PDA

View Full Version : So frustrating not having the materials to participate... I have a LB Idea!!!

Picklee
07-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Ok im so sorry, I love this event!! It's so awesomeee. But it killls me because I cant even fight lmao.

I dont have the plat nor gold to participate. The event ite freaking awesome! Dont get me wrong, but is there any alternative that we can fix? I mean there must be a ton of people in my position. I'm not complaining to sts :3 ok maybe I am but I don't want it to come in a annoying way. Im being literal here, I can't participate.. Lmao

Please make some alternative to this, some easier way to get energy, have it drop more, anything? This event is way to awesome to just not play :)

Now here is what I have for a fix. This is called "two leaderboard flip"

ENERGY DUNGEON
Now this is some what complicating but bare with me.... Now we have the dungeons that cost energy to go into. These runs can drop way more tokens, have better odds of stuff, give better everything and what not.

NON ENERGY DUNGEON
And what if there was a non energy dungeon, this is for players without the supplies, but they can still participate and get to the tiers they desire. Now the dungeon still drops stuff, but less and its rarer.

now this is where the leader flip comes into play.

LB's
Now our current LB is for the energy dungeon ofc. But there can also be a LB for non energy dungeon. Here is the catch, the non energy dungeon only has the top 5 per class awarded. Since the non energy runners obviously have nothing but time but they work damn harder i will guarentee, these are the dedicated people.

This can solve almost everyone's event problem... Now sts is saying this will loose us money, but NO!
Think about it, it will even out players for each leaderboard, some will go non energy and some will go energy. So this gives people more of a chance to win and unlimited or costly but better rewarded runs.

HOW NON ENERGY DUNGEON's APPEAR

Here is another catch :) the portals only appear then old way, you have to defeat enemies all around arlor to have acess upon a portal. While the energy portal has ez access for the lazy :p
Also the non energy portal disappears after four people have entered.

Thanks for reading :)

obee
07-01-2014, 08:34 PM
I like this idea, don't have to burn your gold.

Picklee
07-01-2014, 09:42 PM
I like this idea, don't have to burn your gold.

Exactly the point:)

Serancha
07-02-2014, 06:23 AM
I like that energy essences are dropping from normal maps. Spend an hour in Kraag 4 and you have enough to fill your crafting slots. 2 hours later, you're good to run. The energy recipe is provided free of charge also. Using this method, non-plat spenders can get enough tokens in a few days to get the Elondrian Crate recipe, and then they can make pretty decent coin. Even if the price drops considerably from what it is now, it will still be profitable.

PS I do love this idea.

Picklee
07-02-2014, 08:39 AM
I like that energy essences are dropping from normal maps. Spend an hour in Kraag 4 and you have enough to fill your crafting slots. 2 hours later, you're good to run. The energy recipe is provided free of charge also. Using this method, non-plat spenders can get enough tokens in a few days to get the Elondrian Crate recipe, and then they can make pretty decent coin. Even if the price drops considerably from what it is now, it will still be profitable.

PS I do love this idea.

Ty:)