PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun fire pendant?

Sirnoobalot
07-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know what is that?

Samhayne
07-01-2014, 02:32 PM
On the Ursoth's Assault token vendor there are recipies that allow you to craft your Leprechaun Fire Pendant. They add some base stat of that type (+3 I believe). Fire is Dex, Blood is Str, etc.

Kakashis
07-01-2014, 03:05 PM
+3 to lep? Meeh

utpal
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
yep. if its grand then +6.
so a perfect lep with new craft recepi will have +18 stats :D

Milan Lame Man
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Are existing gems preserved when crafting? (I assume it takes an existing Lepre/Jack as a base).
I've crafted Tarloks gems into my Lepre collection and it's not so easy to rebuild that...

epicrrr
07-01-2014, 03:35 PM
On the Ursoth's Assault token vendor there are recipies that allow you to craft your Leprechaun Fire Pendant. They add some base stat of that type (+3 I believe). Fire is Dex, Blood is Str, etc.

LEPRE ON PVP hahahaha mehhhh :|

Samhayne
07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
LEPRE ON PVP hahahaha mehhhh :|

Wear a Lep or a lucky rabbits foot... everyone needs some luck, no?

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Wear a Lep or a lucky rabbits foot... everyone needs some luck, no?
Everyone needs some luck to kill anyone xD

Capolista
07-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Are existing gems preserved when crafting? (I assume it takes an existing Lepre/Jack as a base).
I've crafted Tarloks gems into my Lepre collection and it's not so easy to rebuild that...

I need urgent confirmation from developers team about this issue ..

If we already have lepre/jack fully grand gems, are those grand gems got replace or not ??

Kapirotoftime
07-01-2014, 07:11 PM
is this tradeable ? i think it should have a different effect ( blue for galcian ,red for blood , yellow for fire )

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 07:16 PM
I need urgent confirmation from developers team about this issue ..

If we already have lepre/jack fully grand gems, are those grand gems got replace or not ??

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I have a couple of grand tarlok gems on my lep, and would not want to lose those.

basketholic209
07-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Please answer this Sam :)

Crowsfoot
07-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Wear a Lep or a lucky rabbit's foot... everyone needs some luck, no?
I prefer a lucky Crow's foot. Granted, this may be why I have poor luck.

Legallyblonde
07-01-2014, 10:45 PM
do these new lepre have new particles?

These perf +18 leps would be good lvl 1-5 twink amulets :p

Valkiryas
07-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Too useless I guess :/

Capolista
07-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Still waiting for the news about upgrading event recipe leprechaunt with existing grand gems ..

Do we keep the grand gems?

Or it will be lost on the process?

Handel
07-05-2014, 05:50 PM

Anyone able to answer this yet?

Kakashis
07-05-2014, 06:39 PM
All gems are gone after crafting. And you can't get +18. They're like the regular ones but bonus 3 base stats.

Madnex
07-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Anyone able to answer this yet?
They're lost but overall you can get equal points without supers at all plus the opportunity to further increase the maximum stats possible out of the item. Say you want to make a blood one (+3 STR) - even if you use a full perfect blood leprechaun amulet (+6 STR), afterwards you can reach the same (+6) with plain normal gems (+1 per each of the three slots) and the static (+3) boost.

So unless you're emotionally attached to your perfect leprechaun (which you shouldn't have gemmed perfectly in the first place for obvious reasons), it's a fairly safe way to go.

basketholic209
07-06-2014, 04:48 AM
They're lost but overall you can get equal points without supers at all plus the opportunity to further increase the maximum stats possible out of the item. Say you want to make a blood one (+3 STR) - even if you use a full perfect blood leprechaun amulet (+6 STR), afterwards you can reach the same (+6) with plain normal gems (+1 per each of the three slots) and the static (+3) boost.

So unless you're emotionally attached to your perfect leprechaun (which you shouldn't have gemmed perfectly in the first place for obvious reasons), it's a fairly safe way to go.
Problem is that mine is not perfect fire, but perfect tarlok wind jack pendant, lol. It would take around 5 - 10m (at current auction prices) to make those again :(

Madnex
07-06-2014, 05:18 AM
Problem is that mine is not perfect fire, but perfect tarlok wind jack pendant, lol. It would take around 5 - 10m (at current auction prices) to make those again :(
Why would you even.. +6 DEX and 3 +INT = 5m?!

Steps:
-Purchase Leprechaun Blood Recipe.
-Make your clean Leprechaun +3 STR with recipe.
-Craft three Elondrian Shards in that.

Done.

_ck
07-06-2014, 10:58 AM
I have a really noob question:

Do you need to own an existing Leprechaun pendant to use this recipe or will it craft a completely new pendant?

I.e. if I don't own a Leprechaun pendant (and can't afford to buy one), is there any point for me to buy one of these recipes?

Rare
07-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Don't want to mess up this perfect tarlok wind gems!!

Rare
07-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Why would you even.. +6 DEX and 3 +INT = 5m?!

Steps:
-Purchase Leprechaun Blood Recipe.
-Make your clean Leprechaun +3 STR with recipe.
-Craft three Elondrian Shards in that.

Done.

Apparently people know something I don't

Madnex
07-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Apparently people know something I don't
It's what a leprechaun should look like! 6 DEX and 3 INT give roughly what, 5 more damage and 33 HP? Elondrian shards give clean 89 HP and that's without supers at all. Why would anyone even invest so much gold for such a slight damage boost *only* for the few seconds before the boss kill beats me lol.

_ck
07-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I have a really noob question:

Do you need to own an existing Leprechaun pendant to use this recipe or will it craft a completely new pendant?

I.e. if I don't own a Leprechaun pendant (and can't afford to buy one), is there any point for me to buy one of these recipes?

Anyone know? Please.

will0
07-06-2014, 08:31 PM
yep this is pretty much useless to me .... rather not spend so much on this 'new' lep amulet

Madnex
07-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Anyone know? Please.
Of course you need an existing pendant, the recipe is improving the existing one not making one poof out of air. :)