PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Gender-Conceiling Vanities

Asphiroth
06-30-2014, 11:39 AM
I think it would be really cool if we could get some vanities that could change or conceil the genders of the rogue and warrior. Mages don't have a gender, so they don't need one. Just to morph the bodies a little and reskin. Maybe add a thicker stomach and flatter chest/butt on the rogue and add breasts to the warrior and feminize the arms and hands.

Blackair142
06-30-2014, 02:04 PM
Bearded warriors with breasts? Sounds good to me.

Fyrce
06-30-2014, 02:33 PM
So interesting to me that so many people want to be so defined by gender...

Zylx
07-01-2014, 12:18 AM
So interesting to me that so many people want to be so defined by gender...

That's because socialization is defined by gender.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people speak differently to a guy than a girl and vice versa. A normal guy wouldnt walk up to a girl and say "hey, did you catch that game last night? Let's bro hug, man!". They'd say "hey, what's up?" and be conservative.

A girl wouldnt walk up to a guy and say "Omg, i think Zeusblade is cuteeee! And that chick wears like, too much makeup!". They'd say "Heyyyyy ._."

Ive studied enough about psychology to know that gender plays a huge role in socialization, and knowing someone's gender can save you from an embarrassing social remark.

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 12:51 AM
That's because socialization is defined by gender.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people speak differently to a guy than a girl and vice versa. A normal guy wouldnt walk up to a girl and say "hey, did you catch that game last night? Let's bro hug, man!". They'd say "hey, what's up?" and be conservative.

A girl wouldnt walk up to a guy and say "Omg, i think Zeusblade is cuteeee! And that chick wears like, too much makeup!". They'd say "Heyyyyy ._."

Ive studied enough about psychology to know that gender plays a huge role in socialization, and knowing someone's gender can save you from an embarrassing social remark.
Sounds like you wanna call me a cute man.

Zylx
07-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Sounds like you wanna call me a cute man.

Maybe i was quoting Zenny ;)

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 01:39 AM
maybe i was quoting zenny ;)

zeusblade is sexy and cute than zenny ;)
lol wut!

Zylx
07-01-2014, 02:24 AM
lol wut! Zylx is a super sexy guy! Im a nuuubb

If you say so;)

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 03:26 AM
If you say so, then I should be noob and poor like Hoardseeker, also sexy and cute but noob;)
lol wut.

Hoardseeker
07-01-2014, 07:51 AM
gold sir
Sir gold pls
Pls sir only 10mil
Sir gold
Gold sir gold
Only 10mil Sir
Sir pls sir gold sir
Sir 10mil gold sir
Sir pls sir?

Lol wut?

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Everyone! I have some good news for you! Today..you can call me NoobSeeker, the noob who always begging for golds, but sexy and cute but very POOR, If u want to call me NoobSeeker, first u must give me 100m! ;)
What..the....LOL!