PDA

View Full Version : Re-spec help.

ballersburden
01-06-2011, 02:07 AM
To get your STR to just the exact amount to use rift items (158) without having to re-spec 2 times and wasting money twice?

For example, if I want to have JUST enough STR for rift and want to add all the other points into DEX I will:

Get enough STR points to hold zuraz lance, then that gives me extra str, then get enough for cyber gear, and then that gives me STR again also, so I end up with extra STR... more than I wanted and I have to take some away again to get it down to 158 so it's just enough to hold those items and throw the rest into DEX. I always have to spend re-spec points twice when doing it like this.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks.

ECHUSER
01-06-2011, 01:49 PM
the absolute min to have rift is 125 str. look for thread on dual spec. if you dont want to dual spec, the absolute min to wear rift is 154 str. just put the helmet on first. why so much dex? are you planning to be a bow bear? if not, the recommended amount of dex is just enough to get your hit % to 100. the rest should go in str

Snakespeare
01-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Most Osiris gear gets you 8 str, so four times 8 is 32 (don't use a 2-H weap). And then you can equip three rift items that give 11 each, or 33 to maintain the number. If you have one Zuraz instead of an Osiris that works, too.

158 - 32 is 126, or with Zuraz 158-33 is 125.

Trick is to use Osiris helm level 40 (I think) and shield level 40 to get you up to equipping the other Osiris level 45 gear.

Here is your study material: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8387-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-I-amp-Part-II

ballersburden
01-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah, the items I'm using at the moment are:

-Cyber Skull of the Rift
-Zuraz Shock Lance
-Cyber Armor of the Rift
-Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift

For some reason I thought that having a higher percentage on your "Hit" meant you landed shots more often, I guess I was wrong haha. So I should re-spec and have just enough DEX for 100% hit rate, and throw the rest into STR for more health and damage correct? Not really bad if I lose some CRIT since I will be hitting sort of harder now right?

GELLIO77
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
[URL="http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?13772-Dual-Spec-Guide."]