PDA

View Full Version : I can see through the floor!

nazgulking
01-06-2011, 05:58 AM
Hey folks!
These days I've been leveling a bear from the scratch my bear and trought the levels of balefort and Fanthom Crypts I've seen a bug that is an eyesore. When you approach a pit (for example the ones you encounter in the king of pain boss room) from a certain angle you can see the bottom of that pit trhough the floor!
Anyone have seen it too?

Arterra
01-06-2011, 06:59 AM
i think its glass. odd though, but whatever. maybe should be thought of.

FluffNStuff
01-06-2011, 05:44 PM
It is a clipping issue, and has always been there. It is pretty cool if you kill certain bosses, like Vyx for example, you can see them being 'dragged to hell'.

Kossi
01-06-2011, 05:51 PM
It is a clipping issue, and has always been there. It is pretty cool if you kill certain bosses, like Vyx for example, you can see them being 'dragged to hell'.

lol!

/10 chars

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 06:14 PM

Lol I used to say the same thing when I was hunting him and someone pointed it out. Very fitting for such a stingy demon!

Arterra
01-06-2011, 06:49 PM
o wait... i must have thought you where saying something else... ignore my first post >.<

Snakespeare
01-06-2011, 08:42 PM
No, he's talking about Balefort, in one of the first rooms, there is a floor that you can't see, right from the start. You have to walk on air. But if you rotate the view, you can see the floor. I know because I have been levelling Snakespear (no final e) in there the last few days. It wasn't as bad before as it is now. If I see it again, I will give a more exact description. It does seem to be a bug.

FluffNStuff
01-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Wait, do you mean deaf eyes room?

cuard
01-06-2011, 09:00 PM
very many time idk what it is, i see people when the log sinking to hell or monsters :)

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Wait, do you mean deaf eyes room?

Deaf eyes? Lol. Not sure how that would work...