PDA

View Full Version : im inviting you all !!!!

uunknownn
07-01-2014, 02:13 AM
im inviting all twinkers to try level 22-23 bracket
why choosing this bracket??
1. 70% balance to al classes esp. rogue and warrior ,mage and rogue.
2. too many pros.
3. the clash is not boring since every class has lots of dmg (fast face battle)

what you think???:D:D:D

-no
07-01-2014, 03:06 AM
How much is a decent war set?

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 03:20 AM
I think this is boring after u invited all twinkers.

Xenobiotic
07-01-2014, 07:16 AM
Don't joke please, I've played L22-23 for like 4 months and I'll tell you. 22-23 is basically gang, spawn, block, and trash. There is no space for people, literally no space. Every match I get into I either have to say,"Quick join" or "Leave, blocked". It ain't fun and the damage is so low, each clash takes about 6-7 years. Come to endgame, it's way easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bangbam
07-01-2014, 11:28 AM
since iv been playing at 23 for 6+months i agree with xeno.
Alot of the rich people there have no skill tbh. its all the people who have been playing there for a while who has the skills that are decently geared

Bangbam
07-01-2014, 11:29 AM
new rich people*

Trenton
07-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Don't joke please, I've played L22-23 for like 4 months and I'll tell you. 22-23 is basically gang, spawn, block, and trash. There is no space for people, literally no space. Every match I get into I either have to say,"Quick join" or "Leave, blocked". It ain't fun and the damage is so low, each clash takes about 6-7 years. Come to endgame, it's way easier.

Is the problem that you can't 1 hit mages? :(

Xenobiotic
07-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Is the problem that you can't 1 hit mages? :(

A little, yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hottsauce
07-01-2014, 02:08 PM
im inviting all twinkers to try level 22-23 bracket
why choosing this bracket??
1. 70% balance to al classes esp. rogue and warrior ,mage and rogue.
2. too many pros.
3. the clash is not boring since every class has lots of dmg (fast face battle)
what you think???:D:D:D

I've been playing at lvl 21-23 bracket for a few months now & I can say that points 1 - 3 are true.
The reason you get spot blocks is due to some guilds know if they let particular guilds get a 5 man/women team in the room then they have little chance of winning. Guilds have recently called 4 or 5 warriors to clashes to try & win because YES there is lots of good competition in this bracket.
Also a BIG plus some guilds even though enemies in pvp have respect for each other to allow fair clashes of equal members for both sides. Battles are fast and fun... the only battles I Zzz at is when a guild has to swap out vs. us and use 4 - 5 warriors then it becomes a terrible lag fest & long boring fight with HoR party by so many warriors. (we always try to max our warriors at 2 but may sometimes go with 3 if enemy has called 5 Zzz tanks)
ALL IN ALL 21-23 is a VERY FUN, Competitive bracket that I thk that many will enjoy. I do recommend joining a guild though. Kinda tough to solo it here, but it is possible.

Blindness
07-01-2014, 11:46 PM
This brackets always welcome fair war no doubt.....if you ask nicely :D

Saribeau
07-02-2014, 11:25 AM
This brackets always welcome fair war no doubt.....if you ask nicely :D

yes. everyone gangs each other in all brackets, but if u start off being nice, it will happen less, right?

Blindness
07-02-2014, 11:26 AM
yes. everyone gangs each other in all brackets, but if u start off being nice, it will happen less, right?

Very true bro :)

uunknownn
07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
With all due respect to end game pvpiers we all know trashtalk,blocking, gangings is in every bbracket maybe worst in endgame.
Look at those threads of magnum etc.lets face it we twinks Cox we don't have enough golds to spend 20-50m just to play pvp.
endgame is all bout gears. I also have rogue in endgame .I played pvp when maulers t ime .so I know the different.bet skilled and just a geared player .

Ishtmeet
07-06-2014, 03:00 AM

Happens everywhere mate. :-)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
07-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Xeno and bang are right. And it's not just that, people have no respect for 1v1s. And whenever you challenge someone to a legit 5v5, they're too scared to fight. They just say "haha die food". Heck even we set up a 5v5 against Blacklisted in 27, and that's saying a lot.

UndeadJudge
07-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Xeno and bang are right. And it's not just that, people have no respect for 1v1s, they ask for guildies to help if they get close to dying. And whenever you challenge someone to a legit 5v5, they're too scared to fight. They just say "haha die food". Heck even we set up a 5v5 against Blacklisted in 27, and that's saying a lot.
Sorry for double post, total accident. Ignore.

zwapper
07-07-2014, 01:27 AM
i agree with xeno and bang. too boring on lvl 22-23. i've been playing this bracket for around 5 months and i found only few descent rouges playing on this bracket and most of warriors here are just playing bully and ganging mages. thats why i moved up to lvl 26.

kurd4ever
07-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Lvl 22 bracet sucks ive bern play there for some time with my rogue there are no fun lol if you want real bracet come to lvl 18 here is also gang/trash/blok but here you can atleast make fair vs and your skill mathers in here not like in 22 i killed in 1 combo so boring so i would say 22 is not a fun twink bracet to play in

Bangbam
07-09-2014, 09:05 PM
lol with the new event gear
you wont be seeing many mages there anymore

Saribeau
07-10-2014, 10:15 AM

Very true bro :)

this is what I have learned in 1.5 years of playing.

Saribeau
07-10-2014, 10:16 AM
I played this bracket a while ago and I remember it would be 2 wars and 3 rogues on my team, and 4-5 wars on the other team. what.....fun...

Zynzyn
07-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Every match I get into I either have to say,"Quick join" or "Leave, blocked".

Its like that at almost every level these days. Thats why we need a dueling arena, for those of us who do not wish to constantly gang or be ganged.

Demreb Superal
07-13-2014, 07:41 AM
Invitation from "gennie ryodan" hehe

Rotler
07-15-2014, 07:55 PM
I have done lvl 21 - 23 Pvp for pretty long time and i have to say in the beggining when you don't have a guild you will get easily ganged. But after all me and few friends made some guild but i was so funny how other guilds started ally each other to take our guild down when they simply were afraid to clash us 5 vs 5. So they started ally each other to spot block us when their were to lose the they wanted to join us. And the trash talk on that bracket was just like the same as in other twink brackets I must say there was more trash talk in lvl 21-23 than in endgame and there were not as many pros as I've only seen a few that were good, the rest was only +1 dead leaved the Ctf room for me it was only fun to play lvl 21 - 23 Pvp for 1 month after i quitted my rogue on that lvl bracket.
You should not have.
Block Gangs Trash we all have have seen been in it.

So why be left out do the same.
IGN Rotler If you do need help or wanna 5v5 Ever Pm Me.

But Never be a Quitter.

Rotler
07-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Lvl 22 bracet sucks ive bern play there for some time with my rogue there are no fun lol if you want real bracet come to lvl 18 here is also gang/trash/blok but here you can atleast make fair vs and your skill mathers in here not like in 22 i killed in 1 combo so boring so i would say 22 is not a fun twink bracet to play in
At lv 21 Fair 1v1 is respected as well but by Respected Pro. Players and Not newbies.

And which Lv do not gang or Block all does Pvp is a Arena with no rules set.

You can make your own rule or make the enimies run on your rules.

Choice is urs.
If u want 1v1 ever I respect it.
ENJOY.

Hugso
07-16-2014, 09:36 PM

Yeah come to end game n spend 100m plus just to fit in. Ur a noob. U don't know anything lmao

Xeusx
07-17-2014, 01:43 AM
Yeah come to end game n spend 100m plus just to fit in. Ur a noob. U don't know anything lmao
Respect peoples please, Do you know Forum Rules?

Cheats
07-17-2014, 01:56 AM
I don't feel any challenge from level 22-23. Anyway nice try.

Counterhit ph
07-17-2014, 04:56 AM
Come to endgame

Or Lvl36-39 :)

Xenobiotic
07-17-2014, 06:29 AM

I spent 20k and I'm better than most mythic rogues, plus, how long have you been playing 21-23? I've been there since S3.