PDA

View Full Version : Essences for Plat

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Here it is STS. I am 'Pick up and Play' player. I have a job, I don't have the time to spend hours and hours grinding on this game. I represent a large majority of the plat buyers. We were already disappointed to see the new red pet go to the LB people only. We can't achieve this, being working professionals.

So, we have been looking forward to spending our plat on the new crafted event crates. We already plat our way to get the recipe, and will plat out our crates. No problem!!!

You made those essences redic. There is NO WAY we will be able to grind for them and craft our locked into the event crates. We just tested out some maps and those essences are very few and far.

I am asking you to please make these essences used to craft the crates purchasable with plat at the vendor. You will lose many players over this if we don't see a solution.

Thank you for listening and I hope you take this into consideration. We are grateful for all you do for the community.

keikali
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I've run KT4 over 5 times already and not 1 Elondrian Essence has dropped. How do you expect me to craft any crates at all.

We all have our own personal lives to attend to and not have all day grinding away for this.

Increase the drop rate and allow them to be purchasable in bulk from the store by Plat or even Gold.

Reunegade
07-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Will thank soon. This is a major problem, please either raise the drop rates or make the purchasable for platinum.

utpal
07-01-2014, 02:59 PM
same. I too can't grind all day even though its summer vacation to me.

notfaded1
07-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I concur with Candy we're willing to write off any chance at leaderboard red pets since we have jobs and work but its rediculous that we're now in wt4 trying to farm essence and having little luck getting the essences while still getting the old ones too. We need a vendor that will sell us the essence. We grinded out recipe right away and then realized on new area we would never get enough essence to make hardly anything... and honestly wt4 isn't really what we'd prefer to be doing anyhow we'd rather be grinding in the new area and maybe getting some normal drops while we energy thru new area.

We're begging to not have event be grinding in wt4!

We know u want to get paid so u can make it a plat thing but we want a chance to work through our locked that we have in a reasonable amount of time. If the plan is that Carapace wants to change the game and ditch locked crates that's fine but give us something to get thru this transition... after this it can be the end of locked grand crates of the watch if thats what you want. I just want to get out in front of this now. I think i can speak for most all plat buying old players whe i say there's no way we're going to make it thru 3cweeks of this in wt4. Its like trying to cap every other day for 3 weeks!

At first we thought all the crates would convert then i think we can even accept the 3 to 1 but this essence thing for anything but making energy for non-plat users is going to be a disaster. Why are all of us old plat buying crate openers being punished like this?

Samhayne
07-01-2014, 03:04 PM
The event runs over 3 weeks. The event has been on for about 1.5 hours, so let's see how it goes, ok? We don't want Mythics to flood the market and have their value be correspondingly low.

We'll see how things progress. I really appreciate you taking the time to write with your input. I value it and hear you.

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 03:12 PM
The event runs over 3 weeks. The event has been on for about 1.5 hours, so let's see how it goes, ok? We don't want Mythics to flood the market and have their value be correspondingly low.

We'll see how things progress. I really appreciate you taking the time to write with your input. I value it and hear you.

Today we took off work to farm the event...

I have yet to have a single elondria essence drop. Yes we don't want mythics to flood, but come on...

Reunegade
07-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Sam I agree with you, but we don't want nobody to get mythics either. Maybe to find a balance between the two?

keikali
07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
(2) things you haven't accounted for. The time it takes to farm the essences and then to craft the crate itself.

Say you farm for 1 hour and then craft say (2) Crates, there is still another 4 hours for the craft to finish.

There should be no reason to be farming for an hour or more just for essences.

utpal
07-01-2014, 03:17 PM
making essences buyable only through tokens would be nice.
also the new maps has no enemies.
only 6 vines [•_•]

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 03:18 PM
(2) things you haven't accounted for. The time it takes to farm the essences and then to craft the crate itself.

Say you farm for 1 hour and then craft say (2) Crates, there is still another 4 hours for the craft to finish.

There should be no reason to be farming for an hour or more just for essences.

I had already planned to plat out the crafting time of every single one of those event crates. We even set a budget for this.

notfaded1
07-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I would just rather be grinding new bosses than wt4 because of the essences... we still have a bunch of hoops to jump thru its the hours of wt4 that i'm already not liking but thats where we're being driven because of this essence thing. I appreciate the responce Sam.

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Here it is STS. I am 'Pick up and Play' player. I have a job, I don't have the time to spend hours and hours grinding on this game. I represent a large majority of the plat buyers. We were already disappointed to see the new red pet go to the LB people only. We can't achieve this, being working professionals.

So, we have been looking forward to spending our plat on the new crafted event crates. We already plat our way to get the recipe, and will plat out our crates. No problem!!!

You made those essences redic. There is NO WAY we will be able to grind for them and craft our locked into the event crates. We just tested out some maps and those essences are very few and far.

I am asking you to please make these essences used to craft the crates purchasable with plat at the vendor. You will lose many players over this if we don't see a solution.

Thank you for listening and I hope you take this into consideration. We are grateful for all you do for the community.

So here is what you do: buy the event crates from someone else who crafted them and who had the time to farm for these rare essences. If you have tons of non-event crates you were planning to craft, then sell them to someone else who is able to craft them.

As a big plat spender, I'm sure you can afford it. :)

There should be some things in this game that cannot be purchased for plat and instead must be worked for, and they should not be limited to useless vanity banners.

epicrrr
07-01-2014, 03:35 PM
I've test run 5 WT2 and got around 5 and not a day has passed yet, give it time lol

Rare
07-01-2014, 03:42 PM
So here is what you do: buy the event crates from someone else who crafted them and who had the time to farm for these rare essences. If you have tons of non-event crates you were planning to craft, then sell them to someone else who is able to craft them.

Or open them... js

wvhills
07-01-2014, 03:46 PM
I saw in a video where Justg said something about gaming was shifting from pick up and play to mid-hardcore. if i remember that right then it explains the changes u guys are seeing.

Rare
07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
I saw in a video where Justg said something about gaming was shifting from pick up and play to mid-hardcore. if i remember that right then it explains the changes u guys are seeing.

was that from around march of last year? lol

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 03:48 PM

As a big plat spender, I'm sure you can afford it. :)

There should be some things in this game that cannot be purchased for plat and instead must be worked for, and they should not be limited to useless vanity banners.

It's the fact that I am a working professional and as much as I would love to grind these essences, I simply don't have enough time to do so. The people who love the grind and have time, can grind out those bears, they can grind the red pets and leader boards, heck, they can even grind out energy essences and do all of this without plat.

Again, those of us who play mobile games because they have a 'pick up and play' element to them would like to see essences either (1) increased drop rate or (2) at the vendor to buy with tokens, gold, or plat.

wvhills
07-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Lol. I'll look tomorrow if i can remember. :)

wvhills
07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
It's the fact that I am a working professional and as much as I would love to grind these essences, I simply don't have enough time to do so. The people who love the grind and have time, can grind out those bears, they can grind the red pets and leader boards, heck, they can even grind out energy essences and do all of this without plat.

Again, those of us who play mobile games because they have a 'pick up and play' element to them would like to see essences either (1) increased drop rate or (2) at the vendor to buy with tokens, gold, or plat.

candy, just quit ur job and move into ur parents basement and play games all day! haha. :D

obee
07-01-2014, 04:02 PM
at the same time not everyone had plat -.-

Samhayne
07-01-2014, 04:05 PM

Candylicks,

I think what Energizeric is pointing out is an economic aspect. If you don't have time to farm essences to craft 2X Locked Crates, you can instead purchase those 2X Locked Crates via the Consignment Shop or directly from other players who do have the time to farm and craft them.

Let's just let it play out a bit, ok?

Again, I appreciate your viewpoint and we are watching how things are going.

devoo
07-01-2014, 04:24 PM
This is an event for plat users . Like goblin event this Is so boring ..make no fun. Tarlok event was great. Free portals ..sts think just at money ..that's bad PLS make a event for none plat buyer

Rare
07-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Candylicks,

I think what Energizeric is pointing out is an economic aspect. If you don't have time to farm essences to craft 2X Locked Crates, you can instead purchase those 2X Locked Crates via the Consignment Shop or directly from other players who do have the time to farm and craft them.

Yeah. He doesn't get that people who have already invested millions in crates don't want to invest 100k more per crate.

I'm not interested in buying an elite golden chest AND paying 15 plat to open it.

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 04:37 PM
This is an event for plat users . Like goblin event this Is so boring ..make no fun. Tarlok event was great. Free portals ..sts think just at money ..that's bad PLS make a event for none plat buyer
Goblin event is just a TESTING event, they are testing the event so they can make the event system even more better, but Remember, you can achieve gold tier within 3 weeks, its fun, after you achieve gold tier, you will get Dovabear egg, you can sell it a lot of golds.

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Yeah. He doesn't get that people who have already invested millions in crates don't want to invest 100k more per crate.

I'm not interested in buying an elite golden chest AND paying 15 plat to open it.

This exactly. We have been buying and farming locked with the idea the new mythics would be inside. I have 1000 locked....

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Candylicks,

Sure thing Sam. I really appreciated you looking at this thread and taking the time to respond to me here. Will for sure keep ya posted on how it goes.

devoo
07-01-2014, 04:58 PM
If over lets say 2.000 ppls sell a dovabear they will drop to 200k or so ^^ I just mean when the tarlok event was the feeling was much better and u was able to get all without buying plat. This was a very great system and idk why they changed it

Iliketolol
07-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Goblin event is just a TESTING event, they are testing the event so they can make the event system even more better, but Remember, you can achieve gold tier within 3 weeks, its fun, after you achieve gold tier, you will get Dovabear egg, you can sell it a lot of golds.

How are you so sure that dovabear will come as an egg? Did you just said fun? We college going students/working people only get like 2-4 hours to play game i burnt over 100k gold just to play new event for 30mins.. Crafting is useless as we cannot play game in intervals -_- and on top of that there are 1580 locks rottening in my inventory that i cannot craft even if i use all my toons..
Theres more.. I loaded my account with obscene amount of platinum on last sale just to open locks in this event but guess what i dont have new locks -_-..

Lol @ Testing of goblin event :thumbdown:

Arrowz
07-01-2014, 05:04 PM
What are u people even talking about? Ive done two runs in wt4 and gotten enough essences to craft two elondrian locked crates. You people need to stop being so lazy and put in a little bit of work instead of complaining that platinum wont give everything u want right away just because u waved ur credit card. And if u don't have enough time to farm essences well then deal with it.

Reunegade
How are you so sure that dovabear will come as an egg? Did you just said fun? We college going students/working people only get like 2-4 hours to play game i burnt over 100k gold just to play new event for 30mins.. Crafting is useless as we cannot play game in intervals -_- and on top of that there are 1580 locks rottening in my inventory that i cannot craft even if i use all my toons..
Theres more.. I loaded my account with obscene amount of platinum on last sale just to open locks in this event but guess what i dont have new locks -_-..

Lol @ Testing of goblin event :thumbdown:
Dovabear is an egg. They have stated it many times.

Reunegade
What are u people even talking about? Ive done two runs in wt4 and gotten enough essences to craft two elondrian locked crates. You people need to stop being so lazy and put in a little bit of work instead of complaining that platinum wont give everything u want right away just because u waved ur credit card. And if u don't have enough time to farm essences well then deal with it.
First, luck.

Second, they've farmed way more than you, seeing as you only did 2 runs.

Iliketolol
07-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Dovabear is an egg. They have stated it many times.

Oh kk, didn't knew that been inactive on forums recently..

Reunegade
07-01-2014, 05:07 PM
It's all good. :)

alexdroog
07-01-2014, 05:17 PM
10 kt4 runs and 3 elorian essences. Not good...

csyui
07-01-2014, 05:21 PM
It will be better if replacing the lock crate of watch dropped from event bosses with the new one.

utpal
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM
since we pay gold/plat for energy kits, elondrain essences must drop from enemies as well as bosses of elondrian portal.

Arrowz
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM
You people are complaining way too much considering this event has been out for less than 4 hours. Give it time and stop asking for changes already.

Rare
07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
You people are complaining way too much considering this event has been out for less than 4 hours. Give it time and stop asking for changes already.

Maybe, just maybe, its because this what sts has trained us to do from the start? Crates. The easy way. Spend money for best gear. Now, all of a sudden, after waiting sooooo long. And people planning for soooooo long and waiting, you just... change it. You want to tell these people that have been lining your pockets "now you have to grind for hours on end for what was one as simple as a click."

Don't act surprised about the raging.

Instanthumor
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM

Increase essence drops. Decrease mythic drop chance in the crates.

@Candylicks
I'd figure you'd be rich already. If I were you (with gold and Platinum), I wouldn't waste any time on these events unless you want to make some profit. Just wait for someone else selling their new mythic weapons, and purchase tokens from the vendor with Platinum for the other accessories.

Kross
07-01-2014, 06:21 PM
oh noes! If the new mythics dont flood the market how will i ever be able to buy one for any given toon if they're ridiculously over priced?! And the new bulawark which i need for main toon cant even be used in both pvp and pve! Not fair for warriors to have to grind for multiple gear sets for pve and pvp uses! Krunch 2 is too elusive and isnt part of the elusive 4 ap! If grinding is what i gotta do...it's what imma keep doing. :l

Capolista
07-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Try grog beach & skull cove to farming elondrian essences

Classychic
07-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Sam, I think that Elondrian essences have too much of a low drop rate in the event map itself. I hope you guys will look into it. I've ran up to 2,700 pts but have not looted any Elondrian essence the whole time. Thanks! :)

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

Kross
07-01-2014, 06:27 PM
wow i cant wait to hit 2700 pts...im also waiting on trialpay to reward my account with plat i paid for :l

obee
07-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Guys not everyone has plat, realize that

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
07-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Guys not everyone has plat, realize that

Hey Obee, realize this. Not everyone had the time for this.

obee
07-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey Obee, realize this. Not everyone had the time for this.

I agree withthat, but plat payer shouldn't have to have everything easy to themselves

Zeus
07-01-2014, 06:55 PM
I agree withthat, but plat payer shouldn't have to have everything easy to themselves

They're the ones that fund the game. The rule was always this: If you don't have plat, you can spend the time. If you don't have time, you can spend the platinum. This event has a lot of grey area on that rule and frankly, I do not like it.

Essentially, to excel in this event - you need to have both time and platinum.

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I have been grinding non stop since the event dropped. Took a 1/2 day off with Fade. It's been over 5 hours. I've crafted 5 event crates. Js..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 06:59 PM

The drop rate on the essences is not so bad. I farmed in WT4 for a half hour and in that time I got 14 elondrian essences and 5 energy essences. That was enough to fill up all my crafting slots with energy and crates.

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 06:59 PM
And ask anyone who is on forums where Candy is. That's right putting in my freaking time....

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Adding in to the 100 ppl pm me if I have mythic to sell. No. Support me here and get us better access to these essences.

Derezzzed
07-01-2014, 07:46 PM
+1 drop rates for both types are on the low side

Pandamoni
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM
My ign in order and chaos is loveliest (case sensitive) and I'm on android on the Arcadian forest (first one) server.

Zeus
07-01-2014, 07:59 PM
My ign in order and chaos is loveliest (case sensitive) and I'm on android on the Arcadian forest (first one) server.

Lol!

Hectororius
07-01-2014, 08:12 PM
I had a feeling that this would be the result. 3 minutes of fun followed by hours of frustration.

I appreciate STS caring about balancing the drop rate and making things "Fair", but like most people with families and work responsibilities will not be enjoying this event at all.

As for just buying crates on the market, thats all well and good, but like most, just about everyone waiting for this event to go live saved up 100's if not 1000's of crates in preparation for it. Considering that STS back pedaled on allowing mythics to drop from regular crates is telling of the direction where the game is heading.

I'll be supporting my guildmates and friends, but as a formerly satisfied mid-core player, the direction the game is taking is quite frankly disappointing.

Reunegade
07-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Well, I recommend farming in WT4. Way better drop rates. I get 1 every run, so it's kind of worth it now.

obee
07-01-2014, 08:35 PM
You can't please everyone. And wt4,kt4, and km3. Lots of essences. Don't complain lol plenty of them there!

obee
07-01-2014, 08:36 PM
I had a feeling that this would be the result. 3 minutes of fun followed by hours of frustration.

I appreciate STS caring about balancing the drop rate and making things "Fair", but like most people with families and work responsibilities will not be enjoying this event at all.

As for just buying crates on the market, thats all well and good, but like most, just about everyone waiting for this event to go live saved up 100's if not 1000's of crates in preparation for it. Considering that STS back pedaled on allowing mythics to drop from regular crates is telling of the direction where the game is heading.

I'll be supporting my guildmates and friends, but as a formerly satisfied mid-core player, the direction the game is taking is quite frankly disappointing.

That's why you don't assume lol. And dude sts can't please everyone. STS runs this game. Not the plat buyers. It was your decsion to load up

Classychic
07-01-2014, 08:43 PM
I have no problem grinding for essences. My things is they don't drop in the event map. If they do, it's too low of a drop rate. So basically you have to choose between running for tokens or for essences. I want to be able to do both, please.

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

Kreasadriii
07-01-2014, 08:47 PM
in my best effort I farm the essence and need more slot crafting X_X

milkshaky
07-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Drop rates seem unbalanced too IMO. I wouldn't mind spending plat to buy them. Its a fair enough suggestion.

kixkaxx
07-01-2014, 09:29 PM
The more locks being opened, the lower the price of mythic weapon. So as a non-plat user I am willing to see plat user having a easy way to get mythic weapons: Only in this case I can afford them with gold.

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 11:18 PM
The more locks being opened, the lower the price of mythic weapon. So as a non-plat user I am willing to see plat user having a easy way to get mythic weapons: Only in this case I can afford them with gold.

If there were going to be so many mythic weapons, then it should not be mythic but be legendary. The whole point of it being mythic is to be very rare.

Valkiryas
07-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Energizeric you have all my support, if the essences will be buyable with platinum the Locked elondrian will drop to lees than 20k

Also is a good way for the non-platinum user to get some gold.

Zeus
07-01-2014, 11:24 PM
If there were going to be so many mythic weapons, then it should not be mythic but be legendary. The whole point of it being mythic is to be very rare.

Ener, tell me, what mythics are actually rare in this day and age? Let us be realistic. Keeping one of them ultra rare doesn't exactly help...

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 11:34 PM
It's mythic not arcane. Rare is cool, impossible and frustrating isn't.

I farmed essences for 6 hours and crafted 9 event locked.

We had one veteran player rage crate and quit over this already tonight.

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Ener, tell me, what mythics are actually rare in this day and age? Let us be realistic. Keeping one of them ultra rare doesn't exactly help...

I don't mean super rare, but rare enough so that everyone doesn't have them. Otherwise elite farming becomes useless. I think they should be more common than the level 36 mythic weapons, but more rare than the level 31 mythic weapons. I think that would be the perfect amount.

And yes, the level 36 mythic weapons are very rare. I look in the auction every day and sometimes a week or more goes by without ever seeing one for sale. I see more sorcerers with a kershal than the mythic staff.

So I think the new crate system is a good one. It will limit how many crates get opened during the event. It's still super easy to make money from crates, you just have to craft them. If you run KM3 you will find enough essences and crates to craft plenty of them, and the prices of these crates are super high as a result of their rarity.

I don't know about you all, but I'd rather sell 3 crafted event crates for 1m than sell 50 non-crafted regular crates for 1m.

gingeronimooo
07-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Well it is about time you get your priorities straight.

I quit my job, divorced my wife, and stopped sleeping, showering, eating, etc.

All to get on LB.

PRIORITIES.

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Energizeric you have all my support, if the essences will be buyable with platinum the Locked elondrian will drop to lees than 20k

Also is a good way for the non-platinum user to get some gold.

What are you talking about ? Seriously you people who don't open locked have no idea. You think of we can buy essences it will rain mythics? You are nuts. The way it is now no one, including the people who can farm 24/7 will have mythics.

I had intended to craft 300 event crates and was expecting to get 2 mythics tops....

Now to looks like I will be more along the lines of 75-100, tons of hours spent farming, and a slim chance of any mythic.

Energizeric
07-01-2014, 11:46 PM
What are you talking about ? Seriously you people who don't open locked have no idea. You think of we can buy essences it will rain mythics? You are nuts. The way it is now no one, including the people who can farm 24/7 will have mythics.

I had intended to craft 300 event crates and was expecting to get 2 mythics tops....

Now to looks like I will be more along the lines of 75-100, tons of hours spent farming, and a slim chance of any mythic.

I think with double odds, 75 crates should yield a mythic or two. My understanding from people who opened lots of regular odds crates in the past was that on average you get about 1 mythic per 100 crates.

But seriously, now your mythic will be worth 15-20m instead of 3m. Yes, prices on items like this are NOT linear. It means if you double the supply, the price could end up being 20%.

Euldor
07-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Time is gold

Candylicks
07-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Ok 1-100 is about right. So if I open 75 there is still a chance 0 mythic. Eh.....

How is that a + to the community? Don't you guys want some new weaps?

utpal
07-02-2014, 12:03 AM
lol. what's going on? wait atleast for a week. have patience. u will have enough Elocks within this week

Serancha
07-02-2014, 12:35 AM
It's been 11 hours since the event launched, and the new crates are already below 150K. I would estimate at the rate they are dropping, they will be below 20K within a week. I don't see any problem here. Let people who want to put in the time make some money. They surely won't be making much off the new gear.

tharidom
07-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Im doing brack an the drop rate is quite nice in 30mins 6 essences

Serancha
07-02-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm getting approximately 4 every 5-6 minutes in Kraag 4. It's a good pace.

greandeath
07-02-2014, 02:01 AM
To be honest I only played the event for 10 minutes and was bored out of my mind. The only reason I am continuing to play AL is Because of my guild and friends I have made. I get that grining essences is boring and dumb as **** I spent an hour earlier and looted 20+ elondorian essence and maybe 9-10 energy essence. I am deffenatly not a plat user. I mean all that would make me do is want to waste all of it in a second. I agree though. This event is for the plat user. I can take it that everyone can agree that all the new events to come will be for plat users, and I have come to terms with that. Like I said. The only reason I still play AL is because of my friends and guild mates. I mean the event has not been put for a full day yet. Hopefully sts will increase the drop rate for energy essance. I get that they don't want to flood the market with the new mythic's but most of us know we won't get it so we just want to get our dovabear. Like I said. The new and upcoming events imo will be for the rich and the plat users. Us non-plat users don't stand a chance at any of the events. I understand yall have jobs and that's why y'all are able to buy plat. But the majority of the player-base are to young to have jobs. I just think sts needs to go back to its original event system. They will keep alot of their top players if they did.

Thank you guys :) I hope all of y'all have a great day/night. Good bye :)
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

SacredKnight
07-02-2014, 02:05 AM
I agree, I bought the recipe with plat purchased tokens...I thought though that it would at least be easier to find the essence..I have run tombs and dungeons and I haven't even found a single one. :/
Maybe just increase the drop rate instead of making the purchasable for plat?

obee
07-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Not everything is for plat users! You can't expect everything to come easy. 3 weeks is a long time like Sam said. THE DROP RATE ISNT LOW. Of course of you do 1 run it's not gonna work. You have to do multiple

Rare
07-02-2014, 06:52 AM
I'll say it again. You can't take something that use to be easy and require no work and just suddenly make it a ton of work.

Crafting with the essences is fine. But it shouldn't take me 4-5 hours to get enough essence for 5 crates.

Sorry sts, I can't play this game 24 hours a day

Gensin
07-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Next one is Shady n Surge for plat "reason cant grind we have work".

uriraran
07-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Whoever save up locks for event to open are completely an idiot now, why can't let normal crates drop mythic too? Worse update ever...

Meemaw
07-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Whoever save up locks for event to open are completely an idiot now, why can't let normal crates drop mythic too? Worse update ever...

I saved a ton of locked for event. But not for profit, I knew there were chests that are made by 3 locked and 3 essence, so I used it on that. And went from using 120k on lockeds, to 1.3mil.
Atm, I'm pretty glad I did so. This event is really good as long as you multitask. I wanted to just get Dovabear, and it was hard. Now I farm, but I'm also getting points. so I'm gonna get 2 thngs at once. :biggrin:

notfaded1
07-02-2014, 07:20 AM
That's why you don't assume lol. And dude sts can't please everyone. STS runs this game. Not the plat buyers. It was your decsion to load up
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth man... Geesh can you even hear urself?

obee
07-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth man... Geesh can you ever hear urself?

???

obee
07-02-2014, 07:26 AM

Exactly! Lolol

obee
07-02-2014, 07:28 AM
Guys you have everything easy to you just because you have plat. And "funding this game"?? You didn't think about that when you bought plat. It's not fair if you guys get to have it the easy way all the time. And it doesn't take a while to get essences. If you guys are plat users, shouldn't you have really good gear. So you can run wt4 way faster. Now stop complaining and enjoy this wonderful event

notfaded1
07-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Exactly! Lolol

No obee if you would read o.O you'd see we (many of us with jobs) already wrote off having any chance at LB to get a red pet. Dissing the people that pay for the game... Boy that seems like a great idea.

obee
07-02-2014, 07:36 AM
No obee if you would read o.O you'd see we (many of us with jobs) already wrote off having any chance at LB to get a red pet. Dissing the people that pay for the game... Boy that seems like a great idea.

When you bought plat I'm sure you didn't think about paying for the game lol. I know you have jobs. But it doesn't long to farm essences. And there's a contest for the red pet btw

obee
07-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Tell me! Did you think of funding the game when you bought plat? No. I'm sure you were thinking about all the things you could get. So don't think we have to worship you just because you "funded" the game

Candylicks
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM

LOL. Ikr. But yeah we never said that. (;

Guys you have everything easy to you just because you have plat. And "funding this game"?? You didn't think about that when you bought plat. It's not fair if you guys get to have it the easy way all the time. And it doesn't take a while to get essences. If you guys are plat users, shouldn't you have really good gear. So you can run wt4 way faster. Now stop complaining and enjoy this wonderful event

Your voice has been heard Obee, it really has. STS is a business first off, and platinum purchases are what keep this game ticking. It's not a dig to the younger players like yourself, it's reality. They have done an amazing job this event to create opportunities for non-plat players to achieve great things and I see countless posts regarding it. So, same to you stop complaining on my thread and go enjoy this wonderful event.

Fade and I have worked hard for what we earned and farm hours every night after work, and spend lots of weekends doing the same. It's just wrong to say we have bought our way through the game and have it easy. My mage is stacked because I have learned how to play the game and because I know how to farm. And yes we do realize that plat funds the game, Obee and we go out of our way to use it on things like Fire Bug buff and locked with nothing in them. We love STS and understand that we are a part of the food chain, and we gladly support them because we can. So yes we do think about STS when we purchase plat and is the reason why we do so, to support the game and community that we love. Thumbs up to STS, always.

In conclusion and to reiterate the original idea on this topic, I hope to see increased Elondrian essence drops. Or how about we do a weekend essence vendor so we can purchase them, but not for the entire span of the event.

Anarchist
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
It so hard to compensate F2P//P2W and still gain. Goodluck sts.

Xeusx
07-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Whoever save up locks and craft it into new lock are completely smart, not idiot, they can sell it more, except like you, who dont try to farm golds and complaining here in forum, you are the one who are idiot (sorry but this is real) that you dont want to farm 200k-1.6m golds.

obee
07-02-2014, 08:16 AM
I'm not the one complaining

Rare
07-02-2014, 08:32 AM
When you bought plat I'm sure you didn't think about paying for the game lol. I know you have jobs. But it doesn't long to farm essences. And there's a contest for the red pet btw

You're wrong obee. EVERYTIME I buy plat I think whether or not I want to support the game.

obee
07-02-2014, 08:33 AM
You're wrong obee. EVERYTIME I buy plat I think whether or not I want to support the game.

Ask everyone else who buys plat. I know you would rare

Rare
07-02-2014, 08:33 AM
It so hard to compensate F2P//P2W and still gain. Goodluck sts.

there was a very simple solution this time. but they didn't do it.

notfaded1
07-02-2014, 08:49 AM

Exactly Aed.

utpal
07-02-2014, 09:11 AM
I m getting essences when fighting Helena. those spawning vines drops essences.
i m getting 2-3 essences whenever I get Helena.

Rare
07-02-2014, 09:54 AM
I m getting essences when fighting Helena. those spawning vines drops essences.
i m getting 2-3 essences whenever I get Helena.

i haven't seen a single anything come from those vines myself.

notfaded1
07-02-2014, 09:59 AM
i haven't seen a single anything come from those vines myself.

Right Aed... I got a couple single tokens but that's all. No way you can get the essences you need in there so it's back to the mines for us. :^{

utpal
07-02-2014, 10:08 AM
it's surprising that I have yet to see essences on my 2 endgame toons( not soloing,)
but I m soloing with my low lvl toons and I get most essences from spawning vines in fighting Helena.
I also get tokens and essence from vines before the boss room.

Bless
07-02-2014, 10:12 AM
+1000000

We haven't got all day to farm essences AND craft crates.

utpal
07-02-2014, 10:13 AM
+1000000

u got 3weeks. (2.6week) :D

notfaded1
07-02-2014, 10:24 AM
+1000000

Amen!

Rare
07-02-2014, 10:25 AM
u got 3weeks. (2.6week) :D

and over 1000 crates

obee
07-02-2014, 10:25 AM
You have 3 weeks guys! And stop complaining! 3 weeks!

obee
07-02-2014, 10:26 AM
If you want freaking shady and surge enter the dang contest instead of whining your eyes out

obee
07-02-2014, 10:27 AM
If you have plat, buy a bunch of new locks! Price is going doen. That's when your plat comes in handy. Guess what. You press the open button. :0. And spam it until you get new mythics

Bornof1000Kings
07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
What was the very simple solution? To allow essences to be plat purchasable so that the elocks drop to 25K and no one makes money but people who can open them? There's never a simple solution.

Rare
07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
it's surprising that I have yet to see essences on my 2 endgame toons( not soloing,)
but I m soloing with my low lvl toons and I get most essences from spawning vines in fighting Helena.
I also get tokens and essence from vines before the boss room.

Yeah, I've seen them drop occasionally from vines before boss. Never seen any boss ones drop anything though.

Rare
07-02-2014, 10:32 AM
If you have plat, buy a bunch of new locks! Price is going doen. That's when your plat comes in handy. Guess what. You press the open button. :0. And spam it until you get new mythics

I already spent gold on crates. Not going to do it again. I also don't have 10 hours a day to farm. I'm not on summer break.

obee
07-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I already spent gold on crates. Not going to do it again. I also don't have 10 hours a day to farm. I'm not on summer break.

It doesn't take that long

Rare
07-02-2014, 10:39 AM
It doesn't take that long

I beg to differ. I've been going about 8 hours now. I've crafted 9 crates. I have 191 left.

obee
07-02-2014, 10:40 AM
I beg to differ. I've been going about 8 hours now. I've crafted 9 crates. I have 191 left.

I mean essences. And shouldn't you have plat to speed it up

Rare
07-02-2014, 10:46 AM
I mean essences. And shouldn't you have plat to speed it up

How does plat speed up the essence farming? Maybe you have a misconception obee that because I have plat I'm willing to just blow it on anything. And this goes for a lot of people that spend their hard earned cash on platinum. You don't just waste it.

Bomchong
07-02-2014, 05:09 PM
it has been 20hra since the launch of the event the drop rate is so different to any ppl please make it easier or make it purchsable otherwise no one is happy

Bomchong
07-02-2014, 05:13 PM
what I read from the posts are only those hardcore players who devoted hrs of their life everyday to the game will say collecting elondrian essence is not that hard:(