PDA

View Full Version : Small Noob, Big World

LightPurple
06-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Hello Everyone :)

I recently remembered the email address for my lvl 20 rogue account (haven't touched the game since 6 months ago maybe?)

So without sounding too much like a beggar, can someone direct me to good XP gaining guides/tips/routes without saying "use the search button". I am a free player and for some reason I'm bad at finding guides in here ._. I got lucky enough I dug around for a skill build.

Also can anyone simplify how the event tier system will work? I have this weekend to do nothing other than have a no life, putting a cup out saying "guild please"

And did I say hello? Well Hello Again! :)

Layzi
06-30-2014, 11:07 AM
whats your ign?

Milan Lame Man
06-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Ad leveling, I did this but it wasn't very fast :-( At least someone else can correct me :-)
Try to find party for Watchers Tomb 4/Kraag Tomb 4, and run while you can.
If you can't find party, run the easiest map that still has mobs with blue dots - Kraken 3 (Grog beach) until about 26 or so, then first and last map until lv34, then go to Tindirin. For me Nordr is too difficult and Shuyal is complicated to unlock.

Your best source of gold will probably be selling gems, if you can carry a good amount of essence. If Shazbot or Klass gives reroll, you can try to solo Jarl/Stabb for Lockeds, but really there's no good source of gold atm.

Event works like this:
- You have 3 energy balls, each allows you to enter a portal that is always available. If your energy is not full, you'll get 1 energy every 8 hours. In theory you can also buy energy kits (very costly), or craft energy balls (we'll see).
- In the portal you fight some mobs and a boss. If you win, you get some points (10 for first boss, 20 for second, etc. 30 and 40).
- Once you get a set amount of points (not known yet), you reach Bronze tier, later Silver and later Golden where you stay
- On basic tier you only get first boss. On bronze tier, you get first and second. On silver, you get mix of all, on gold tier, you only get 3rd and 4th boss. Or something like this.

LightPurple
06-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Sorry for late reply, classes :(

My IGN : Crystality, I'm the noob with flapjack (I keep hearing a little kids voice saying "I love you captain"

And thanks Milan :3 I was just running pet quests in Ydra forest because I can easily kill off the people there :eagerness: I'll put your advice to use!