PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth Assault Quest Bug

Warmechanix
07-01-2014, 06:31 PM
1. I have finished the "Ursoth Assault Boss 2 Aurophex" Quest and it's ready to be turned in, [see picture number 1]

2. I am supposed to talk to the "Elondrian Ranger" to turn it in, inside the Elondrian forest but the "Question Mark" in her head (a sign a quest is completed) is not there [See picture number 2]

3. Whenever i click the "Elondrian Ranger", it only says " I WILL DEFEAT THEM" and does not turn in the quest properly [See picture number 3]

please fix ASAP, thank you .

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Samhayne
07-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the detailed report with screenshots. We will dig into it.

Andrisber
07-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Same was with Ursoth, killed him 3 times to complete the quest

Warmechanix
07-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the detailed report with screenshots. We will dig into it.

Hello, It seems that i have pinpointed what caused this issue.

After i have killed Europhex, I wasn't able to turn in the quest as immediately to the Elondrian Ranger who appears right afterward the boss is killed, because i got disconnected from the game. (crappy connection)

Reconnected, i have entered to another portal, there is a different boss, which I also managed to kill, but as you can see in Picture #2, there is no question mark above Elondrian Ranger's head (a sign of completed quest)

I re-entered a portal again, and found another Europhex, slain him once again, and turned in the quest properly to the Elondrian Ranger who appeared right after that second Europhex was killed.

So the bug is this: You must turn in the quest to the Elondrian Ranger who appears right after the boss battle, not to the Elondrian Ranger inside other portals with a different Boss battle.

Not actually a big bug, but still a bug. All Elondrian Rangers should automatically turn in All Boss Battle Quests, no matter which portal you entered, because technically, she is only one "Elondrian Ranger" in the game, as far as the Ursoth Storyline Quest is concerned. Thanks for reading my post.

kyou19
07-03-2014, 04:34 AM
The "The End of Ursoth" quest is also bugged, i have killed him and the quest is not complete.

Zekwaidi
07-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Experience the same problem too.. Killed Ursoth twice but has not complete the quest.

Hunter16
07-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Beat Ursoth too and same problem. The Elondrian girl maybe wants proof? :P

Capolista
07-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Try deleting / abandoned the quest ..

And click the npc again to take the same quest