PDA

View Full Version : Shards

Kakashis
07-01-2014, 02:34 PM
What do these shards do? Also what are the jack pendants?

Madnex
07-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Shards can be considered a new type of gem you can craft on your items. They net higher HP bonus than STR gems but don't offer any damage advantage for the warrior class. They pendant ones are also crafting-related and they enhance your already existing amulets with +3 of the stat in parenthesis without occupying a gem slot (DEX/INT/STR).

Kuragasi
07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Do those attributes stack or is it a one time thing?

basketholic209
07-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Shards can be considered a new type of gem you can craft on your items. They net higher HP bonus than STR gems but don't offer any damage advantage for the warrior class. They pendant ones are also crafting-related and they enhance your already existing amulets with +3 of the stat in parenthesis without occupying a gem slot (DEX/INT/STR).
Have you already tried crafting one? I need to know whether existing gems will be lost after being crafted.

Madnex
07-01-2014, 09:35 PM
They get lost but potentially the revised amulets can stack up to more points. I think Carapace mentioned something like that in the CB, I'll try to find in the archive and get back to ya mate. :)

Visiting
07-02-2014, 03:10 PM
So in theory I could have a Lep with 3+ str,dex,int without using gems? And then if I perfed it with super Tarlok, at low level twink it'd own?!