PDA

View Full Version : Help me on dd

Barbamitsos
01-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Guys i have many questions and things i need someone to explain to me so please someone who knows alot about this game add me ingame and give me some answers. Ty all :)

BlasterBird
01-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Does DD not have a forum? Just wondering 'cause its almost completely hijacked off-topic >.>

StompArtist
01-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Does DD not have a forum? Just wondering 'cause its almost completely hijacked off-topic >.>

Yeah but the smart people hang out on PL! :D

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Also the fun people :)

It's just more fun to discuss it first with people you know.

Barb, ask your questions and we'll try to answer. Or you can look on the DD forum for the answers ;)

BlasterBird
01-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah but the smart people hang out on PL! :D

Of course! Not sure why I didn't think of that, lol.

TwinkTastical
01-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Devs should make a DD topic.

KingFu
01-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Devs should make a DD topic.

Ya, because who wouldn't advertise for their competition?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-06-2011, 11:02 AM
My answer to barb: Hell no.

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 11:08 AM
My answer to barb: Hell no.

Why so rude?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Why so rude?

he's accusing me of scamming a ryylox blaster from him when I didn't -.-

EDIT: He's still going on about that since a few months ago...

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 11:20 AM

So take it up with him personally. He didn't create a post saying "LL please help me on DD." You didn't need to respond.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-06-2011, 11:22 AM
So take it up with him personally. He didn't create a post saying "LL please help me on DD." You didn't need to respond.

Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.

That's not the point.
Sigh. Nevermind.

TwinkTastical
01-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Ya, because who wouldn't advertise for their competition?

Walmart...And thats about it.

TwinkTastical
01-06-2011, 05:57 PM
And... im supporting lightning on this one... if need be.

giayuan
01-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Sure, got any questions, ask cascade, lesrider, or lightning. Those are the few people i know that play PL and are good at DD. Im a noob at DD but know almost everything. I read the forums, but cant play, burned thumb. Anyway, is it just me? or does reading PL forum, than looking at the very black DD forum piss your eyes off?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Sure, got any questions, ask cascade, lesrider, or lightning. Those are the few people i know that play PL and are good at DD. Im a noob at DD but know almost everything. I read the forums, but cant play, burned thumb. Anyway, is it just me? or does reading PL forum, than looking at the very black DD forum piss your eyes off?

Haha, it happens to the best of us :cool:

icantgetkills
01-06-2011, 07:24 PM
im level 36 on DD i got bored...wasnt intense enough

Lesrider
01-06-2011, 11:42 PM
My eyes are screwed up in general from my iPhone. I should stop using it instead of a PC...

KingFu
01-07-2011, 12:30 AM

Don't bring up this again. I know the whole story and you did, indeed. I don't want to argue about it but since you brought it up, I am going to defend Nana, since he is right, you did technically lie to him and were dishonest to him, therefore taking the ryylox blaster that should have been rightfully his....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Don't bring up this again. I know the whole story and you did, indeed. I don't want to argue about it but since you brought it up, I am going to defend Nana, since he is right, you did technically lie to him and were dishonest to him, therefore taking the ryylox blaster that should have been rightfully his....

Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go

KingFu
01-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go

OK, then, I was simply saying it, because I was defending Barb and giving my opinion on the matter to show there was/is more than 1 opinion:) Case dropped until and or if someone brings it up again :p

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-07-2011, 12:36 AM
OK, then, I was simply saying it, because I was defending Barb and giving my opinion on the matter to show there was/is more than 1 opinion:) Case dropped until and or if someone brings it up again :p

YES!! We finally compromised!!! Sheesh! JALELUYA! (I think that's how u spell it)

KingFu
01-07-2011, 12:38 AM
YES!! We finally compromised!!! Sheesh! JALELUYA! (I think that's how u spell it)

Hallelujah*:) It's not Spanish, so it doesn't start with a "J" ;)

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head...

KingFu
01-07-2011, 12:43 AM
I know how to get it out..........

BACON! GOTTA GET THAT BACON! SMOKEY BACON! CRUNCHY BACON! CRISPY BACON! WHERE? IN THAT BAG!!!!!! (BACON POPULAR, STORY AT 11) "WHO WANTS A BACON STRIP?" ME! I WOULD GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS! YUM YUM YUM IT'S BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 12:49 AM

BACON! GOTTA GET THAT BACON! SMOKEY BACON! CRUNCHY BACON! CRISPY BACON! WHERE? IN THAT BAG!!!!!! (BACON POPULAR, STORY AT 11) "WHO WANTS A BACON STRIP?" ME! I WOULD GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS! YUM YUM YUM IT'S BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh nooooooo!!!

maneut
01-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Guys i have many questions and things i need someone to explain to me so please someone who knows alot about this game add me ingame and give me some answers. Ty all :)

Eh, what do you wish to know :)? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-07-2011, 01:55 AM

Lmao.

Also thanks, I know how to spell that word now :) lmao I never knew how to spell it ~_~

Barbamitsos
01-07-2011, 06:54 AM

not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

im goin to get the pics again...

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/936d8b6c.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/de7a5525.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/0e41b966.jpg

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here ;) and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts ;)
ignore all my chars and vanish please.

Eh, what do you wish to know :)? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...

i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great :)

maneut
01-07-2011, 08:30 AM
i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great :)

1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly :)

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map :) Enjoy!

Barbamitsos
01-07-2011, 08:58 AM
1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly :)

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map :) Enjoy!

Awesome ty! Add me
In gamecenter name: Kab4ros

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Ugh I can't STAND people who pull crap like that. Lol LL you why the hell would you bring this up again? Wanted to make sure more people know the story so you can become even more of an outcast?

Lol.

not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

im goin to get the pics again...

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/936d8b6c.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/de7a5525.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/0e41b966.jpg

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here ;) and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts ;)
ignore all my chars and vanish please.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Wow. That is NOT scamming. And Barb, do you talk to your mom like that? You should really keep your mouth clean..

EDIT: I was blackmailed by Barb, I did NOT scam him.

Barbamitsos
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
LOL I NEVER BLACKMAILED HIM OMG. BAHAHAHAHSHSH this lil kido is so funny. Bahhahahah. Why haven u already been vanished? And i talk as i want to my mom and to anyone elses mom which isn your problem. But for betrayors, noobs, lil kidoes and no brainers i use my worse language. U fit in most of these characterisation and thats why u receive "special treatment"

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Whoa whoa whoa ok everyone just -breathes in- rreeelaaxxx....

What's going on? Maybe I can help

Barbamitsos
01-07-2011, 02:47 PM
nah u cant.... lawl its a very old story and u cant. he just has to vanish ;)

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Well if it's an old story, why not just put it in the past? Unless it's something like a bet or something ;)

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 03:05 PM
LL brought it up, trolled like he usually trolls. Hope he really means it when he says he's taking a break from the forums (isn't he banned from the game anyway?).

I've got my party hat ready!

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 03:08 PM
LL? troll?? Banned??? Oh dear, time to load my shotgun..

Wait, who is LL? Lol.

Barbamitsos
01-08-2011, 06:00 AM
LL? troll?? Banned??? Oh dear, time to load my shotgun..

Wait, who is LL? Lol.

LL=LightningLord
Troll=makin unecesary posts only for boostin the posts and "popularity"
Banned=u cant play the game or log the forums

LL brought it up, trolled like he usually trolls. Hope he really means it when he says he's taking a break from the forums (isn't he banned from the game anyway?).

I've got my party hat ready!

Grab the popcorn and im bringin the coce iv bought my party hat from when he was banned

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
LL=LightningLord
Troll=makin unecesary posts only for boostin the posts and "popularity"
Banned=u cant play the game or log the forums

Grab the popcorn and im bringin the coce iv bought my party hat from when he was banned

I just checked forums and in-game, I haven't seen him in-game yet, but I kno he isn't banned from forums at the moment, unfortunately :(.

Lesrider
02-01-2011, 12:11 AM
And this whole mess is why I want nothing to do with him. Maybe if he had admitted to being LL right away when being called out on it, I'd have overlooked this and thought the whole thing was funny.

But instead he let me spend my night defending him, until he finally saw the jig was up and outed himself. And somehow, he's the hero. Way to go LL, you're now a hero and I'm the troll. Grats.

KingFu
02-01-2011, 12:13 AM
And this whole mess is why I want nothing to do with him. Maybe if he had admitted to being LL right away when being called out on it, I'd have overlooked this and thought the whole thing was funny.

But instead he let mdarlene my night defending him, until he finally saw the jig was up and outed himself. And somehow, he's the hero. Way to go LL, you're now a hero and I'm the troll. Grats.

Les, I like you and all, but you keep saying you want nothing to do with him, and wanna stay out of all this, but you keep commenting about it, and trying to bring it up again, and keep saying it over and over, and then you say how you want nothing to do with it. So please, pick a side...

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Les, I like you and all, but you keep saying you want nothing to do with him, and wanna stay out of all this, but you keep commenting about it, and trying to bring it up again, and keep saying it over and over, and then you say how you want nothing to do with it. So please, pick a side...

I know seriously...

BeardedBear
02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
No matter what Les says, you guys will gang her because you are butt buddies. Favoritism aside, LL has been a known troll and was treated as such because of his repeated actions. No need to make Les look bad because LL "redeemed" himself. Also, no need for it to get 10 steps further than this already has.