the opponent first.

Pharcyde
01-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Ok so here it is
What to MAX: Drain life, heal, firestorm, Nightmare, BOV, BOM, Lightning, Weakness

REVIVE: 1(It gives a small buff)
Mana Shield:1
Frostbite: 2
Icestorm: 1
The rest you can put wherever you desire!

The combo for birds is Mana shield first, drain life, heal, lightning, frostbite, firestorm. You won't really get time for any debuffs, but if you can pop in nightmare in there before lightning.

This will work for pretty much any class although you can switch it around.

Why frostbite not maxed?

That combo is decent, and good for all classes like he said, but you will get killed a lot because its not really excelling. If you really want to, you can figure out a warbird/pally pwning combo then a Dex bird pwning combo. Int mage vs Int mage is pretty tricky stuff, if you want I can help you in game some time.

atarl
01-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Why frostbite not maxed?

That combo is decent, and good for all classes like he said, but you will get killed a lot because its not really excelling. If you really want to, you can figure out a warbird/pally pwning combo then a Dex bird pwning combo. Int mage vs Int mage is pretty tricky stuff, if you want I can help you in game some time.

:) thanks, id like that. ima get a few levels first, and get good in the game cuz im a noob atm but ill let u know Thanks

mrpredalien
01-06-2011, 10:07 AM
The best order For me is
Blessings (both)-Heal-Drain-Debuffs (both)-Frostbite (optional you can do just fine without this)-FrostNova-FireStorm-lightning

wenoandrewiscool
01-06-2011, 10:27 AM
-__________- i pressed mudkipz page make it go away!!